At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Library! .

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

Library!     . Empty
PostSubject: Library! .   Library!     . Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:31 pm

Leah was in here, sorting some books on a movable cart. She looked extremely bored and unimpressed. Detention always was a horrible experience for her, even in grade school. How she got so much in trouble, she had no idea.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Library!     . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library! .   Library!     . Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:34 pm

Will was wandering around the place, actually looking somewhat serious for once. He was looking around at the shelves of books, for a research paper for his Charms class. But, out of the corner of his eye, he spotted a black haired figure, and he knew that this would be the perfect girl to help her...

"Excuse me, Miss!" he cried out to her, as he quickly walked over.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

Library!     . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library! .   Library!     . Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:44 pm

Leah knew that voice from anywhere. She felt her stomach sink, and rolled her eyes, before turning to eye the worst of all Sawyers. "Yes, Will?" she sighed, and crossed her arms. "I'm a little busy here.."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Library!     . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library! .   Library!     . Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:58 pm

"Miss, if you'll be so kind, I'm looking for a book." Will replied, looking (or, at least trying too) look as innocent as a flower.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

Library!     . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library! .   Library!     . Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 3:59 pm

"Will, I don't work here. I'm just helping sort some books. Go ask the librarian."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Library!     . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library! .   Library!     . Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 4:08 pm

"She's busy," he drawled out. "Anyway, I need a book about Charms. Can you help me?-By the way, what are you in for?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

Library!     . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library! .   Library!     . Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 4:58 pm

"I talked back to the Charms teacher... He's such a prettyboy, ugh I hate him!" Leah said angrily. "And go away, ask somebody who's actually in the library regularly." she snapped.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Library!     . Empty
PostSubject: Re: Library! .   Library!     . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Library! .
Page 1 of 1