At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Izzy's Ice Cream Parlour

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Izzy's Ice Cream Parlour Empty
PostSubject: Izzy's Ice Cream Parlour   Izzy's Ice Cream Parlour Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:02 am

A long time ago, after that old ice cream shop was destroyed by the Death Eaters, someone new started their own ice cream business. Sure, it was missing those fun, old fashioned multicolored umbrellas, but there were nice table and chairs that had those cool black wiry curls in them and such.

And Sammy was there right now, on her first date with her lovely boyfriend, Josiah Silva. She had a bowl of plain vanilla, with chopped almonds and chocolate chips on top. When she wasn't enjoying her ice cream, she was chattering away with Josiah, and laughing with him. If this first date was an omen for anything, great times were certainly ahead.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Izzy's Ice Cream Parlour   Izzy's Ice Cream Parlour Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:10 am

Josiah was having a classic: just two scoops of strawberry icing on a cone, with a cherry on top. He set the cherry on a napkin and was enjoying the cone, talking to Sammy and generally having a good time.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Izzy's Ice Cream Parlour   Izzy's Ice Cream Parlour Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:14 am

"Oh, Josiah! You have a little ice cream dribbling on your chin!" And she quickly wiped it off with the edge of her little napkin, chuckling. Josiah could be so childish sometimes! With a content side, she continued to eat her ice cream, and talking with him.

"You know, I saw this first year today at the cauldron shop-I needed to buy a new one, my old one was leaking in the bottom-but, they bought a solid gold cauldron! Now THAT is a rich kid!" she exclaimed, her tone of voice moving up and down at the appropriate times.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Izzy's Ice Cream Parlour   Izzy's Ice Cream Parlour Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:22 am

Josiah stared at her. "... Solid gold cauldrons aren't really that expensive, you know..." he murmured. Spoiled rich bastard. "I mean, my parents were thinking of getting Matilda and I one each if we kept our grades up and didn't get into too much trouble this year."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Izzy's Ice Cream Parlour   Izzy's Ice Cream Parlour Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:37 am

Sammy was about to say something rather disagreeable. How Josiah was spoiled, and how HE should be the one paying for the little novelties in life like ice cream or Burt's Best Bubblegum or magazines. She, after all, paid for both of their ice creams.

But, she wasn't in the mood. It was too nice of a day to argue. So, she simply changed the subject.

"Hey, do you want to go window shopping? We can bring our ice creams with us." she suggested, and she began to stand up, and push her chair back in.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Izzy's Ice Cream Parlour   Izzy's Ice Cream Parlour Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:41 am

"Oh, sure! No problem," Josiah said, also standing up and pushing his chair in. He didn't seem to notice how frustrated she was, but whatever. He linked his arm with hers (her hands had to be free to eat her ice cream) and the two began walking down the street looking all cute and stuff.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Izzy's Ice Cream Parlour   Izzy's Ice Cream Parlour Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:00 am

Dianna Astor, after leaving her brother, ended up sitting alone at the benches, having not seen anyone she knew. Fortunately, though, she had an ice cream to keep her company.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Izzy's Ice Cream Parlour   Izzy's Ice Cream Parlour Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:35 am

Lick, lick, lick.. Make sure that drop doesn't fall.. Lick, lick, lick.

Dianna Astor was quite unhappy with her ice cream cone. It tasted bland and cold and it made her teeth absolutely ache. Almost like her mother did, when she made lewd comments. Dianna knew she wasn't supposed to know about such things like sex, drugs, and prostitutes. But her mother would just talk about it all the time, and she would pretend to be embarrassed and flustered, but really, she knew all about it by the eleventh year of living with her mother.
What a strange thing to be thinking about while eating ice cream, especially for an eleven year old.
Crunch.
Dianna had hit the cone. "Oops.." She mumbled, frowning at it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Izzy's Ice Cream Parlour   Izzy's Ice Cream Parlour Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Izzy's Ice Cream Parlour
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child :: Archives :: Everything Else-
Jump to: