At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Transfiguration Classroom

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
opal

opal

Transfiguration Classroom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration Classroom   Transfiguration Classroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 10:38 pm

"I think it's sweet! Frames her face well, or however the hairstylists put it."

Amanda frowned, and then with a swish and flick turned one half into a pin. "Hey! You can still use the other half. That worked out well."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration Classroom   Transfiguration Classroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 10:40 pm

Serenity sighed as well, but glared down at her matchstick.
"I don't even want to try anymore.. What did you get?" She asked, craning her neck to look at Libby's.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration Classroom   Transfiguration Classroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 10:40 pm

"But you can't see her eyes! And I dunno how she can even see. Professor McGonagaaaaall!" Rachel whined loudly, her arm sky rocketting in the air.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration Classroom   Transfiguration Classroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 10:42 pm

Libby pouted angrily at her matchstick. If you looked closely, it had a sort of metallic sheen. "It hasn't done much of anything."

-

"Reading is fun, though..." Nicolas murmured, looking over at Hermione, but followed Max's glance over to Serenity. "I suppose so, sure." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration Classroom   Transfiguration Classroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 10:46 pm

"Yes, yes, here you go." McGonagall obligingly handed her another matchstick, before strolling off to congratulate Hermione further.

~

"Well.. It's shiny, kinda. Like my lipgloss, actually." Serenity poked it with her finger a couple of times.
"And it's kinda cold!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration Classroom   Transfiguration Classroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 10:48 pm

"Thank you!" Then she turned back to Mel with a groan. "Help me!"

~

"You think so?! I hope you don't turn out like Hermione, then!" he laughed at his own joke, and threw his arm around Nicolas's shoulder.

"You'll understand soon enough about girls. It happens to us all."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration Classroom   Transfiguration Classroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 11:00 pm

Libby sighed. "I guess so." She furiously waved her wand at it, but nothing happened. "Ugh!"

-

"Sure..." Nicolas looked around the room. None of the girls really struck him as super pretty. He didn't understand what the big deal was.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration Classroom   Transfiguration Classroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 11:13 pm

"Who's that redhead girl in Ravenclaw with you?" Max pointed her out with his wand, as she begged a girl with the heaviest set of bangs Max ever saw and another girl with round glasses for help.

"She's kind of good looking." In his opinion, her face wasn't much to look at, but he noticed that her chest much more... sizable than many of the other girls in the classroom.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration Classroom   Transfiguration Classroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 11:55 pm

"Her hair is really pretty," Nicolas commented. It was a great shade of red. Nicolas being Nicolas, he didn't even notice her chest. "That's Rachel. She's very loud."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration Classroom   Transfiguration Classroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 11:58 pm

"She looks loud." Max finally managed to notice how uncomfortable Nicolas look, so he decided to steer the conversation away from girls.

"So um, what's your family like?" he asked tactfully, not wanting to ask if he was a Half-Blood or Muggle-born or the the like.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration Classroom   Transfiguration Classroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 12:01 am

"They're very nice!" Nicolas beamed, starting to open up to this guy. "We live out in St. Albans. I have a little sister, Katherine, who's nine... she's really sweet. What's your family like?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration Classroom   Transfiguration Classroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 12:21 am

"I live with my mom and my little brother most of the year. He's only eight, though. My dad lives in London, and I usually see him during summer holiday. He's a Muggle." Max laughed, though there was a slight groan mixed in with it.

"They divorced when I was six. I don't think that was able to take my mum's lifestyle."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration Classroom   Transfiguration Classroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 12:27 am

"Oh." Nicolas was silent. "That's understandable, I suppose..."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration Classroom   Transfiguration Classroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 12:28 am

(mel and manda's infinite playlist)

Mel picked up the needle, admiring her handiwork, trying to hide the pride she took from Amanda's comment. "First try," she sang to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration Classroom   Transfiguration Classroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 12:30 am

"Forget you." Rachel turned back around, ignoring Mel's words. She was left only to wave her wand around like a fool.

~

"Hmm? What's wrong? Did I say something?" Max asked, cocking his head.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration Classroom   Transfiguration Classroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 12:37 am

"No! Nothing's wrong." I'm just awkward, that's all.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration Classroom   Transfiguration Classroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 12:39 am

"Okay. I thought I just said something that bothered you or something." Max said in earnest.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration Classroom   Transfiguration Classroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 12:45 am

"No, I'm fine. It's fine."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration Classroom   Transfiguration Classroom - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 8:41 pm

"If you say so." Max said with a shrug. "Do you think she's going to assign us homework?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transfiguration Classroom   Transfiguration Classroom - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transfiguration Classroom
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2