At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shibuya Crossing

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Shibuya Crossing - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Crossing   Shibuya Crossing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:53 pm

"Oh, that's cool." Libby's watch beeped, and she glanced down. "AH! I have to go! I'll see you around!" Without another word, she raced out of the shop, nearly knocking over a display as she went.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Crossing   Shibuya Crossing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:57 pm

There was a brief moment of complete silence. Then, the monitor let out an electric shriek, then a series of cracking noises, then it began to precariously tilt forward. The screen, somehow, was still lit -- though it was only a blank, bright yellow.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Crossing   Shibuya Crossing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 3:03 pm

"Um, what?" Rachel whirled around, her hair bouncing on her shoulders. She had heard some strange noises, but wrote them off as nothing. But with the screen changing in a technicolor fashion, she couldn't help but feel frightened.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Crossing   Shibuya Crossing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 3:15 pm

Serenity let out a groan. That didn't seem exactly natural.. But, maybe it was just a malfunction. Maybe this was a problem for lawyers.
Her stomach- or her Sailor Moon Sense, as she liked to call it- was doing the thing. The thing it had done in every fight she had ever been in.
So, she ducked into a clothes store. Everyone inside was distracted by the giant monitor about to fall into the street, so she ducked into one of the changing rooms, and closed the door.

Where is it where is it where is it where is it THERE
Finally, Serenity dug the little brooch out of her purse, and mumbled "Moon Prism Power, Make Up."
Nothing happened.
"Are you kidding? What, do I have to shout it?" She shook the brooch a little, and hoping the people in the shop wouldn't notice, shouted rather loudly "Moon Prism Power, Make Up!"

After a bunch of glitter and hearts and flashing lights flew out of the small dressing room, Sailor Moon ran out of the shop and onto the street, some sparkles still falling out of her hair.

"Um, don't worry everybody! Just stand back, your friendly neighborhood Sailor Moon can take care of this!" She had only seen a couple of superhero movies, and since this was her first time really doing this whole thing in public, she decided to borrow a bit from spiderman.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Crossing   Shibuya Crossing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 3:18 pm

The screen continued to make otherworldly sounds, very similar to the screeches of the dying Youma Sailor Moon had fought before. Cables snapped. The crowd began a mass exodus from the square, very few stopping to take a second glance at a girl who may as well just be a cosplay fanatic.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Crossing   Shibuya Crossing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 3:25 pm

"Yes, good, keep moving away, everyone. Okay, here we go. In the name of the moon, I will punish you!" Serenity's expression turned serious, and she put one hand on her tiara. It started to glow, and she removed it from her forehead.
"Moon Tiara Action!" Serenity threw the tiara right at the sparking screen. She always had much better aim when she was Sailor Moon..

The screen flickered once or twice, and then fell violently to the ground, smashing into little bits. Serenity stood in front of it, her mouth dropped wide open.
"Shit." She began to back away from the screen, realizing that people were staring at her.
"Um, there's been a slight mistake here! Carry on, everyone!" With that, she turned and ran off towards the subway, looking desperately for a place to un-transform.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Crossing   Shibuya Crossing - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 3:36 pm

Out of the store ran a tall, gangly man in his early 20s. He didn't look like he cared much - his uniform shirt was untucked and his hair was shaggy. Whatever, it was just a gig selling electronics, anyway.

"HEY! Who the fuck knocked over the TV?!" He scanned the crowd for someone who was running away, but all he saw out of the ordinary was what appeared to be a cosplayer. Good thing, too; he didn't feel like chasing after anyone. That TV was old as dirt anyway. He just sighed and went to get a broom to get the glass off the street.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Crossing   Shibuya Crossing - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shibuya Crossing
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3