At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gryffindor Common Room

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 11:58 pm

Leah smiled genuinely. "Thank you, Will, you really cheered me up."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:32 pm

Dianna curled up on the couch, her long hair falling in her face. She had been studying, but she had been dozing off. She really needed to study, though- she had a rather large test the next day.
She blinked, waking herself up. Dianna turned the page and sighed, staring at more Astronomy charts.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:41 pm

"Uh, hi Dianna."

Anthony was sitting next to Dianna on the couch. He was hanging off the couch halfway, as Dianna had spared him only two inches of space. Looking up from his notes, he tickled her with the feather of his quill.

"So, are you ready for the Astronomy quiz, tomorrow?" he asked in an attempt to make small talk.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:47 pm

Dianna laughed a bit when he tickled her, and fought him back with her own quill.
"Um, not really.. I've been studying, but this makes me so tired. Would you like to help me out? Maybe if you read me some questions it would make it more interesting." She handed him her book with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:54 pm

"That sounds fine!" Anthony took the book, and leafed towards the correct chapter. The quiz was to be on the Jovial parents.

"Okay... how large is Jupiter in relation to the other planets in the solar system?"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:03 pm

"Um.. 24 times larger than Mercury, right? 11 times larger than Earth.. The rest I can't remember." Dianna yawned. These questions were tiring her out. "Try another one, from the study questions."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:13 pm

"I've asked you only one question," Anthony frowned, but he turned to the next page and skimmed the section. "Uh... what are Saturn's rings made up of?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:19 pm

"Yes, but these are hard. Ooh, I know this one. Isn't it big particles of ice?" Dianna asked, pulling her knees up on the couch and smiling happily.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:26 pm

"They're not that hard. But yeah-, ice and rock and dust. Uh, okay... how many moons does Saturn have?"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:33 pm

"Five." Dianna answered quickly. After that, she pulled her star chart off the table, pointing out several patterns and alignments. Then, when they moved back to a plethora of tedious question and answers, she found her eyelids feeling heavier and heavier.
"Anthony, can we take a quick break?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:37 pm

"Alright, I guess so..." Anthony said shutting the books closing, and pushing all the notes and charts out of the way.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:42 pm

"Thank God!" Dianna let her book drop to the ground, and stretched out on the couch like it was a bed, with Anthony as her living pillow. "I was up late studying last night, too. Do you think the professors plan their tests consecutively?" She asked, yawning again. "It's a conspiracy.."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:45 pm

Anthony made a squeaking noise from Dianna's weight, but he didn't say anything directly to her about it.

"Probably. It seems like I always have Transfiguration and Potions exams on the same day, and those are my worst classes. I got a D in Transfiguration last term, and my mum was pissed."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:51 pm

"I can almost see her face now.." Dianna mumbled. A small smirk was on her face- the image of Mrs. Sawyer yelling at her son about grades was an amusing one that Dianna sympathized with. Oops, there went the will to keep her eyes open. "What's your Transfiguration grade now?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:00 am

Anthony shrugged. "I hope I'm passing-I've been going to a study group to try to raise. But how are you doing? I bet you have an O."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 12:05 am

"Nah, just an E. I do love Transfiguration, though. What's your best class? You don't brag that much about your good grades."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gryffindor Common Room
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2