At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard Empty
PostSubject: A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard   A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:38 pm

A quiet corner indeed. When Sophia led Hugh outside, there was pretty much no signs of human life aside from a couple birds fluttering around the place, looking for crumbs. It was a nice little corner, hidden away from the center of the courtyard, if someone to go out there.

Sophia dragged him over to the bench, and sat down, and looked at him expectantly.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard   A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:45 pm

Hugh sat with her, avoiding eye contact as always. He didn't bother asking what it was she wanted; she would probably just go on to tell him anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard   A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:47 pm

Sophia did something rather surprising: she climbed up on top of Hugh's lap, and stared into his face, demanding eye contact from him for a change.

"Isn't it great to be out here?! It's like we're the only people in the world!" No song drop intended.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard   A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:51 pm

"What are you doing!?" Hugh had the right mind to push her off, yet he didn't. He continued to look away.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard   A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 1:55 pm

"Just sitting with you. What else does it look like?" Sophia asked, staring at him. But then, she began to chatter away. "Honestly Hugh, you deserve to hang out with better people than nasty old Kyle. You're too good for him!" she advised.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard   A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:03 pm

"I know that! You think I don't know that?" Think of dead things, Hugh. Dead puppies. "Please get off of me."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard   A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:05 pm

"No," she said simply, and she continued to talk. "But it's true... Hugh, why don't you try and make new, nicer friends? Anyone can, if they try enough."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard   A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:07 pm

"It's too late in the year, there wouldn't be any point. You're quite heavy."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard   A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:08 pm

Sophia laughed, ignoring what he said. "Hugh, it's barely October! Come on, give me a break!"
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard   A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:09 pm

"It feels like it's been centuries. Too late in my school-going years, then."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard   A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:11 pm

"Oh, don't be a Negative Nancy..." Sophia chastised, but she smiled at him. "I'm always here for you, at least."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard   A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:15 pm

Oh, that smile! "Thanks," he grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard   A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:17 pm

"Seriously! How can I NOT love you?! You're like a demented version of my brother! OH YEAH!" Sophia bounced on Hugh's lap excitedly. "If I get really good grades and past my N.E.W.T's this year, I get a graduation present!"
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard   A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:25 pm

Hugh was tense. "Please stop doing that-- What sort of present?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard   A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:29 pm

Sophia shrugged. "I'm not sure, I was writing to my mum about it, I thought about maybe seeing a real live play in the theater district in London, but I don't know. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard   A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:50 pm

"What sort of play?" He fidgeted.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard   A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:55 pm

"I was thinking The Phantom of the Opera-you've probably heard of it, it's very famous, but tickets are expensive... my family can't afford to spend too much on that kind of stuff. But it's time to dream." Sophia explained.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard   A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:08 pm

"I haven't, actually," said Hugh.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard   A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:09 pm

"What? You haven't? It's only just the most popular entertainment venue of all time!" Sophia exclaimed, looking shocked.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard   A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:12 pm

"Venue? I thought it was just a play."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard   A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:35 pm

"There's a movie too, and all the adaptions and stuff... it adds up! Either way, Andrew Lloyd Wright is probably a very happy man right now..."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard   A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:48 pm

"Who?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard   A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:49 pm

"The guy who wrote the play. Plays don't magically spring up out of nowhere."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard   A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:53 pm

"I've never seen any plays." He was actually looking at her now. "Not one."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard   A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 3:57 pm

"Really? They're great fun." Sophia straightened up proudly. "I've even been in a couple before... it's just as fun to perform, too... the sound of the audience, breathless... waiting for your next line..." she lowered her voice in a whisper, going into a little transfer, but then she caught herself and spoke up again.

"Someday, I will take you to a play, when I'm rich and have plenty of money to spare. Then you'll understand the special kind of magic I am talking about."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard   A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Quiet Corner Of The Courtyard
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next