At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Compartment 7

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Compartment 7 Empty
PostSubject: Compartment 7   Compartment 7 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 8:03 pm

The new school year meant crisp fall leaves and horrible mountains of homework for Rachel to overcome. The new school year also signified the escape from the horrid heat and fresh bruises she would find imprinted all over her body.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

Compartment 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment 7   Compartment 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 5:13 pm

"Hey, you haven't got the class list with you, have you?" asked Melenie, sitting opposite, head resting against the wall. "Do you remember if it listed houses? I wanna have Charms with you again. I suck at Charms, and it's a bloody morning class. Horrible."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Compartment 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment 7   Compartment 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 5:16 pm

"Yes, right here!" Rachel said, digging the stained piece of parchment from her pocket. She glanced at the scrap. "I actually do again. Lucky catch there. Charms isn't so bad. Do you want to cheat off me again?"
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

Compartment 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment 7   Compartment 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 5:25 pm

"Of course! You're an ace!" Mel straightened up and snatched the paper, brows knit as she read it over. She let out a very exaggerated and unnecessary groan. "Potions right after breakfast? What do they want from me!? I'll lose my marmalade..."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Compartment 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment 7   Compartment 7 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 5:29 pm

"Better than me!" Rachel snatching the timetable back. "I have Transfiguration right after breakfast. That rubbish will put me right back to sleep. I had enough trouble trying to pass last year."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Compartment 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment 7   Compartment 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Compartment 7
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child :: Train, Station, Carriages, Boats.-
Jump to: