At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

goblet of fire fshhhhhh

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

goblet of fire fshhhhhh Empty
PostSubject: goblet of fire fshhhhhh   goblet of fire fshhhhhh Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:10 pm

There it stood, in all its blue-lit, rusted glory.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: goblet of fire fshhhhhh   goblet of fire fshhhhhh Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:19 pm

With Caroline staring at it, picking at her ragged nails.
She wanted to enter her name so badly, but she had just seen a few people with beards, and even more singed noses and toes.
"I'd be the best champion ever." She mumbled. The fame, the challenges, and all that money.. It would be a dream come true.
Too bad she was much too young.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: goblet of fire fshhhhhh   goblet of fire fshhhhhh Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 3:43 pm

[GoF: SOMEBODY CALL 9! 1! 1! SHAWTY FIRE BURNIN' ON THE DANCE FLOOR, OO WOOOOOOA]

A few boys from Beauxbatons clad in pale blue entered; they all had very smooth, clean, and, quite frankly, adorable faces. They were chattering in French to one another and laughing as, one by one, they stepped across the age line and dropped their names into the cup.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: goblet of fire fshhhhhh   goblet of fire fshhhhhh Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 4:38 pm

Hmm.
Caroline knew a little French.
And if Matilda could flirt with a man from another school, so could Caroline.
She stood up and walked over, smiling brightly.

"Bonjour, boys! Entering your names in the tournament?"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: goblet of fire fshhhhhh   goblet of fire fshhhhhh Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:46 pm

They looked at each other, exchanging various words with one another. In French, of course. One boy, who'd just tossed in a scrap of paper with "Adrien Moreau" on it, returned the smile. "Bonjour, Mademoiselle." He bowed slightly, looking like quite the prim and proper young gentleman. "Yes, we are." His voice was thick with an accent, but he looked very confident about his English-speaking abilities.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: goblet of fire fshhhhhh   goblet of fire fshhhhhh Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 6:52 pm

"Well, hello.." Caroline said, raising her eyebrows. "I'd really like someone from Beauxbatons to win. Hogwarts won the last time. And besides, if one of you were champion, you would win every challenge.. I'm afraid I don't know much French."

Suddenly, Caroline understood why Matilda liked her foreign man.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: goblet of fire fshhhhhh   goblet of fire fshhhhhh Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:11 pm

Adrien scrunched his eyebrows together. "You do not wish for someone from your school to win? Surely you must have some school pride." He clasped his hands behind his back, and nodded. "Thank you for saying such things, though."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: goblet of fire fshhhhhh   goblet of fire fshhhhhh Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:01 pm

"The people from our school are quite.. rude. It's not a matter of school pride. Any person chosen from our school would be inadequate. And, you're welcome. I'm sorry, where are my manners? My name's Caroline Yashnid."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: goblet of fire fshhhhhh   goblet of fire fshhhhhh Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 2:55 pm

"If that were the case, I am surprised that two contestants from your school were chosen last time." He took her hand and shook it gingerly, trying to be polite. It was atrocious how this girl had absolutely no semblance of pride for such a fine institution. Although it wasn't as fine as Beauxbatons, it was still quite the school. "Adrien Moreau. Nice to meet you, Caroline."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: goblet of fire fshhhhhh   goblet of fire fshhhhhh Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:23 pm

"It's a pleasure. Well, last time there were unusual circumstances, weren't there? Harry Potter was quite the champion." Caroline was sure if Adrien met William Sawyer, he would agree with her opinion of the upperclassmen at Hogwarts.
"It's very unlikely Hogwarts would ever have a champion was brave as him."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: goblet of fire fshhhhhh   goblet of fire fshhhhhh Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:14 pm

Leah arrived, standing next to Caroline. "Why are you flirting with the enemy?" she whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: goblet of fire fshhhhhh   goblet of fire fshhhhhh Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:38 pm

""Because Matilda is doing the same thing with Durmstrang boys. The men from Beauxbatons are much more attractive, anyways. And I'd like some man candy anyways."

Caroline turned back to Adrien, smiling.
"It was so nice to meet you, Adrien, but my friend needs some help with her Transfiguration. Come on, Leah!" She grabbed Leah's arm and walked off.

As soon as she was out of the Entrance Hall and up into a hallway, she began whispering to Leah. "Listen, I can tell you anything, right?"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: goblet of fire fshhhhhh   goblet of fire fshhhhhh Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 6:56 pm

Adrien waved to her as a good-bye, and commenced gossipping with the Beauxbatons students.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: goblet of fire fshhhhhh   goblet of fire fshhhhhh Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:13 pm

Leah was pulling at a wedgie as Caroline asked this. "Yeah, of course. We've been friends forever. Why not?
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: goblet of fire fshhhhhh   goblet of fire fshhhhhh Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:21 pm

"I'm jealous of Matilda. We got in an argument at the beginning of school about her having a crush on this boy from Durmstrang and how she's being a bitch about it. And she keeps going on and on about how he's so polite to her and how ohhh his accent is delightful." Caroline said. "Stop picking your wedgie, this is serious."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: goblet of fire fshhhhhh   goblet of fire fshhhhhh Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:23 pm

Everyone was sitting around, waiting for the names to be called.

Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: goblet of fire fshhhhhh   goblet of fire fshhhhhh Icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 10:58 pm

"I'm sorry! Sorry! And really? Why does it matter? I mean, she's having fun, right? And you are too! Clearly, according to those guys."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: goblet of fire fshhhhhh   goblet of fire fshhhhhh Icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 9:36 am

"You don't understand.." Caroline said, twiddling with her fingers, trying to find a way to word this properly.
"I'm jealous of the boy she's flirting with. I like Matilda. She's my best friend, and she's really pretty, and nice.." Caroline was turning red. "Please don't- don't hate me or anything."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: goblet of fire fshhhhhh   goblet of fire fshhhhhh Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:30 pm

Leah blinked. "Wait- you're GAY? Caro! What didn't you tell me earlier?! Oh my god, I'm her COUSIN. Do you know how much I could have helped you!?" Leah seemed not mad at the fact her friend was into girls- in fact, she could have cared less- but moreso that she wasn't informed of this earlier.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: goblet of fire fshhhhhh   goblet of fire fshhhhhh Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:33 pm

"Shhhhh!" Caroline said, looking around. "You can't scream that, Leah! No, I think it's just Matilda. I don't.. know. And-- I didn't tell you earlier cause I thought you'd be weirded out or something. But shh, okay?" Caroline took a deep breath.
"Well.. What do you think I should do? You are her cousin."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: goblet of fire fshhhhhh   goblet of fire fshhhhhh Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:36 pm

"Matilda's a hard person to read." Leah got a thoughtful expression on her face. She took after her mother in that; whenever looking deep in thought, she looked pained. "Either she'd get mad at you and ignore you for a while but then come back as though it didn't really happen, or she'd probably go with it to test it out and see if it works out. If it works out, you've got yourself a girlfriend." It felt weird when Leah said that right to Caroline. "If it doesn't, she'll get mad at you and ignore you for a while but then come back as though it didn't really happen."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: goblet of fire fshhhhhh   goblet of fire fshhhhhh Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:39 pm

"So either way, I don't really have much to lose. She'll come back and either be silent, or be cool with it." Caroline smiled at Leah. "Thank you. I'll figure something out. Hey, how'd you do on that Transfiguration exam? I almost failed it.."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: goblet of fire fshhhhhh   goblet of fire fshhhhhh Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 8:47 pm

"My mom's a transfiguration teacher, I aced it." Leah said calmly.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: goblet of fire fshhhhhh   goblet of fire fshhhhhh Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:51 pm

"Shouldn't that be some form of cheating? I mean, you must know what the tests are over.." Caroline teased.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: goblet of fire fshhhhhh   goblet of fire fshhhhhh Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 10:53 pm

"Nah, she doesn't tell me. But she forces me to have tutoring lessons with some other try-hard students."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: goblet of fire fshhhhhh   goblet of fire fshhhhhh Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

goblet of fire fshhhhhh
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child :: Archives :: Everything Else-
Jump to: