At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Professor Brown's Office

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Professor Brown's Office Empty
PostSubject: Professor Brown's Office   Professor Brown's Office Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:44 pm

Speak of the two devils! Will Sawyer was sitting back in a chair in front of Professor Brown's office, gazing around the room with a smile. After class earlier today, Professor Brown 'requested' Will to come in for a 'conference.' Personally, he had no idea what was in store for him.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Professor Brown's Office   Professor Brown's Office Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:52 pm

Professor Brown entered her office quietly, and set her books on her table. Despite gaining a bit of weight from her younger years, and gaining wrinkles here and there, and along with a few gray hairs within her scalp, she was doing quite well. She was dressed in a pencil skirt just below her knees and had long robes draped over. She sat at her desk and stared at Will for a minute or so, her face completely straight and flat.

Eventually, she opened her mouth and sighed. "William, I want you to stop being a disturbance in my classes. You are distracting everyone. I'm tired of not being taken seriously by you."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Professor Brown's Office   Professor Brown's Office Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:55 pm

After saying this, Will stared at her just as seriously, before cracking a huge smile on his face. Despite knowing quite well that Professor Brown thought of him as the thorn in her side, and the demon child in his entire family, he loved her.

"Why, I'm sorry, Professor!" he said cheerfully with a matching grin. "You see, I only act out to get attention. Maybe if you ignore my actions you won't get such a bad reaction from the others."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Professor Brown's Office   Professor Brown's Office Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:00 pm

Professor Brown sighed. "William, you have enough attention in this school that other kids are being horribly rejected and pushed into corners. Maybe if you stopped acting like a total ping-pong head, and let your energy go between classes, many students and I wouldn't have to have my days wasted. People come to class to learn, not to see some teenage boy ridicule himself. I'm actually considering poisoning your pumpkin juice one day to make you sick for a month so I can at least have a BREAK from you." Of course she wouldn't do that, but she does fantasize.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Professor Brown's Office   Professor Brown's Office Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:03 pm

"What's a ping-pong head?" he asked, putting on the best 'I'm-so-innocent-don't-hurt-me-please-face' he could muster. "And Professor Brown, you couldn't get away with that. You might get sacked if you did that!"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Professor Brown's Office   Professor Brown's Office Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:08 pm

"Nobody would know but you and me. You babble, and I'd just deny it. Who would believe the biggest trouble maker in the school?" she said then with a frightening smile. "Keep a lower profile, William. Or I might even just have to do that, or worse. Tell your mom." Professor Brown winked.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Professor Brown's Office   Professor Brown's Office Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:12 pm

This was able to bring Will to attention. Nothing was worse than the rage of his mother, Rachel Sawyer, who's temper and anger was only comparable to the color of her hair. Besides that, she had a very painful leather belt she used, along with a loud yell just perfect for Howlers.

"You wouldn't!" Will exclaimed. "She would freak out!"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Professor Brown's Office   Professor Brown's Office Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:15 pm

Professor Brown set her chin in her hands and beamed the smile that was so wonderfully passed to her children. "Oh but I would, my dear!" she then cackled a witch-like laugh- after all she WAS a witch, and sighed. "So watch your behavior, William. Oh and you should get to your next class, it starts quite soon. On your way out, open that window- it's quite hot in here." Clearly she had dismissed him now.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Professor Brown's Office   Professor Brown's Office Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:17 pm

At those final words, Will was leaning back, gripping onto the arm rests of the chair, as if they were her lifeline. But when Professor Brown dismissed him, he jumped up with a "Yes ma'am!" and threw open the window, and ran out to his next class, almost like a typical nerd would.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Professor Brown's Office   Professor Brown's Office Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Professor Brown's Office
Page 1 of 1