At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

shit that sucks

Go down 
+2
Dr. Frank-n-furter
komaeda
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
opal

opal

shit that sucks - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: shit that sucks   shit that sucks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 12:52 pm

apparently the heart of connecticut is going to be slammed. i should be fine though, i made it through irene no problem <3 i may just be gone for a few days w/o power. school's already canceled till wednesday.

(it's not like i'm only a few miles east of 'the heart of ct' ssssh)
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: shit that sucks   shit that sucks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:22 am

We're in a state of emergency declared by Obama, and ALL roads are closed past 12pm today. If you're caught on the roads you're going to be arrested.

see you guys in a week.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: shit that sucks   shit that sucks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:45 pm

Good luck baby cakes. ;_____;
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: shit that sucks   shit that sucks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2012 2:49 pm

Be safe, Manders. I'll miss you. <3
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: shit that sucks   shit that sucks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 10:47 am

got in a car accident
flipped my car into a ditch
might be hurt don't know yet
I won't be on for a while
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: shit that sucks   shit that sucks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 11:01 am

oh my fucking god
steph how are you even on the forum right now
please be okay oh god
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: shit that sucks   shit that sucks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 12:59 pm

oh my fucking god steph wHY ARE YOU HERE please be okay i hope everything's okay i love you
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: shit that sucks   shit that sucks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2012 8:26 pm

Holy shit please be alive.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: shit that sucks   shit that sucks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 10:26 am

Fuck, Halloween isn't that spectacular for the majority this year it seems.

I really, really hope you're okay babe, stay strong.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: shit that sucks   shit that sucks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2012 3:57 pm

Mine wasn't really good either. I Mean, you had a hurricane to deal with, and Steph's accident..
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: shit that sucks   shit that sucks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 1:32 pm

Hey guys, I'm fine. I'm really shaken up and super sore, especially in my neck, so I can't be on my computer for very long periods of time.. My medicine made me throw up, so I'm just chilling out in pain. But yeah, basically I flipped my car into a ditch.. It's totaled, I can't drive anywhere anymore, people at school are calling me BD (bad driver) or Crash, and I'm missing school in a couple of weeks so I'm super overworked with homework right now.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: shit that sucks   shit that sucks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:05 pm

How did it happen, exactly? To make your car flip... did you just drive into a ditch?
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: shit that sucks   shit that sucks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 12:13 pm

s'up crash
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: shit that sucks   shit that sucks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 7:33 pm

we're not allowed to do a nerdy spirit day theme because "administration thought that is has a 'negative connotation'
#easthaddamsux
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: shit that sucks   shit that sucks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 9:23 pm

What.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: shit that sucks   shit that sucks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 4:31 pm

lol bc ur nerds
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: shit that sucks   shit that sucks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:34 am

unnerving whiplash in this thread

i think i'm kinda hella obsessed with repo right now and i know it's bc i have to work on costumes and stuff but i hate obsessions ): especially when i have two at once and a hella fever as follows.

so i had this dream they were doing it at the local playhouse. weakles was directing it which i thought was really funny. and i had my amber corset finished and i was wearing it around like a pro and being all rad and shit then we got lost on the way to the play and wound up in some crazy like swampy thing forever then there was something about you guys being there and steph wanted to play strip golf with me and we did and i lost really bad and so i was just kinda like playing golf in my nuddies then ariel and prince eric turned into the armored and colossal titans and died way out in the ocean then i woke up vomiting.

fever dreams. i can barely sit up right now idk what's going on hahahashahahahhadhfhadlfj
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: shit that sucks   shit that sucks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:33 pm

What the fuck is strip golf?
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: shit that sucks   shit that sucks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 8:30 am

Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: shit that sucks   shit that sucks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:27 am

CRYING.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: shit that sucks   shit that sucks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 3:26 am

idk where rhe dreams thread went i just want to tell bout last night's so yeeaaaaaay

uhhhhm so i somehow got readmitted to my school. but they didnt gie me a schedule so i had to just figure out where i was suposed to be. which resulted in what i remember at least getting chewed the f*** out by my home ec teacher, lost multiple times, and going to english in seventh period. english was empty. the teacher ddnt seem to notice my presence. not even once. the dream spanned a few days. finally i remembered seventh was one of his free periods, what was i doing.

the strange and kind of spooky thing was it seemed like absolutely no one noticed i was there. at all. aside from home ec. i realized indream that i was a ghost. then i woke up.

wow typing posts on phones is annoying.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: shit that sucks   shit that sucks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 3:41 am

for some reason my safari homepage is the music video for Evil so every time i get on my phone internet i see that fucking puppet Sad
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: shit that sucks   shit that sucks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 2:17 am

i was gonna sleep but i checked twitter and .flow updated after a year and a half!!!!!!!!!!!! i wanna sleep tho
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: shit that sucks   shit that sucks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 10:25 am

Wait I thought .flow was over?
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: shit that sucks   shit that sucks - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 10:36 am

I SAID IT WAS UPDATING
NO ONE BELIEVED ME
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shit that sucks   shit that sucks - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shit that sucks
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next