At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I love you guys.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

I love you guys. Empty
PostSubject: I love you guys.   I love you guys. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:17 pm

I don't know why I feel so intense right now and the fact that some of us are in grade 11, and others are in grade 10, and pretty soon we'll ALL be in high school, and I started in grade five with you guys, and I don't know it just drives me up the wall, just thinking about it. Like, I've been realizing how fast this year is going by, I mean, it's already NOVEMBER. I mean, we're hitting a moment in life that won't happen for another thousand(?) years: 11/11/11 11:11. And I don't know I'm pretty excited about that, and reall that has nothing to do with this so whatever.

But still, I got this feeling of panic, because I noticed how fast this year is coming, and it's already almost winter, I mean it SMELLS like Winter you know? And, like, I'm soon going to be in grade 11, and when I'm in grade 11, oh my god, It's like this huge step, but Olivia and Sarah are going to be in grade 12. Like... shit.

And I remember, being in grade five, and six, and thinking to myself: "Whew, When I'm going to be in grade ten and eleven, that's gonna be awesome! I don't have to worry about that NOW, though, that's forever away. That's four years away." And, now I think back, and I realize how small four years is. And, it scares me, because now life is going by twice as fast as it did before.

And we've all gone through so much, and I love you guys, because we've pulled through it all, and I swear, you guys are my sisters who I've never met, and I've always wished for a sister or more than one, all my life, but I've just realized that I had them all along, just now, this very moment as I type this. So I don't know why I've been wanting something that I had all along, and I'm glad I realized this now.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

I love you guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you guys.   I love you guys. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:30 pm

JUSTINE YOU'RE GETTING DEEP UGH IT'S BEAUTIFUL COME HERE

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

I love you guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you guys.   I love you guys. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 4:49 pm

*hugs you and never lets go*
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

I love you guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you guys.   I love you guys. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:19 pm

Justine, you're amazing.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

I love you guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you guys.   I love you guys. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:13 pm

Six figures were walking down a hallway; together, but disjointed. There was one in the front, hands in its pockets, head tucked down. They were solemn. Scared, even. They had begun to grow older, and with that not only came privileges, but downfalls as well. They had still clung together as a group, and still loved each other, but a sense of separation was weaved even within the tightest grooves of the group.

"You couldn't say I didn't try to protect the roleplay," the one in front says. "But I'll dutifully obey forum rules, at least until I become admin and every one of you is obeying me."

"Be more discrete about those declarations, Liz, some may call them treason!" pipes up the youngest, looking saddened by the whole ordeal.

"She's right, Liza, it's a presumptuous thing to say. You got a ban wish or something?" asks Olivia, arching her eyebrows and folding her arms across her chest. This oughta be good.

Liza stopped in her tracks. That was it. Enough was enough. "That's a stupid question, Olivia. I say it because it's true, and when I'm admin there will be changes." Liza glared at Olivia, stomping her feet and screaming, causing quite the commotion in the usually quite and serene House of Forum. "THAT DAY, ALL FEMALE FORUMERS WILL BE REQUIRED TO POST... TWO SENTENCES!"

Amanda, Stephanie, and Sarah let out a collective sigh. Sure, it was progress, but there was no way anyone was going to avidly comply with that rule. Justine, however, dropped the sketch pad she had been holding. Liza, having struck a pose, stood still, basking in her own glory as Justine fell to her knees and rubbed her face against Liza's jeans.

"You're a miracle, Liza! I'll follow you for the rest of my life!" Justine choked out between dry, shaky sobs of pure happiness. Olivia sped-walked past, shaking her head. Like hell she would ever do that. Olivia Hunt does what she wants.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cB7uAYv1T4
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

I love you guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you guys.   I love you guys. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 8:15 pm

i just wanted to say that liza is my favorite on here ever sorry y'all
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

I love you guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you guys.   I love you guys. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 12:37 am

this was done at 1am ok olivia made me do it

OLIVIA: Ahh, an afternoon alone with my favorite webcomic, "Sweet bro and hella jeff." No forumers to bother me. How could it get ANY better than this?

LIZA: Oh, hi Liv!!

OLIVIA: Hi Liza.

LIZA: Hey Liv, you'll never guess what happened to me on the chatbox this morning! This bitch was RANTING at me and RAVING at me...

OLIVIA: That's very interesting.

LIZA: She was being real whiny, and I think she may have gotten through to me. I think she might've been planning some anarchy...

OLIVIA: Ahem, so, uh, why are you telling me this? Why should I care? I don't care. What did you post in etc. today?

LIZA: Oh, you don't have to dodge the subject like that, Liv...

OLIVIA: I'm NOT dodging the subject! Why do I care if one of your palios hates me? I am trying to read.

LIZA: Oh, they didn't mean anything by it, Liv! I just think it's something we should be able to talk about...

OLIVIA: I don't want to talk about it, Liza! This conversation is over!

LIZA: Yeah, but...

OLIVIA: OVER!!!

LIZA: Well, okay, but just so you know... if you were literate, I'd be okay with it. Because, I mean, hey! I'll play with you any day. Because you see, if it were me... I would vent it out in a roleplay bout (without a doubt).

OLIVIA: Liza, please. I am trying to read.

LIZA: wthplz

OLIVIA: WHAT?!

LIZA: If you were here.

OLIVIA: Ugh, Liza.

LIZA: I'd kiss your ear.

OLIVIA: Liza, I am trying to read this comic.

LIZA: YEAR AFTER YEEEEEAR. BECAUSE YOU'RE DEAR! TO! ME! And I know that you should respect me too...

OLIVIA: I should?

LIZA: If I told you today, "two sentences." That's not what O. Hunt says. I'm happy just being with you!

OLIVIA: Stairs, it keeps happening...

LIZA: So what should it matter to me what you do in posts with guys? heybbyplz

OLIVIA: Liza, that is just gross!

LIZA: No, it's not! If you were literate! I'd make a big deal of it!

OLIVIA: I am not listening.

LIZA: AND THE ROLEPLAY WOULD STAY!

OLIVIA: LA LA LA LA LA.

LIZA: AND IT WOULDN'T GET IN YOUR WAY!

OLIVIA: AAAAUUGH.

LIZA: YOU CAN COUNT ON ME, TO ALWAYS BE, BESIDE YOU ALL THE TIME, WHETHER IT'S DARK OR SHINE, YOUR CHARRIES WILL BE MINE, AND, AS THEY SAY, JUST NOT ON SU~U~NDAY! YOU'RE LITERATE!

OLIVIA: I AM NOT LITERATE!!

LIZA: If you WERE literate...

OLIVIA: THE GAME. B|
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

I love you guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you guys.   I love you guys. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 12:41 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I love you guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love you guys.   I love you guys. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I love you guys.
Page 1 of 1