At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

dumbass alternia rping

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

dumbass alternia rping - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:11 pm

Show Pesterlog wrote:

GA: Oh little miss mystery!!!
GA: Shes ∀ctu∀lly very high on my to-do list th∀ts very convenient~~~
GA: Stroye ∀nd i will be joining you i believe he m∀y ∀lre∀dy h∀ve it inst∀lling as we spe∀k
GA: So th∀t would make how m∀ny should you cl∀im rusty? *:o
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:21 pm

reiner wrote:
Show Pesterlog wrote:

FC: Welllll... that much I'm not very sure of?
FC: Zanra, us two, Melane, Svorpo... I'm not sure if Zanra's boyfriend is our team or his own sort of thing? If he is, six. If not five.
FC: I really hope this game isn't too time consuming...
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:41 pm

==> Be the blondie.

Time-consuming. You giggle to yourself, quickly switching to your other open chat window and jotting something down.

Show Pesterlog wrote:

grandAnthropophagy [GA] resumed trolling homoInsinuation [HI]!

GA: Stroye stroye h∀ve you wr∀pped up that perky li'l p∀r∀site yet?
GA: The others ∀re st∀rting to get in the groove of things is all~~~

Show Pesterlog wrote:

grandAnthropophagy [GA] resumed trolling felisCatus[FC]!

GA: Hell stick with Z∀nny theres re∀lly no re∀son to doubt th∀t
GA: Oooh this is just gonn∀ be the c∀ts meow treezie!!! C∀nt you just feel it!!! *∀*~~~~~~

Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 3:00 pm

Show Pesterlog wrote:

HI:  y3s, 1 ju5t f1nished it actually! Are You Satisfied? ; )
HI:  0000h, l00k 4t th3 tw0 of us! such Homewreckers! i'm sending the virus over now.

Show Pesterlog wrote:

FC: Oh, I dunno 'Suri. This all just seems so shifty. The teams, the fact that Zanra of all people trolled me about it!
FC: But if you're in on it, it really must be the cat's meow! :3 I'm sure it'll be a lot of fun. I'll catch up with you in a bit, I think I'm going to rest up!
felisCatus[FC] ceased trolling grandAnthropophagy [GA]!

Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 3:15 pm

Show Pesterlog wrote:

GA: Well just r∀zz my berries sug∀r ;*

You breeze over the text file attached in the .PCK. Yes sir-ee, just what the doctor ordered. You slip the files into the proper directory of your SGRUB folder for safekeeping, humming a little ditty to yourself. "Oh lordy me, didn't we shake sugaree..."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 3:16 pm

==> BE THE PUSHOVER?

Your name is Etrizu Strumo.

And Dear God, you're fucking tired. You push back from your desk where your laptop sits, precariously atop A TOWER OF MAKE UP AND ROMANCE NOVELS. You just want to rub your eyes... but last time you did that, you messed up your make up. Can't have that, again. Especially if you're going to make a VLOG ABOUT YOUR UNSUCCESSFUL ATTEMPTS AT ROMANCE.

You run your hands through your hair, making note to not pull out any clumps. Dreadful habit of yours, which is even more dreadful to clean up.

You turn towards the mirror, piling another coat of concealer over THE BAGS OVER YOUR EYES. You didn't get much sleep the other night, between reading your latest novel- and worrying about your ROMANTIC VENTURES and THE WELLBEING OF YOUR FRIENDS.

==> APPLY EVEN MORE CONCEALER?

No can do, friend. You've used up the last bit. Maybe it would be better to stop worrying about all those pesky friends of your's and be concerned for yourself. in order to get more sleep... but that's okay. You do just fine with your romance novels and makeup instead of sleep! Who would be around for them if you didn't stay up late?

However you make a note to order more concealer. Can't forget to do that, seeing as that dreadful game is about to start up. It'll probably consume even more of your time... Can't really say no though.

With a sigh, you shakily stand up and collapse in your ersatz fort (constructed with used up makeup palettes and romance novels) to make your latest vlog.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 7:37 pm

==> Stop scrubbing the walls, you twit.

"who, etrizu?" you ask, setting down the clump of steel wool on a side table. "all things considered, she probably won't last very lo... long."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 7:44 pm

"Yep," You answer, with a curt nod. Your friend's words make your lips curl, in spite of yourself. "That's a rather grim thing to say. But between you and me, let's hope that you're correct."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 7:47 pm

"her skills aren't ver... very fine-tuned," you say, putting it as gently as possible. "that's all i'm thinking of."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 7:51 pm

===> Turn back to the husktop and fire up the damn game, already!

"All that she knows how to do is slather makeup on her face-I mean, I know it's her choice, but..." You grit your teeth. Time to organize the teams, and you turn back to face your chum.

"If anything goes wrong, you take over for me." you command, in the most leader-y fashion possible. You tilt your chin up for extra effect.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 10:18 pm

"don't be so dramatic abou..." You hop off the edge of your recup and watch the screen from over Zanra's shoulder. "it's only a ga..."

Suddenly, an interruption over the game's loading screen.

Show Pesterlog wrote:

auralAcharuli [AA] began trolling judicatureEristic [JE].

AA: (((ground control to major zonn)))
AA: (((ground control to major zonn)))
AA: (((check your brainskag pills and put cher knickers on)))[/color]
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 10:28 pm

You roll your eyes. "I know that Kur, geez. But a good leader always has a good backup. I mean, what if I have to go out and get us food or something-oh, hello."

You hoped it would be someone important. This wasn't the case. No matter,

Show Pesterlog wrote:

JE: Hello, Melane! I haven't heard from you for a while!

A smile crosses your face. You've always had a mischievous streak. You glance at Kuriel, and then back at the husktop's screen with a snicker.

Show Pesterlog wrote:

JE:Have you had any prior experience in leadership positions before?
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 10:32 pm

Show Pesterlog wrote:

AA: (((the fukk kind of questions that spose to be)))
AA: (((ur dam right ive got experience)))
AA: (((zonny pls u and i ken each other for sweeps now)))

"red?" You wonder out loud. You don't know anyone that low on the tier. "who's tha...?"

Last edited by kakyoin on Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 10:36 pm

You glance back at your chum. Someone as high on the hemeospectrum as him would not encounter Burgandies often. He still managed to meet you, however.

"She's my friend, Melane. She's funny, and I think she would make a good leader for the opposing team!"

You snicker once more as you begin to type away.

Show Pesterlog wrote:

JE:Haha, I forgot about those times! Silly me! (:
JE: Anyway, do you know Kuriel? We're going to play this game called Sgrub and it's requiring two teams for one session.
JE: I'm the leader for one, of course. And I was wondering if you wanted to be the leader of the other side!
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 10:48 pm

She knows everyone, doesn't she? You stand up straighter to watch (perhaps now you only look mildly scoliosed), cramming your hands in your pockets. "weird quirk..."

Show Pesterlog wrote:

AA: (((!!!your in on it to!!!)))
AA: ((( . . . . . . eyy)))
AA: (((likesay))
AA: (((how did you get your ruby mitts on it ehh i been havin a barry time tryna snag myself a legal copy)))

Last edited by kakyoin on Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:40 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 10:56 pm

You bob your shoulders up and down with a light movement. "I'd rather deal with that than leet speak. Wait, wha?-" You glower down at the screen.

Show Pesterlog wrote:

JE: Melane, how did you know about my blood color. It's supposed to be a secret. A very secret secret.
JE: So you know, I won't find myself being culled.
JE: And I got my copy by ordering it through GameGrub, just so you know.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 11:07 pm

Show Pesterlog wrote:

AA: ((( like u werent gonna be a burg eh )))
AA: ((( any other color wouldnt be as biskuit-ersed as u)))
AA: ((( and that one time flarping ey? (; (; (; )))
AA:((( but really u spawny madge u got thru the phones??? ))
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 10:43 pm

Name: Olee Moritz
Sex: F
Blood: Human
Chumhandle: carriousChurchyard
God Tier: Prince of Rage
Typing Quirk: it me
Dreamer: Derse
Symbol: syringe
Colour: #336633

dumbass alternia rping - Page 3 Kids_zps395a6137

bbbblllppptptttlptpptpptpt
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:21 pm

Name: Amanda
Chumhandle: imbecilicIcon
God Tier: Thief of Light
Typing Quirk: do i have a quirk or
Dreamer: Prospit
Symbol: Cat
Colour: #CC66CC
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 5:48 pm

Name: Liza
Chumhandle: neuroGraphite
God Tier: Page of Breath
Typing Quirk: irregular idk yall know me
Dreamer: Derse
Symbol: Plumbbob
Color: #FF7F00

dumbass alternia rping - Page 3 5y9evc

((actual one coming later))
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 3:41 pm

reposting for cuties
dumbass alternia rping - Page 3 HfrUDGt

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dumbass alternia rping   dumbass alternia rping - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dumbass alternia rping
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3