At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lunchtime~~

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

Lunchtime~~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime~~   Lunchtime~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:59 pm

"Hi. First of all, Gryffindor is going to win, they want to impress the new captain. I follow professional Quidditch rather closely, and teams with new management tend to do well during the start of the season, then tank when they can't hold up later. Secondly, do you know a girl named Bianca DiGandi?"
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime~~   Lunchtime~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:02 pm

Matt thought for a second, "I think I do... First year, right? Ye tall, bangs, and kind of..." He thought for a moment, "Perky?... Nah, that's not the word to describe it. But yes, I know her."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime~~   Lunchtime~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:03 pm

"Uh-huh, uh-huh. Now, I don't like Bianca DiGandi. Is there anything I can persuade you two to do to her to make her a little bit uncomfortable? I have brownies."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime~~   Lunchtime~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:05 pm

Matt raised his eyebrows, he was always one of the first to join in on a prank, but in war between girls? That was like a third world war in his mind. "Uh, I'm going to have to decline."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime~~   Lunchtime~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:06 pm

"Uh, I can't do that," Phil said quickly. "I don't want to get involved in your girl drama, and I don't even know her."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime~~   Lunchtime~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:06 pm

"I can pay you. I have a big allowance, you know." Caroline pleaded. "She's really getting on my nerves. Or at least give me an idea. I need your help."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime~~   Lunchtime~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:07 pm

"...One second." Matt pulled Phil's shoulder, and leaned in, whispering in his ear, "IF we just gave her an idea is it still wrong?"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime~~   Lunchtime~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 3:10 pm

"I can still hear you! And, no, it isn't!" Caroline said, rolling her eyes. "Will you hurry up deciding?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lunchtime~~   Lunchtime~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lunchtime~~
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child :: Archives :: First Year-
Jump to: