At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rosensteel's House

Go down 
+2
komaeda
Sasha Worldwide
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

Rosensteel's House - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 8:35 pm

"Oh, like, nothing's wrong with it. It's cute," Mel covered. "And, I 'unno, it seems like something you would be into."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 8:37 pm

Amanda took another sip of her's, eyebrows raised in an impressed manner (eyebrows have feelings 2) She could barely handle whatever fruity-tooty drink she was working on, let alone scotch.

"Still trying to haul on that magical creatures book, hardly half way there. Just wrapped up a year at Pendragon University... three more to go." She laughed, still playing with the umbrella.

"Still, I'd take the extra year over dealing with guts and gore... I'm super squeamish, can hardly band-aid a cut from shaving. Any idea of where you're going once you get out?"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 8:40 pm

"Well, that's fair enough. Okay, I've waited like, ten minutes. Tell me about you and Chuck now." Serenity was scooting closer to Melanie, her fingernails looking oddly reminiscent of talons, and her eyes took on that glimmer again. Gossip.
"Have you guys banged yet?"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 8:56 pm

"I think I'm going to go to St. Mungo's and work there as a Healer. They get paid big over there, I hear. What about you? What are you wanting to do?" Libby looked around the room, scouting for a good-looking fella. She hadn't been in a serious relationship in several years, and decided that she could go for a summer fling; but no one in this room caught her eye.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 8:58 pm

"To be one hundred percent honest? Absolutely clueless. Mum wants me to pursue communications in America but it just seems too much for me."

Amanda turned her attention away from her umbrella, and followed Libby's eyes. "Already scoped it out. Just the same mooks from Hogwarts."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 9:01 pm

"Huh. I'd love to go to America. I just don't have the money to go right now... but it seems like such an exciting place."

Libby kept looking around. Nope. Nothing. "Yeah, looks like it. I wonder if Serenity invited anyone from outside of school, though."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 9:03 pm

"We banged in, like, fifth year, Ser," she answered with indifference. "I guess it doesn't matter now and I can tell you, but, whatever."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 9:04 pm

Amanda scanned the room a second time. She and that Trevor Summer...summer... summersomething at been in a weird sort of limbo for the past few months, and she wouldn't mind a boyfriend who wasn't a muggle and who wasn't half-dead.

"I'd doubt it . It's usually the same crowd at all of these parties."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 9:11 pm

Libby groaned. "WHY. That's so lame. You end up not being able to mingle well because it's like, oh, I saw you at that last party, and I saw you leaving that last party with your clothes half-off and your shoes in your hand stumbling around like a baby cow that just learned to walk!" She angrily took a sip of her drink. "You know, you and I need to go out on the town one night and find us some men." As Libby eyed up the crowd she couldn't help but think to herself, or women.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 9:26 pm

Amanda snorted, "It wasn't Seamus's fault that someone slipped something in his drink when he wasn't looking. But God, I'd be down for that. You know, I tried a night on the town last year? University girl's idea of a night on the down is stalking indie cover bands." Amanda waved down the bartender, "I'll have a little of what she's having, please."

"But really. London boys are ridiculous.They sing acoustic versions of Smack That, Libby." Of course, Amanda didn't mind that at the time, but she did when the singers never set up that lunch they planned on having.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 9:35 pm

"I don't know anything about Muggle bands," Libby shook her head. "I mean, I know about old ones, because my dad was a Muggle-born, but nothing about any new ones. But no, we need a night on the town that includes going to clubs and going to bars and getting hammered and waking up not knowing anything about what happened the night before. You and I, Manda. It's gonna be awesome."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 23, 2012 9:41 pm

"One of us needs to wake up wearing no shoes or only one. Or one with a broken heel. Also, it's not a party unless we wake up in a dumpster." Amanda threw back the remaining portion of her drink, trying not to vomit.

"This needs to happen as soon as possible."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:02 pm

"I told you the drinks were in the bag!" cried a frustrated Kelsi who bustled into the entrance with her hands raised over her head. "Can't you get anything right, Fry?!" But once she pulled her glare away from her brother, she quickly relaxed at the sight of Serenity's hard work on preparing everything nicely. "Well, she outdid herself. Again."

Fry took a large step into the house and stood next to his sister with the exact same expression. His eyes wandered to where the food is. "Are you still mad we forgot drinks?" He asks, pointing to all the drinks there.

"I was going to bring muggle drinks, you goon." Kelsi spat, as she carefully removed her bag and coat, revealing a cute holiday dress and grey tights. Kelsi's eyes wandered to where Holly was, and smirked. "Hey, Fry, I found your booty."

Fry's eyes wandered to the same spot she was looking, and grinned. "Thanks, Kelsi!" And with that, he was gone.

Kelsi rubbed her hands together, and began searching for her own friends.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:22 pm

"Fifth year, right. But I'm talking apartment banging- a frequent, more than once kinda deal. Do you guys sleep in the same beed?" Her tone took on that of a schoolchild teasing another about a crush. "Come on, tell me everything. How is he?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:25 pm

Better late than never.

Rachel just walked right into Serenity's at least an hour late. Though she was aware that it was a costume party, she wasn't too keen on dressing up-she wore a navy and white polka dotted dress, and a matching bandanna to keep her red hair back.

Rachel spotted the bar, and she immediately walked over towards it. She had a long day of work, and she wanted to be at least a little tipsy before she began speaking with her friends.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:30 pm

The flash of red caught Mel's eye. She followed Rachel's head through the crowd. "Ahh, hold on," she said to Serenity before shouting "RACHEL MORENO IS A WET NOODLE!" in a throaty, ducklike resonance over the crowd.

"Anyway," Mel resumed the conversation, "Ahh, hah, I mean... he's okay, I guess. We get off no problem. We do sleep in the same bed, but, I mean, it's a tiny flat. Practically one room. We were sleeping in the same bed before we went -- ehh, official, or whatever. It's not like we've even changed that much between just goofing around and actually being a couple."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 1:34 pm

"SHUDDUP!" Rachel screeched, but she didn't really care about Mel's teasing. Just a minute later she ducked into the crowd with some drink with a name she couldn't pronounced, mixed with some Firewhiskey.

Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 2:02 pm

Serenity calmly ignored Melanie's weird behaviour with Rachel- she was used to such strange things.
"So, how did you bridge the gap between fooling around and having an actual relationship?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 2:19 pm

Kelsi took a step and appeared in front of Rachel, blocking her path of walking. "Hello!" she said grinning, relieved to see someone else who didn't dress up.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 7:57 pm

Mel shrugged. "I don't know. We were both rather wasted one night and started going on about how everybody seemed to have found someone back at school... then I guess we both realized we both sort of had a sort of... mutual... whatever. There was nothing that formal about it."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 11:48 am

"You're so lucky, Mel." Serenity mumbed, sipping a bit more from the drink. Her eyes were glazing over. "So.. L-Word? Has he said it? Have you said it?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 9:31 pm

"Oh, hi!" Rachel said, grinning brightly. She waved her glass at Kelsi. "Come over here!" she yelled over the din of the crowd.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 9:38 pm

Kelsi dashed on over, quick with her feet to dodge past the dancers on the floor and groups of people in active conversations. "My God, who would have thought that Serenity had this many friends?" Kelsi commented, casting a glance behind her with a shake of her head. "You know, if I had this many friends, and a house this nice, I'd be doing the exact same as her... Anyways! How's your summer been so far?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 9:41 pm

"I dunno... I have a feeling these aren't all her friends. Just people she found lying around and invited to make a crowd." Rachel shrugged a bit, and she took another sip of her drink.

"It's been okay. I'm trying to hold down a job and figure things out."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 9:43 pm

Kelsi nodded silently. "What jobs have you had in mind?" she asked, leaning against the bar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rosensteel's House   Rosensteel's House - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rosensteel's House
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next