At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Illiano's Italian Cuisine

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

Illiano's Italian Cuisine  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Illiano's Italian Cuisine    Illiano's Italian Cuisine  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 5:15 pm

Wallace was preoccupied with trying not to crack up at how stereotypical the restaurant's owner was. "D-Did you just see that?"
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Illiano's Italian Cuisine    Illiano's Italian Cuisine  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 5:17 pm

Amanda rolled her eyes in an attempt to stay mad, but gave a little smirk. "Didn't you hear what he said?"
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Illiano's Italian Cuisine    Illiano's Italian Cuisine  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 5:19 pm

"He said you were pretty."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Illiano's Italian Cuisine    Illiano's Italian Cuisine  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 5:20 pm

"And that you're not so."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Illiano's Italian Cuisine    Illiano's Italian Cuisine  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 5:23 pm

"How nice." He unwrapped his silverware.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Illiano's Italian Cuisine    Illiano's Italian Cuisine  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 5:31 pm

Amanda had placed her napkin on her lap and silverware to the side, and was already after the food. After spooning an appropriate amount of paste onto her plate, she poured nearly half the sauce onto it. As she ripped of a bit of the bread and dipped it in the pool of sauce on her place, she looked at Wallace. "So do they know wwat you did?"
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Illiano's Italian Cuisine    Illiano's Italian Cuisine  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 5:35 pm

"They blamed you-know-who's forces." He was twirling his fork about his plate, leaving behind a range of curled, tomato-smothered mountains. "It wouldn't be too far off to assume he'd enlisted a few vampires into his league. He had a couple werewolves, apparently."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Illiano's Italian Cuisine    Illiano's Italian Cuisine  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:05 pm

Amanda viciously tore her bread into smaller chunks, "You heard right. Specially that group Greyback led- the ones that snatched children. It would make sense for him to hire other monsters."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Illiano's Italian Cuisine    Illiano's Italian Cuisine  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:39 pm

"You seem tense." He gingerly stuck his fork into one of the pasta hills and attempted to properly retwirl it before it was consumed.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Illiano's Italian Cuisine    Illiano's Italian Cuisine  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 6:43 pm

"You could say that." Amanda stabbed her pasta, quickly twirling a mass onto her fork and sticking it into her mouth. After patting her lips with her napkin she looked back at Wallace.

"What has it been? Four months after our little incident? No owl, no phone call, at one point I was about to go to your mother! I understand you had to hide for your own safety, but even a note, a quick 'I'm alive please don't be mad' would have be appreciated!" Her cheeks were redder by the second, and her grip on her glass became tighter.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Illiano's Italian Cuisine    Illiano's Italian Cuisine  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:32 pm

"At the very least YOU'RE alive. I don't see why I ought to matter after what I've--" Wallace cut himself short as to avoid completing the cliched image of guilt slunking crestfallen away from his throne. He cleared his throat and set his fork aside. "I mean... no. Really, my life doesn't matter in this situation."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Illiano's Italian Cuisine    Illiano's Italian Cuisine  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:43 am

"Your life wasn't almost snatched by a blood sucking douche. And as if a simple letter would have put you at risk! Everyone went insane that night, any witness accounts would have been waved off to the side. Also, like I said, all the monsters came out to play. They wouldn't have immediately assumed it was you."

Amanda knew she was being childish, hell, she knew this entire scenario was ridiculous. So why was it she was beet red and couldn't even look him in those half dead, gray eyes? So why was it she was about to let one more nasty stab roll off her tongue?

"You really need to realize that the only one who thinks you're that important is yourself."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Illiano's Italian Cuisine    Illiano's Italian Cuisine  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 3:42 pm

"That's what I'm saying, Amanda! Are you even listening to me? I just said you shouldn't have even given me a second thought, let alone wondered about whether I was alive or not. For heaven's sake, calm down. Lower your voice, at least."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Illiano's Italian Cuisine    Illiano's Italian Cuisine  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:35 pm

"Am I even listening to you?! I-" Amanda's glare moved from the center of the table and dared to look him dead in the eyes.

Suddenly, she shrank down like a child being reprimanded.

"... Do you want to split the check?"
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Illiano's Italian Cuisine    Illiano's Italian Cuisine  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:38 pm

He looked back at her like the teacher withholding the rod. "I'll get it," he sighed, looking over his shoulder in search of a nearby waiter.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Illiano's Italian Cuisine    Illiano's Italian Cuisine  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 4:41 pm

Amanda nodded, looking around in hopes that one wasn't nearby. "I probably blew any chance i had for an answer to this question, but why did you ask me to come in the first place?"
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Illiano's Italian Cuisine    Illiano's Italian Cuisine  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:06 pm

"To... settle things, I guess." Beyond that, he held his tongue. Clearly she wasn't... ready. He would have liked to call her our for being a complete juvenile right then and there, but hello, rude much. "I mean, just so, like, we're on the same page, in a way."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Illiano's Italian Cuisine    Illiano's Italian Cuisine  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:10 pm

Amanda chuckled, "I bet you think I'm on a whole other novel at this point."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Illiano's Italian Cuisine    Illiano's Italian Cuisine  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:18 pm

"Seems that way."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Illiano's Italian Cuisine    Illiano's Italian Cuisine  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 6:21 pm

"... At least we got to eat some good food tonight. Bella, bella."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Illiano's Italian Cuisine    Illiano's Italian Cuisine  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 6:39 pm

Wallace didn't reply. He quickly signed the receipt, slipped the dues -- in full, in opposition to their plan to go dutch -- and prepared very obviously to take his leave. "I've got to get back to Uni. The curfew's rigid," he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Illiano's Italian Cuisine    Illiano's Italian Cuisine  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Illiano's Italian Cuisine
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child :: ReNext Archives :: PAUSE-
Jump to: