At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Basilisk Fever

Go down 
3 posters

Should we keep Basilisk Fever?
Yes
Basilisk Fever Vote_lcap29%Basilisk Fever Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
No
Basilisk Fever Vote_lcap0%Basilisk Fever Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yes, but with some work [post ideas for improvement below]
Basilisk Fever Vote_lcap57%Basilisk Fever Vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Yes, but not in the second year [post what year below]
Basilisk Fever Vote_lcap14%Basilisk Fever Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Basilisk Fever Empty
PostSubject: Basilisk Fever   Basilisk Fever Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 5:47 pm

So, we came up with the idea last-gen for Basilisk Fever during our young'un's second year. To keep or not to keep?

Last edited by Khia on Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Basilisk Fever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basilisk Fever   Basilisk Fever Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:18 pm

I feel like we should just be a bit more organized with WHO is going to open up the Chamber Of Secrets, who will get sick, etc.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Basilisk Fever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basilisk Fever   Basilisk Fever Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:34 pm

Same. And I feel like just a smell isn't going to cause people to get sick to the point of near-fatality. Whenever a bunch of us are on we should flesh this out more on the chatbox, or something.

But we should still definitely keep it. A+ idea.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

Basilisk Fever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basilisk Fever   Basilisk Fever Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 1:45 am

it's fumes
venomous fumes

and iirc Kyle opened it because he was a crazy-radical fucker

TBH this isn't too farfetched; personally I know someone crazy-radical and stupid enough to go to those kinds of lengths irl. i reckon we all know someone. maybe not, but, regardless. my age, too -- like the character.

SARAH WE'RE SOPHIA/HUGH/KYLE'S AGE WHOOPSIE
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Basilisk Fever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basilisk Fever   Basilisk Fever Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 10:32 am

Dude, many viruses are airborne. It's entirely plausible. And I agree with Olivia. EVERYONE knows someone who is radical. Hell, I knew a girl who wanted create her own state that had the same fear surrounding North Korea.

....NOOOO. Brb crying forever.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Basilisk Fever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basilisk Fever   Basilisk Fever Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 10:58 am

yeah the fumes are pretty toxic and noxious but i doubt that they could go undetected for so long, or get to the kids in such a high dosage that it would make them SO sick like we had kids getting without administration taking action. and it's much easier to trace back to the source than your typical airborne virus.

I think the idea of opening the Chamber is entirely plausible. There's always That One Kid that would do it.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Basilisk Fever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basilisk Fever   Basilisk Fever Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:00 am

WOMAN YOU NEED TO READ THE STAND. Stephen King got away with writing about an airborne disease that manages to wipe out 99.8% of the human population. If he can do that, we can make a disease that gets a couple kids really sick.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Basilisk Fever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basilisk Fever   Basilisk Fever Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:21 am

yeah but he didn't do so by a terrible smell that could easily be traced back to the source

i AGREE that an airborne disease is a-ok, but last time we did basilisk fever it traveled mainly through noxious fumes and i don't think that can hold up as well as a simple airborne virus that's released when the chamber opens.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Basilisk Fever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basilisk Fever   Basilisk Fever Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:25 am

WELL WE CAN TAKE A POLL ABOUT IT!
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Basilisk Fever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basilisk Fever   Basilisk Fever Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 11:32 am

That's kind of what we're doing. I checked the box of "Yes, but with some work [post ideas for improvement below]," meaning that I was entitled to posting my opinions in this thread and opening up discussion on them. I don't think that a separate poll for HOW basilisk fever comes about is unnecessary, but discussion is always good. Maybe when everyone is on we can have a chat about it in the box.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

Basilisk Fever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basilisk Fever   Basilisk Fever Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 2:51 pm

maybe the rotting corpse could have developed some kind of venom-based bacteria that kind of spore out thru the opening sort of LIKE a virus? i don't think anyone said anything about a smell, either; i mean, there've gotta be billions of dead snakes lying around outside, but it still just smells like whatever manmade shit's in the vicinity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Basilisk Fever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basilisk Fever   Basilisk Fever Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Basilisk Fever
Page 1 of 1