At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Year Girls Dormitory.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

First Year Girls Dormitory. Empty
PostSubject: First Year Girls Dormitory.   First Year Girls Dormitory. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 3:44 pm

Rachel breathed excitedly when saw their dormitory. With the night sky painted on the ceiling for them, and the rich blue, bronze trimmed duvets made neatly on the beds, it was like walking into some fairy room.

She pushed that Padma girl out of her way. "This bed is mine!" she ran over and jumped on the bed closest to the window.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: First Year Girls Dormitory.   First Year Girls Dormitory. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 3:49 pm

Amanda stifled a laugh- Rachel certainly made it clear that encroaching on her proclaimed territory would lead to a certain demise.

But still, she found herself drawn to claim the bed beside Rachel, and even more so, she had been drawn to reach out and touch the dark oak wood that the bed was made of.

"It's like a dream bedroom in here!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: First Year Girls Dormitory.   First Year Girls Dormitory. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 3:59 pm

"It is!" Rachel tore of her silly school robe, and loosened her tie to get comfortable. "Here, lemme try something." Rachel kicked off her shoes so she was only wearing her grey knee highs, and she began to jump and down on the bed, as though it was a mattress.

"You're going to break your neck!" squealed Lisa Turpin, who looked appalled.

"Oh shush! Even if I did, they'll fix me right up!"
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: First Year Girls Dormitory.   First Year Girls Dormitory. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:10 pm

Similar to when the mention of the three legged race for sorting came up, Amanda's eyebrows went up quizzically. She shrugged, quickly shimmying out of her robes and ties and into an over sized Red Hot Chili Peppers shirt and shorts.

"You're braver than I am, Rachel! Heck, I'd already have managed to fall off at this point."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: First Year Girls Dormitory.   First Year Girls Dormitory. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:15 pm

"Uuugh... I'm tired now." Rachel bounced up one last time, and then landed on the bed with a loud thump. She then tore off the rest of her uniform, and changed into the greenest and frilliest nightgown possible.

"Why do you have a shirt about peppers?" she pointed to Amanda.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: First Year Girls Dormitory.   First Year Girls Dormitory. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:19 pm

Amanda looked down, mildly confused for a good minute. 'How could she not know who they ar-- oh right. Pureblood. No telly even.'

"They're a American muggle band, and I have to say they are pretty top. My dad's a big fan."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: First Year Girls Dormitory.   First Year Girls Dormitory. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:22 pm

"Oh!" Rachel said, seeming mildly interested. She shut the top of her trunk shut, and turned to climb under the covers. "Do you like to listen to Mozart?"
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: First Year Girls Dormitory.   First Year Girls Dormitory. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:25 pm

Just then, a grumpy looking tabby came swaggering in as he made his way towards Amanda, quickly claiming her pillow. He headbutted her for attention, still looking as though he had a severe pout.

"O'Malley... Just what have you gotten in to?" Amanda kneeled down, scratching his chin.

Amanda looked up from the cat, still scratching him.

"Not really. I have a lot of trouble focusing on classical music."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: First Year Girls Dormitory.   First Year Girls Dormitory. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:33 pm

"You have a kitty! I wish I had one, but my parents hate cats." Rachel happily began to scratch O'Malley behind the ears. Padma glared at the two of them across the room.

"Some of us want to sleep!" she snapped, and Rachel waved her off.

"Sorry, Patty! We can talk more tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: First Year Girls Dormitory.   First Year Girls Dormitory. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:37 pm

Amanda nodded as she pulled back the cover and slid into bed, expertly maneuvering around the lump on her pillow.

"He can be a grumpy puss, but he's rather sweet. If you wake up to a ball of fur on you, don't be alarmed!" Amanda whispered towards Rachel as she reached over the cat to turn out the light.

"Night!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Year Girls Dormitory.   First Year Girls Dormitory. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Year Girls Dormitory.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child :: ReNext Archives :: First Year-
Jump to: