At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Room of Requirement Remains

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

Room of Requirement Remains Empty
PostSubject: Room of Requirement Remains   Room of Requirement Remains Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:41 pm

Natalie stood staring at a wall, with a large book in her hands. Her curly bob was clad in a cute red headband that had a small red bow on the side, and her school uniform. The socks were pulled awkwardly over her legs and everything, and she stared straight ahead. She wanted to find this room, from the legends and stories about it. Her parents say that they had their first kiss in there, and she wants to see if it really will grow out of thin air before her. So she concentrated really hard....
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Room of Requirement Remains   Room of Requirement Remains Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:52 pm

"Boo!"

Anthony had appeared behind her, and grabbed her shoulders, hoping to startle her. Any hope of scaring her was lost when he started to laugh rather cheekily.

When he was done laughing, he stood beside her, and was staring straight into the wall like Natalie. Like Victor, Anthony was experiencing the onsets of puberty, but not quite as severely as his brother. His size was beginning to look rather awkward for his age, some boils had appeared on his on forehead, and his hair could use a good scrubbing.

He glanced at Natalie, and back at the wall again.

"Why are you staring at this wall? It's not very interesting." he announced.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Room of Requirement Remains   Room of Requirement Remains Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 7:58 pm

Natalie jumped a little, but it wasn't enough to scare her- especially when Anthony began to laugh. She eyed him and shook her head, then looked back down at the huge book in her arm.

"I'm trying to find the Room of Requirement," she said, looking back at him. "It's really difficult, though..." She stared back ahead. "What do you feel right now? Like, are you cold, or warm, or hungry, or err... do you have to pee?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Room of Requirement Remains   Room of Requirement Remains Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:01 pm

"Oh yeah! I heard about this place," Anthony tapped the wall. "I had no idea where it was, though. And err, no. I just came back from dinner," Anthony shook his head, before taking a minute to study the wall again.

"Did you try just asking it to let you in?" he suggested.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Room of Requirement Remains   Room of Requirement Remains Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:28 pm

"It didn't work, I think you need a reason to get in. And really? Hmm... Well, I really wish I could find more information on how to get in. It seems to be very complex. I heard it burned down during the Hogwarts Battle. So maybe that's why it doesn't work."

Natalie closed her eyes and inhaled through her nostrils. She then opened her eyes, and saw a small door beginning to appear, then grew into an enormous door. "Yay!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Room of Requirement Remains   Room of Requirement Remains Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:32 pm

"Ohh, wow!" Anthony took a couple steps back, but he looked thoroughly impressed. He smiled eagerly. "See, you just have to ask it! But common, let's go see what's in there."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Room of Requirement Remains   Room of Requirement Remains Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:44 pm

And so they entered. It smelled strongly of smoke, and the walls were blackened and burnt. "Err, this isn't what I wanted..." Rubble and piles of sootand burnt remains were all around the floor.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Room of Requirement Remains   Room of Requirement Remains Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:47 pm

Anthony shrugged. "It might have been because you said it was destroyed from the battle, it turned into that, or something." he pointed out, but he stepped forward. He carefully walked among the rubble, digging through stuff.

"Hey, look at this!" he called out, an he shifted out a very tarred Hufflepuff banner, that was burned all around the edges, and black with soot.

"I wonder why this is in here," he said thoughtfully, half to himself.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Room of Requirement Remains   Room of Requirement Remains Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 8:56 pm

Natalie giggled. "We should give that to Brian!" she said, grinning. She rummaged through the rubble too, lifting her hands covered in black soot. She rubbed it absent-mindedly on her skirt, and continued searching with her legs bent. She then came along a lovely pendant. "Hey, look at this. Isn't it beautiful? I mean, it's all scratched up, but still.." The stone was a tiger's eye, and even though cracked here and there, the tiger's eye was a perfect one, and seemed to be enchanted to move when you rotated the jewel around.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Room of Requirement Remains   Room of Requirement Remains Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:03 pm

"Wow!" Anthony carefully took it, and studied it in his own hands. "I bet this was an old student's necklace... maybe it's an antique," he handed it back to her. "Do you think you could get it repaired, or something?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Room of Requirement Remains   Room of Requirement Remains Icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:05 pm

"I could, but I won't! I love the way it looks! I'll put it on a chain and wear it every day,"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Room of Requirement Remains   Room of Requirement Remains Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 8:11 pm

"I guess so..." Anthony continued to rummage through the things, stopping to see if there was anything of interest. "Do you think we might find anything our parents had?-Mine were at Hogwarts during the Battle. My aunt, too."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Room of Requirement Remains   Room of Requirement Remains Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 8:42 pm

Most adults I know went here, so I bet there's stuff in here from them!" Natalie replied, going through more piles of rubble.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room of Requirement Remains   Room of Requirement Remains Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room of Requirement Remains
Page 1 of 1