At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Left Wing .

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

Left Wing         . - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Left Wing .   Left Wing         . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 3:49 pm

Leah eyed Matilda anxiously. "Matilda, there's a bucket next to your bed,"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Left Wing .   Left Wing         . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:16 pm

"What am I what, Matilda?" he asked curiously. He reached over, and while trying to avoid looking at the content, passed the bucket to her. His nose wrinkled up at the sour scent of it.

"You better get better quickly... it makes me sick to see you look this defeated."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Left Wing .   Left Wing         . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:18 pm

"Doing here, what are you... doing here." Matilda frowned at him. Will wasn't ever this... considerate. But what he said sparked something in her, and she tried to push herself up to a sitting position.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Left Wing .   Left Wing         . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:19 pm

Derek nodded. "I want my annoying cousin back. Actually, I don't, but I don't want her like this."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Left Wing .   Left Wing         . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:24 pm

Will shrugged. "Oh, I don't know. Just to see how you were doing. I heard you were really sick and some other people, too." Will glanced around at the people in the Hospital Wing. "What do you have, anyway? The flu?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Left Wing .   Left Wing         . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:25 pm

Leah rolled her eyes. "Did you even LISTEN to the nurses? There's some weird thing going around, and they've alreadt told everyone to avoid the Girl's second floor washroom. That's why most people here are girls, dumbass."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Left Wing .   Left Wing         . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:27 pm

Will shook his head. "There's a boy in there, look." That very moment, a red headed boy of about thirteen leaned out, and barfed into his bucket, making disgusting retching noises.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Left Wing .   Left Wing         . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 4:29 pm

"I didn't say all, I just said most."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Left Wing .   Left Wing         . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:32 pm

"Heeeelp!" Anthony suddenly hollered, as he kicked open the door to the Hospital Wing. Will turned and stared at his brother with a bewildered expression on his face. What was going on there? Why was his hair and clothes covered in vomit and blood? Who was that on his back?

And with closer inspection, Will gasped aloud at him. Brian looked horrible-much worse than any of the other patients lying around in the Hospital Wing. He looked as though he was walking along the brink of death.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Left Wing .   Left Wing         . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:38 pm

Everyone looked, and Leah including, gasped. "Brian!?" she gasped, running over to help Anthony. Madame Pomphrey ran over, and helped Brian into a spare bed, instantly beginning to give him relaxant potions and other things. Leah stood there, her hands over her mouth. He looked far worse, indeed, and it was almost horrifying to see this.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Left Wing .   Left Wing         . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:43 pm

"SHUDDUP!" Matilda hollered when Anthony hollered and kicked his way into the wing. She squeezed her eyes shut, and clamped her hands over her ears before she could see what was going on. With all of the loud noises and the sound and smell of people vomiting around her, Matilda felt sharp pains run throughout her head. God, what a headache it was. She had finally pushed herself up to sit.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Left Wing .   Left Wing         . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:51 pm

Brian was watching the entire time, looking terrified and wistful. He had known that yes, many kids in school were getting very sick, but he never expected it to happen to such a great extent like that. What if Brian never got better?

So childishly, he began to cry a bit, softly. He just didn't know what to do.

Will did, though. He patted his brother on the shoulder, and gently suggested that he took a shower before coming back to visit Brian. Anthony agreed to this, and Madam Pomfrey gave him an extra pair of clothes to use, since his uniform was soiled.

But, before bathing, he turned to Matilda angrily. Honestly, she had always aggravated him, but now was being completely self-centered. Her cousin was horrendously sick, and all she could care about was the noise level. This was too much this time around.

"You're a... bitch! Your cousin could be dying right now, and you just care about how noisy things are!" he spat at her, before running off.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Left Wing .   Left Wing         . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:58 pm

Leah, too, looked ready to cry, but bit her lip. When Anthony snapped like that at Matilda, she didn't know what to do. She just eyed Matilda, both gently and sadly. She then turned back to Brian, who was now unconscious.

"Will, what if you're right? What if something's going through the school, and it's killing everyone bit by bit?" she said silently, her eyes wide with worry.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Left Wing .   Left Wing         . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:01 pm

Will looked grim, as he studied the outline of Brian's figure. Something was definitely up. Not only was everyone getting sick, everyone's personality had taken a sharper edge. Who ever knew Anthony used words like 'bitch'? But, he reached down, and stroked a lock of Brian's hair thoughtfully.

"If it is, then this is solid proof." he replied.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Left Wing .   Left Wing         . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:03 pm

Matilda had her hands clamped tightly to her ears, so she could only hear muffled voices. Her head was throbbing, harder than it ever had before. She was just trying to block out everything. She really didn't need all of the screaming. Who did that kid think he was? Just barging in like that. He didn't need to announce his presence like such. If he was in the hospital wing, of course he was going to get help.

Dumbass.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Left Wing .   Left Wing         . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:06 pm

Leah sighed anxiously, still staring at him with big worry. "Mum's not going to like this..." she said.

Suddenly, Madame Pomfrey pushed them away, insisting he needed peace and if anything, Leah and Will might as well just settle into the Hospital Wing since they've been there long enough. Drapes were pulled around Brian's bed, and she entered with a cold cloth and an empty bucket, with jars and bottles under both arms.

Leah rubbed her arm anxiously. "I've always gotten sick really easily, I might begin catching what's going around, you know. I remember that Matilda wasn't sleeping nor eating, and was constantly depressed and said things about suspecting this and that, and Brian seemed to be the same too. He even told me he felt that the teachers were probably secretly planning on failing him since he had no enthusiasm anymore. I haven't had a lot of sleep, nor food lately. What if I die, Will?"

Derek was in the background arguing angrily with Madame Pomfrey about how he couldn't go see Brian.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Left Wing .   Left Wing         . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:08 pm

What unlucky seventh year could possibly have been punished with Hospital Wing duty.

What unlucky seventh year could possibly be assigned as soon as the outbreaks occurred.

What unlucky seventh year could possibly gotten caught for once in his life?

The same seventh year who disregarded anything having to do with luck.

Yes, Kyle Jones had slouched around looking like your average seventh year rebel as he tossed a stink bomb over his shoulder this time yesterday. Talking his way through it to the teacher that saw him, he was punished with one day at the Hospital Wing ("Oh, sir, how I detest being around the ill. Please do not assign me in the Hospital wing. I beg of you"!).

He was assigned to do some work with filing, and as he did he observed the result of his awful, horrific actions. Behind the mask that covered his mouth, he could not help but sneer with pride. Kyle's plan was working perfectly, and no White Queen could ruin it now.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Left Wing .   Left Wing         . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:17 pm

Leah eyed Kyle casually, and noticed the wrinkles around his eyes, which were strangely gleaming with joy. "What are you smirking about?" she snapped at him, then facing him with a scowl. "You proud about something? Happy these people are all dying? I bet if anything it's your fault that these people are sick. Yeah, I bet that's the reason, hmm?" she asked, her hands on her hips. "Set some shit in the air? God, some people are so sick. How can he be SMILING in a moment like THIS."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Left Wing .   Left Wing         . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:22 pm

Kyle winced, his eyes loosing the joy a little more at her every accusation. This little twit- the one who clung to Matilda, wasn't she?- was not going to be a Sophia Sawyer. He got up, towering over her at a height of almost six feet tall. "Frankly I'm not proud of anything going on right now, and little girls like you really shouldn't be getting on the nerves of Prefects."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Left Wing .   Left Wing         . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:24 pm

"Why would a Prefect even be in here? What's this, detention? If not, you're just some stuck up slobbering all over teacher's shoes." she snapped back, suddenly feeling very vulnerable and insulted to be called a little girl.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Left Wing .   Left Wing         . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:28 pm

Kyle's voice suddenly dropped to a whisper, one that's effect was a million times more scary than if he was yelling. "Says the girl who's mother is a professor. I highly doubt that if she wasn't you'd already be kicked out of Hogwarts, arm and arm with your little friend over there." Kyle didn't know what he was saying, but it all poured out of his mouth. This... this imbecile honestly had guessed his plan closely enough to cause him to worry.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Left Wing .   Left Wing         . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:33 pm

Leah's eyes narrowed even more, they were suddenly in slits. Her hands were suddenly shaking. "You don't get kicked out for not doing your homework, or sneaking out at night, dumbass. Even a Prefect should know that. Of course," she lightly placed a finger on her lower lip. "You WOULD get expelled for getting the whole school population ill," Leah said, eying him. Of course, she had no idea where she was going. Just the fact that it set him off so strongly for casually accusing him of something so impossible got her curious, and for some reason she enjoyed getting this jerk angry. "I'd be careful if I were you."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Left Wing .   Left Wing         . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:35 pm

Kyle slowly sat back down in his seat, and he said a single sentence that he expected would send chills down her spine.

"Funny, I was going to say the same exact thing to you."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Left Wing .   Left Wing         . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:38 pm

Leah's slitted eyes widened a little, and she instantly felt goosebumps on her neck. Her shaking fists tightened, then and she threw her fist at his face as strongly as she could. "You're all an act, aren't you?! I bet you do shit like this all the time, and get away with it because you're the 'perfect student'!" she yelled at him, her hand throbbing. "Well guess what!? I know that you're not!" She didn't know why she punched him, but what she felt was fear run through her blood, and just acted on natural instinct.

Derek eyed Leah, and gasped. "Leah! What the Hell?! I'm sorry, buddy. Is your face okay?" Derek chuckled a little bit. "Ooo, that looks bad. C'mon, Leah." He took her by the shoulders and walked on out with a writhing Leah in front of him.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Left Wing .   Left Wing         . - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 6:42 pm

Kyle stood still, shell shocked. He had taken worse by the hand of a female before, but this act of violence... was it to bring justice to the horrid act he had performed?

More likely it was just a pathetic way to attempt to settle their quarrel. Kyle let the incident slip to the back of his mind, but made sure he would remember to place Leah Brown at the very top of his list that night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Left Wing .   Left Wing         . - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Left Wing .
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child :: Archives :: Second Year-
Jump to: