At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tokugawa Jujutsu

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Tokugawa Jujutsu Empty
PostSubject: Tokugawa Jujutsu   Tokugawa Jujutsu Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 3:46 pm

It was an unassuming jujutsu dojo. Tonight, however, there was a ceremony - it was the time of year where students were promoted to the next belt level if they were ready.

Libby burst in through the front door and ran down the hallway to one of the locker rooms. As quickly as she could, she yanked off her school uniform and changed into her jujutsu robes, clumsily strapping on her purple belt. On a nearby bench was a hair tie - thank God. She threw her hair up into a ponytail and ran to the gym where the ceremony was about to take place.

She made it right on time.

Quite a bit later, Libby was given a black belt - something she'd been working on since she was a child. She felt an immense sense of pride as she sat down with her fellow students and friends, some of whom had just been promoted to black belt as well. After a ceremony that felt way too long, Libby went back to the locker room to get her stuff and go home.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

Tokugawa Jujutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokugawa Jujutsu   Tokugawa Jujutsu Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 4:13 pm

Serenity was running down the streets, still transformed into Sailor Moon. She was running so fast that her bow on her back was flying behind her.
"A dojo! That's perfect, I can hide there." She mumbled to herself. Even with superpowers, she was beginning to get rather out of breath. She vaulted over some bushes (her powers included fantastic jumping and aim, but apparently not that fantastic endurance) and she climbed up into an open window, right into the girls' locker room.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Tokugawa Jujutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokugawa Jujutsu   Tokugawa Jujutsu Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 4:21 pm

Libby, who was just beginning to take off her belt, looked up at the senshi that had just tumbled through the window. Her eyes widened. "Um... Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

Tokugawa Jujutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokugawa Jujutsu   Tokugawa Jujutsu Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 4:30 pm

"Uh.. Yeah! Yup, I'm all fine and dandy." Serenity said, trying to withhold her groan. She stared at Libby for a few seconds.
"So, are you going to, um, leave anytime soon? I.. I need to change." She said, sounding awfully suspicious.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Tokugawa Jujutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokugawa Jujutsu   Tokugawa Jujutsu Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 4:36 pm

Libby stared at Serenity for a few seconds, as well. "I need to change. Why would you go through the window of a dojo to change?" She let go of her belt and put her hands on her hips. "Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

Tokugawa Jujutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokugawa Jujutsu   Tokugawa Jujutsu Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 4:48 pm

"I'm Sailor Moon! Um, I'm supposed to remember a speech. Hold on.." She fumbled in her skirt for a moment before pulling out a notecard.
"I'm Sailor Moon. Oh, I already said that.." She never should have let a cat write this, it was practically chicken scratch.
"I'm a sailor suited petty-- Uh, pretty-- soldier. I fight and punish bad guys, in the name of Love and Justice." Serenity recited, before putting the notecard away.
"I'm a superhero. Like that one chick, Sailor V. Except she's fake. Well, kinda, she's been running around like a little brat taking my thunder, but.. Still."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Tokugawa Jujutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokugawa Jujutsu   Tokugawa Jujutsu Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 5:09 pm

Libby just stared at Serenity - er, Sailor Moon. "Are you serious right now?--"

Libby stopped. She felt a weird pain around her hips - where her belt was, to be exact. Whatever, no big deal. She yawned loudly, squeezing her eyes shut as she did so (it had been a long day!). But when she opened her eyes, they looked vacant, and she just stared straight ahead.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

Tokugawa Jujutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokugawa Jujutsu   Tokugawa Jujutsu Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 5:19 pm

Serenity's eyes lit up, the opposite of Libby's. She recognized that look- she had seen it with those brainwashed jewelers, a while back.
"Oh! Yes, I can redeem myself for the television incident.. Hey, okay, so who's your karate teacher? Or, um, what's the word.. Sensei!"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Tokugawa Jujutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokugawa Jujutsu   Tokugawa Jujutsu Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 5:47 pm

Libby just stared. She wanted to say her sensei was Ren Ueno, but she couldn't. She physically could not. That in and of itself was so terrifying it made her want to scream, but she couldn't even do that! All she could do was look straight ahead.

There were some noises outside of the locker room - the scuffling of feet, moans, inaudible words. Something was definitely wrong here. Libby's head turned towards the noise and she wordlessly walked out of the locker room and into the gymnasium.

In the gym, there was a crowd of obviously possessed jujutsu students. In the center of this crowd was a taller, older man, who just looked straight-up evil and was commanding the students around.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

Tokugawa Jujutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokugawa Jujutsu   Tokugawa Jujutsu Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 5:54 pm

Serenity couldn't hide her excitement- finally, a situation where she was definitely needed to save the day. No fuzzy gray areas, just a straight up baddie and his little, evil..
Karate students?
It finally struck Serenity how nasty this could get. Melanie just had to go home, didn't she..
"Alright, Mr. Sensei. Lesson time is over. Your reign of ju-ju-ju.. Your reign of martial arts terror is over. I'm Sailor Moon, and in the name of the Moon, I will punish you!" Serenity declared, after running after Libby into the gym. That was much better than earlier, and nobody was even there to consciously watch.. How awful it was to be an under appreciated superheroine.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Tokugawa Jujutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokugawa Jujutsu   Tokugawa Jujutsu Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 9:28 pm

All eyes in the room locked on Serenity when she spoke up. To be fair, it was a smaller dojo. There were about 20 students there that night, including Libby. The sensei spoke first. "Can I help you, miss?"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

Tokugawa Jujutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokugawa Jujutsu   Tokugawa Jujutsu Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 9:48 pm

"Um.. No, the only helping that's going to be going on here is me helping these poor people you've clearly hypnotized!" Serenity shouted, pointing a gloved finger at the man. She started to strut towards him, but stopped shortly after when she remembered just how outnumbered the fight was. It was probably better to keep a safe distance.
"I know you're a space monster, and.. justice.. I fought the TV screen much better than this.." Serenity took a deep breath, and put her hands on her hips, trying to seem formidable.
"Seriously, you change them back right now, or we're going to have a problem on our hands."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Tokugawa Jujutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokugawa Jujutsu   Tokugawa Jujutsu Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 9:53 pm

The sensei crossed his arms, and through some freaky mind control, sent a few jujutsu blue belts over in Serenity's direction. "It'd be wise if you left now... what's your name, child?" He certainly didn't seem intimidated by Serenity's dazzling introduction.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

Tokugawa Jujutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokugawa Jujutsu   Tokugawa Jujutsu Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:03 pm

"For goodness's sakes.." She folded her arms across her chest, and glared at the man.
"Listen. My name is Sailor Moon. Nobody's heard of me, and it's really frustrating. So I'm going to kick your ass first, and once I've done the really impressive magic-y thing, I'm going to tell all of your stupid jujuju students exactly WHO saved them so they can tell all their stupid friends and I can finally get the recognition I DESERVE." Serenity shouted, putting a hand to her tiara. She ignored the stupid belts- they were hideous anyways.
"Moon Tiara Action!" She shouted, sending the tiara flying at the sensei.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Tokugawa Jujutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokugawa Jujutsu   Tokugawa Jujutsu Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:17 pm

And so, a fight ensued. As the energy was being sucked from the jujutsu students, they began to fall over and faint, but that just made the sensei stronger. All the while, Libby was standing in the doorway, completely out of it. She felt this weird pull between becoming a complete mindless zombie for whatever was controlling her and... some other force. Something weird.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

Tokugawa Jujutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokugawa Jujutsu   Tokugawa Jujutsu Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:34 pm

"N-No, come back!" Serenity was shouting at the man, relentlessly trying to kick him, and throw her endless barrage of tiaras. Unfortunately, evil youmas were much better at dodging her attacks than the monitor had been, and she was having rather a rough time.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Tokugawa Jujutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokugawa Jujutsu   Tokugawa Jujutsu Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:16 pm

"Come on! I figured if I was fighting a Sailor, she'd do a better job--" one of her tiaras hit him in the head. He threw it back angrily.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

Tokugawa Jujutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokugawa Jujutsu   Tokugawa Jujutsu Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 11:25 pm

Serenity easily dodged the tiara, and delivered a rather cute spinning kick
"Serves you right, for saying I'm doing a bad job. My skirt twirled really cutely there.." She mumbled, rather to herself.
"See, my friend Sailor Mercury, she should be here right now. But she has a stupid class. She's so concentrated on schoolwork, I can hardly get her out to shop with me!" Serenity was talking as she was fighting.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

Tokugawa Jujutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokugawa Jujutsu   Tokugawa Jujutsu Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 3:25 pm

Serenity had finally cornered the youma.
"A-hah! Oh, are you in trouble now. In the name of the moon--" He cut her off mid-sentence, and with a karate blow to the stomach, sent Serenity flying into the wall.

"T-that.. That was my catchphrase.." She mumbled from the ground. She tried to sit up, but immediately fell back onto her side.

Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Tokugawa Jujutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokugawa Jujutsu   Tokugawa Jujutsu Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 3:56 pm

A small black cat jumped up onto Libby's arm and crawled up to her shoulders, yanking on her ponytail. This combined with it's yelling of "Libby! Libby!" was enough to snap her out of her haze. She looked around the dojo gymnasium, completely confused, and then turned to look at the cat perched on her shoulder. "What's sensei doing? Is that--is that Sailor Moon? Did you just talk?!"

"There's no time to answer that right now!" the cat practically hissed at Libby, and dropped some sort of golden pen, which Libby caught and turned around in her hands. It had some sort of green orb attached to the top of it. "Activate this!"

The cat scurried away (presumably to get out of harm's way). Libby held up the pen to examine it and felt a strange sensation wash over her. Without even having to think about it, she held it up in the air and yelled, "Jupiter Power! Make-Up!"

A sparkly transformation scene ensued, and Libby found herself staring down at her outfit in awe. "I-I'm a Sailor Senshi?!" she squealed, twirling around in her purple skirt. This was awesome!
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

Tokugawa Jujutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokugawa Jujutsu   Tokugawa Jujutsu Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 4:05 pm

"Oh my God, don't just admire your outfit, do something!" Serenity groaned from the ground. She had managed to sit up, but the youma was advancing towards her.
And she had a slight moment of self-realiziation.
She was guilty of standing there and admiring her outfit instead of actually fighting.
How many countless times had Melenie been forced to fight a monster practically alone because Serenity's bright pink skirt and frilly ribbons had been distracting?
Serenity shrugged it off, and watched as the karate sensei turned and ran towards Libby.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Tokugawa Jujutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokugawa Jujutsu   Tokugawa Jujutsu Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 4:18 pm

"Uwaaah!" Libby yelled. Why was her sensei acting like this?! She did what her instincts told her - she crossed her arms over her chest as a little lightning rod extended from her tiara. She could feel - and see - lightning energy going into her tiara. It was kind of terrifying, but mostly awesome. "Supreme Thunder!" she yelled, thrusting her arms out . Waves of energy reverberated throughout the gym, barely missing Serenity and attacking the youma full-force. It fell to its knees and the evil spirit escaped the youma as well as the rest of the jujutsu students.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

Tokugawa Jujutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokugawa Jujutsu   Tokugawa Jujutsu Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 4:23 pm

Serenity stood up, evidently fine, and ran over to Libby, evidently perfectly fine from her little scrape. She hugged Libby tightly.
"Oh my goodness, you're.. Um.. You said Jupiter, right? You're the new Sailor Senshi! Hi, I'm Sailor Moon, and Sailor Mercury couldn't make it, unfortunately. She had a stupid class. But, you'll meet her soon enough. Oh, everyone's unconscious, right?"
Serenity looked around, at the jujutsu students coming to their senses.
"Well, my real name is Serenity Rosensteel, but you can't tell anyone. You know, if we leave now and take the train, I bet we could catch Mel-- I mean, Sailor Mercury- at the end of her night class. It's so nice to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Tokugawa Jujutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokugawa Jujutsu   Tokugawa Jujutsu Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 4:33 pm

"Yeah, I said Jupiter... it's nice to meet you, too! I think I blacked out for a while there... I remember going into the changing room, and seeing you, and then I was a senshi? I don't know... I'm sorry if I was rude before!"

The jujutsu students were starting to come to and were all staring at Serenity and Libby. Libby leaned in and whispered "Um... do we have to make a speech or something, or can we just leave?"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

Tokugawa Jujutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokugawa Jujutsu   Tokugawa Jujutsu Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 4:37 pm

"Umm.." Serenity stared at all the people, and shrugged.
"You know, let's just leave!" She said, before turning and briskly walking out of the dojo.

"So, I didn't quite catch your name.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tokugawa Jujutsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokugawa Jujutsu   Tokugawa Jujutsu Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tokugawa Jujutsu
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child :: BIG FUCKING WASTELAND :: Rules. Guidelines. Other Stuff. :: AU RPs :: Sailor Moon-
Jump to: