At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Okay. Let's be honest.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Okay. Let's be honest. Empty
PostSubject: Okay. Let's be honest.   Okay. Let's be honest. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:21 am

Unless we get moving with the plot, finalizing things, and getting the action moving, we aren't going to finish this gen. The chances of a next-next-gen are slim to none, so I'd at least like to finish this one up.

To assist the brainstorming of a plot:

-- We need to STOP getting pissed off at each other over conflicting ideas concerning the plot. It's not a "debate" if people are letting their emotions seep through the cracks of their logical reasoning.

-- We already know what's happening this year. Now let's think about what could possibly happen in the next five.

-- https://ministry-school.rpg-board.net/t25-plot-ideas

-- Use your common sense when coming up with ideas. If the magical world has been hidden for thousands of years, why on Earth would it suddenly come up now?

-- Don't be so closed-minded about other people's thoughts. You don't have to agree with them, but at least try to see where they're coming from. Even if you don't, at least say you do.

-- Do NOT expect everyone to tailor to your schedule. If you're on vacation, tough shit. The world doesn't stop for you, and neither does the forum. If we want to get this roleplay going, we can't stop every time you leave town. Don't expect us to. Those who do this, you know who you are.

-- Don't be retarded.

[edit: downgraded topic because *lovingly caresses storyline flowcharts* ಠ_ಠ ]

Last edited by Kronk on Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Okay. Let's be honest.   Okay. Let's be honest. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:25 am

yes this sort of thing yes.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Okay. Let's be honest.   Okay. Let's be honest. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 3:45 am

I love you Liza.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Okay. Let's be honest.   Okay. Let's be honest. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 5:31 am

Pidge wrote:
I love you Liza.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Okay. Let's be honest.   Okay. Let's be honest. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 3:26 pm

Jasmine wrote:
Pidge wrote:
I love you Liza.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Okay. Let's be honest.   Okay. Let's be honest. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 10:17 am

2 bad no 1 cares
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay. Let's be honest.   Okay. Let's be honest. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okay. Let's be honest.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child :: BIG FUCKING WASTELAND :: Rules. Guidelines. Other Stuff.-
Jump to: