At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

some train idk

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

some train idk Empty
PostSubject: some train idk   some train idk Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 11:49 pm

Libby was on a train--a train to take her far away from Memphis. She knew where the train was taking her: Indianapolis. But beyond that, she couldn't be sure. She had plans once she got to Indianapolis, but she had no idea if that would actually work or not. But all that mattered was that she was getting out of the Confederacy, and out of Memphis, and towards a new life--a life where, maybe, she could actually find a job. She'd heard that people in the north were much more pro-equality than southerners.

Libby tried desperately not to look at the other people in her compartment and opted to stare out of the window instead, hoping that they wouldn't find out that she was a woman. She had picked up some gauze at a small shop before boarding the train, and she had wrapped said gauze tightly around her chest and posterior in order to make her body look more manly and flat. Combined with her short hair and baggy clothes, Libby was very optimistic in her hopes of, at the very least, passing as a slightly ambiguous male.

Hopefully it worked.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

some train idk Empty
PostSubject: Re: some train idk   some train idk Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:19 am

Without asking for permission first, another young man barged in. With nut brown hair and eyes, he was familiar face for Libby. Only this time, he wasn't dressed so slovenly, and he had a small knapsack on his shoulders.

He looked at companion, nodded, and sat down before speaking.

"It's nice to be going home... but I don't want to go to war. What about you?." he said politely.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

some train idk Empty
PostSubject: Re: some train idk   some train idk Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:26 am

Libby looked up from her gaze out of the window and nearly pissed herself. Holy shit, I've slept with that guy before. Trying not to let her surprise show on her face, she cleared her throat and said (in a deeper voice than usual, of course), "I'm just visiting family," she lied quickly.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

some train idk Empty
PostSubject: Re: some train idk   some train idk Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:31 am

"You must be grateful then." Max dug around in his pocket, fishing for a cigar. He found out, and lit it. He didn't offer the kid across from him a smoke, but instead stared at him, analyzing him.

"Have I met you before? What's your name anyway?" he demanded.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

some train idk Empty
PostSubject: Re: some train idk   some train idk Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:34 am

It's rude to stare, jackass. "My name?" Shit. I hadn't thought of a name. And I can't go with Lee, he'll remember it from Libby. Dammit. "... Joseph. Joseph Brown. Nice to meet you." With that, "Joseph" extended a hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

some train idk Empty
PostSubject: Re: some train idk   some train idk Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:37 am

"Maxwell." he said, shaking his hand firmly. "So Joseph, how old are you?" He asked, still studying 'Joseph' Whoever Joseph was, Max wasn't sure if he liked something. There was something odd.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

some train idk Empty
PostSubject: Re: some train idk   some train idk Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:39 am

"Just recently turned twenty-four, actually," Libby replied. There was no need to lie about her age.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

some train idk Empty
PostSubject: Re: some train idk   some train idk Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:41 am

Max looked surprised, and his bushy eyebrows shot up in response. "No kidding! I thought you were seventeen or something!" he gawked loudly.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

some train idk Empty
PostSubject: Re: some train idk   some train idk Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:43 am

Libby raised her eyebrows. "Really? Well, at least I'll look nice and young when I'm old, right?" She laughed nervously.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

some train idk Empty
PostSubject: Re: some train idk   some train idk Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:48 am

"I guess so> But for now, you'll be mistaken for a kid!" Max laughed at himself.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

some train idk Empty
PostSubject: Re: some train idk   some train idk Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:53 am

Better than being taken as a woman. "That's not too bad. I'll live."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

some train idk Empty
PostSubject: Re: some train idk   some train idk Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:56 am

There was a rather raucous clomping coming up the aisle, ending in a clammy hand clamping down on Maxwell's shoulder. Charles attempted to catch his breath before panting out, "You wouldn't mind if I took a load off there with you two, would'ja brother?"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

some train idk Empty
PostSubject: Re: some train idk   some train idk Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 12:57 am

"I don't mind," Libby said before she could stop herself. "Go ahead. There's plenty of room here."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

some train idk Empty
PostSubject: Re: some train idk   some train idk Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 1:00 am

And so he did, shoving Max a good foot or so over on the bench in the process. He was sweating profusely as though he'd just run a great distance. "Deeee-amn, I nearly missed the departure." And thus, confirmation.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

some train idk Empty
PostSubject: Re: some train idk   some train idk Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 1:02 am

"What business do you have up north, if you don't mind my asking?" Libby asked.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

some train idk Empty
PostSubject: Re: some train idk   some train idk Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 1:06 am

Pant, wheeze. "Ohhhhhh... business, you know. Business as usual."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

some train idk Empty
PostSubject: Re: some train idk   some train idk Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 10:48 am

Rubbing his arm, Max glared at their new comrade. Who was the kid anyway? This horribly in shape kid, at that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

some train idk Empty
PostSubject: Re: some train idk   some train idk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

some train idk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child :: BIG FUCKING WASTELAND :: Rules. Guidelines. Other Stuff. :: AU RPs :: Civil War-
Jump to: