At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Madam Malkins'

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Madam Malkins' Empty
PostSubject: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' Icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 11:53 pm

Matilda was standing on a stool, her arms outstretched to the side. Her bag laid on the floor next to the stool. She looked at herself in the mirror. Matilda had grown a full four and a half inches over the past year, her A-cup breasts had blossomed into B-cups, and her shoes no longer fit without squishing up her toes. Overall, she was in dire need of new robes. The ones she had previously been wearing had started to get embarrassingly small.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

Madam Malkins' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:03 am

Leah was next to Matilda on the stool, still in her shorts and t-shirt, waiting to be fit. She definitely noticed Matilda's growth spurt. Not only had she grown up, but definitely out, too. Leah casually glanced down at her chest, realizing how physically awkward she looked. She had rather large hands and feet for a girl, and she was quite tall and lanky, if not bony shoulders and elbows and knees, along with the horrifying undeveloped chest. It looked as though she could easily just slap her palms against the nonexistant boobs and it wouldn't even be FROWNED upon. I don't even NEED bras, if anything I need band-aids... she thought sourly. So there she stood, awkwardly, resenting her mother for marrying some ultimately tall guy, her father, and creating this beast that had bits and pieces of two opposite beings crushed together into some stretched piece of laffy taffy.

"God damnit!" Leah snapped angrily, and crossed her arms over her chest, scowling ahead at the mirror right in front of her. It was as though it were taunting her, to make matters worse.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Madam Malkins' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:13 am

The lady working with Matilda glared at Leah. "Ma'am, watch your language. Aren't you a bit young to be using those words?"

Matilda spread a cocky grin across her face and turned her head to look over at Leah. "What's wrong? Haven't hit your growth spurt yet?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

Madam Malkins' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:17 am

Leah's head snapped to Matilda. "Do you want me to rip your boobs off?" she hissed angrily.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Madam Malkins' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:21 am

"What?" Matilda smirked. "Mine are just average size. It's not like they're big or anything."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

Madam Malkins' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:24 am

"For our AGE?! And your height?! You're so stupendously lucky!" Leah turned away sighing angrily. "I swear, if anyone walks in and notices the differences, I'll be scarred for life."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Madam Malkins' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:25 am

"I'm only a B-cup, Leah! It's not like that's ginormous. Some girls my age have C-cups. I'm only twelve, you know... I mean, my mom had B-cups when she was about my age."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

Madam Malkins' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:27 am

"I wish my mom had bigger boobs. She's an A cup right now.. And here I am, stuck with her body mass, but stretched out as TALL! You know what? I'm not going to let this bother me. I am NOT going to let this bother me. Because really? I am lucky. That's right. And we're going to Hogwarts soon, yeahhhhh."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Madam Malkins' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:29 am

"Your mum's an A-cup?!" Matilda stared at her. "My mum's a C-cup! Before she lost all of her baby-weight, and when she was pregnant, she was a D..."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Madam Malkins' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:31 am

"And my mum is a B-Cup. Nice to know everyone's cup sizes now."

It was Will, of course. What other bastard (besides Derek) would be listening in on a conversation like this? Will, being the annoying prick he was, took delight in snooping in on personal conversations like this. Especially when it had to do with two of these pre-teen girls he had known his entire life, and when they were talking about a subject so glorious like that.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

Madam Malkins' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:33 am

Leah jumped a mile, slipping a bit on the stool, then spinning around to glare at Will. "What's your problem being here?! Go away, Will!" she snapped angrily, her dark hair falling over her shoulders as she leaned forward towards him.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Madam Malkins' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:34 am

Matilda jumped a little, causing the tailor to say something explicit under her breath and start over. "Oh, William. You never know how to butt out, do you?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Madam Malkins' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 4:01 pm

"I don't, actually. No one ever taught me to, you see." Will leaned against a pile of very frilly dress robes, ones that you would expect your Great Great Grandmother to wear or something. He brushed a strand out of his bright blonde hair, bleached a little from the sun. He laughed at the two of them.

"So, why were you two talking about how big your boobs are?" he asked, with genuine honesty, but his eyes were still laughing anyway. He completely disregarded what Leah said.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Madam Malkins' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 4:20 pm

"Leah's jealous because mine are bigger than hers," Matilda said in a matter-of-fact way, puffing out her chest a little as the tailor put the finishing touches on her robes. "It's a stupid reason to be jealous of someone."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Madam Malkins' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 4:30 pm

"Well..." Will considered this carefully. "I always thought that boobs were sort of a symbol of pride among girls. Isn't the bigger you have the better-well of course. So, in all, Leah has a right to be jealous!" Will exclaimed with all seriousness.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

Madam Malkins' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 4:59 pm

Leah's eyes widened by a mile. She tightened her jaw and stared right at him with the most furious, yet straightest face ever. "What the fuck, Will?!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Madam Malkins' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:01 pm

Will turned to her, looking just a bit confused. "What did I say?! I'm sticking up for you!"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

Madam Malkins' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:08 pm

"You're sticking up for me?! You just admitted I have small breasts!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Madam Malkins' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:11 pm

"Well, there's nothing wrong with that. At least now, anyway. Someday Leah, they'll be so big like Matilda's you'll be able to play the bongos on them!" he exclaimed cheerfully, and he gave her a pat on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

Madam Malkins' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:19 pm

Leah's jaw dropped. "What is your problem? Do you have any dignity?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Madam Malkins' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:24 pm

"I have all the dignity in the world-I'm a Gryffindor! I'm just being honest, that's all. It takes dignity to be honest, you know." Will said in a matter of fact tone.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

Madam Malkins' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:25 pm

"I'm a Gryffindor, and I know when to shut up. You don't say stuff like that, Will!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Madam Malkins' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 7:58 pm

"You do when you're a teenage boy. You just happen to be a preteen girl, that's all." Will stretched a bit, and he almost tipped over the pile of robes he was still leaning on.

"So, how much shopping have you two done?"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Madam Malkins' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:17 pm

"I'm almost finished," said Matilda, deciding to ignore Will's stupid antics. Why was Leah caring so much? She sure was weird. The tailor finished, and Matilda paid (giving her a few sickles as a tip, too) and, keeping her robes on over her shorts and T-shirt, grabbed her bag. She stuffed her coin purse into it. "I need to get some quills, some ink, and my books."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

Madam Malkins' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:29 pm

Leah sighed. "No, only if you're a pervert! And nothing much yet, I just got here to try my robes. I don't even have THAT done."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Madam Malkins' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madam Malkins'   Madam Malkins' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madam Malkins'
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child :: Archives :: Everything Else-
Jump to: