At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Madame Pimpernelle's Beautifying Potions Shop

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

Madame Pimpernelle's Beautifying Potions Shop Empty
PostSubject: Madame Pimpernelle's Beautifying Potions Shop   Madame Pimpernelle's Beautifying Potions Shop Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:10 am

Dustin Atkinson was in here, his lovely eyes crinkled in that permanent smile, while talking charmingly to the cashier. "Yes, I'd love to buy some of your soap! I don't care what flavor as long as it's not too feminine. I'd just love to smell fresh- something forest-like, but with a classy floral hint, like rose cedar or cedar rose or something. Do you have anything of that sort?"

The cashier stared at him unimpressively with her eyebrows raised. "Yeah, I'll see what I can get." And with that disappeared in the back room.

Dusty continued smiling away at all the lovely products, hardly giving a damn that the majority of the population of such a shop was occupied by girls and gay guys.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Madame Pimpernelle's Beautifying Potions Shop   Madame Pimpernelle's Beautifying Potions Shop Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:51 pm

Emily was also in the little, and she though elegant, store. She was browsing up and down the aisles of beauty supply products, particularly the perfumes. She was in no rush, or want of anything. If something caught her attention, she would pick it up, and give it a delicate sniff. She was on a hunt for something soft, sweet, but warm at the same. So, probably something vanilla-y.

But, she almost dropped a glass of bottle of some frilly stuff called "Ocean Spray Dream" when she saw the God Apollo himself. He was talking to some lady, and he had that perfectly dreamy smile on his face, and those bright blue eyes...

Perfect.

But, she realized it was now or never now. So, she walked over, and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Uh, hi Dusty!" his name came out as a squeak. Oops.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Madame Pimpernelle's Beautifying Potions Shop   Madame Pimpernelle's Beautifying Potions Shop Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:01 pm

Dusty, still waiting for his soap, felt two light fingers brush against his shoulder once, then twice. He turned around, his fluffy hair swaying slightly, and smiled. "Hiya, Emily! How are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Madame Pimpernelle's Beautifying Potions Shop   Madame Pimpernelle's Beautifying Potions Shop Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:05 pm

"Oh, I'm good!" She added with a high pitched giggle at the end. She swayed back and forth slightly, and had a very large smile on his face. It was a little creepy, yes, but she didn't mean any harm.

"I didn't know you liked to shop for perfumes." she said, her voice going up and down like a roller coaster with her words.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Madame Pimpernelle's Beautifying Potions Shop   Madame Pimpernelle's Beautifying Potions Shop Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:21 pm

Dusty scratched his head, and looked a bit dismayed for a second. "N-no! Not perfumes. I just like this one soap here, the perfumes are too strong here."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Madame Pimpernelle's Beautifying Potions Shop   Madame Pimpernelle's Beautifying Potions Shop Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:30 pm

"Oh..." Emily blinked, but she was still a bit shaky. She was suddenly embarrassed by the perfume she held in her hand. She had been saving up a long time to buy it, but maybe she shouldn't if Dusty didn't like it.

"You shop a lot, then?" She was desperate for a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Madame Pimpernelle's Beautifying Potions Shop   Madame Pimpernelle's Beautifying Potions Shop Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 7:40 pm

Dusty nodded happily. "Oh, but of course! I really like buying things, and it's good since I guess in a way I'm pretty wealthy, right? Of course, when I buy things, I also think of those less fortunate and I send annual donations to the poor mirrored beings of us in the third world countries."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Madame Pimpernelle's Beautifying Potions Shop   Madame Pimpernelle's Beautifying Potions Shop Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 7:52 pm

"That... that's so kind of you!" Emily gave him a weak smile, and she giggled a bit. "I wish I could donate stuff to third world countries. But, it's sort of hard to go out and buy a lot of stuff like that."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Madame Pimpernelle's Beautifying Potions Shop   Madame Pimpernelle's Beautifying Potions Shop Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:42 pm

"Yeah? But that's okay! It's not all you should focus on in life. Hey, Emily, how's your summer going?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Madame Pimpernelle's Beautifying Potions Shop   Madame Pimpernelle's Beautifying Potions Shop Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 9:58 pm

"I-it's okay." Emily said, deciding not to talk about what's going on at home. "It's been kind of quiet and low key, but that is just fine." She smiled at her. "What about you? I bet you've done something fun."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Madame Pimpernelle's Beautifying Potions Shop   Madame Pimpernelle's Beautifying Potions Shop Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:31 pm

"No, nothing. I've decided to give up acting, and focus mainly on all of this stuff!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Madame Pimpernelle's Beautifying Potions Shop   Madame Pimpernelle's Beautifying Potions Shop Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:32 pm

"What movies were you in?" she asked politely. She remember reading in one of her teenybopper magazines that boys loved to talk about themselves. Here, she was putting it into place.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Madame Pimpernelle's Beautifying Potions Shop   Madame Pimpernelle's Beautifying Potions Shop Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:49 pm

Dusty's smiled widened. "Many! I played side roles in many movies, but I played a second main role in this horror movie at the age of seven, and the main role in some kids family movie or something. The remake of some movie."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Madame Pimpernelle's Beautifying Potions Shop   Madame Pimpernelle's Beautifying Potions Shop Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:14 am

"Oh! So nothing THAT big?" Emily looked a bit disappointed. She originally thought that Dustin was on Lorenzo DiFadigo or whatever his name was status.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Madame Pimpernelle's Beautifying Potions Shop   Madame Pimpernelle's Beautifying Potions Shop Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:26 am

"Nope! I'd say this was the most exciting thing yet. But I DID meet up with Johnny Depp again! Otherwise nothing much."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madame Pimpernelle's Beautifying Potions Shop   Madame Pimpernelle's Beautifying Potions Shop Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madame Pimpernelle's Beautifying Potions Shop
Page 1 of 1