At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Puella Magi Mew Mew

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

Puella Magi Mew Mew - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi Mew Mew   Puella Magi Mew Mew - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 3:54 pm

Alcy grinned, lightly punching her friend in the arm. "I thought you were supposed to be the straight man here."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi Mew Mew   Puella Magi Mew Mew - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 7:07 pm

Mary shrugged, adjusting her skirt as she did so. "Every straight shooting figure in history has had a crooked bullet."

"Guess mine will be cow tits."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi Mew Mew   Puella Magi Mew Mew - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 9:37 pm

Name: Juliet (Jia Li) Meiling
Grade: 10th
Race: Human (Chinese-American)
Zodiac: Pisces
Blood Type: AB+
Likes: Sports (swimming and running particularly), exercise, rap/hip-hop, dancing, poetry, books, history, hot sauce
Dislikes: Math, lies, dressing up (really fancy), war, "the man", pimples
Appearance:
https://2img.net/h/i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll62/red-roof/IMG_3690_zps9895aca6.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll62/red-roof/IMG_3692_zpseb317838.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll62/red-roof/IMG_3696_zpscacb70e3.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll62/red-roof/IMG_3697_zpse4793cc3.jpg
https://2img.net/h/i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll62/red-roof/IMG_3699_zpsa4678954.jpg
((i spent way too much time on this but i had tons of fun so i regret nothing
also i'm sorry my handwriting is messy))

Codename: Mew Chikki
Animal: Indochinese Tiger
Oddities: Slightly rounded ears, as well as a tail. Both are orange-and-black striped with hints of white.
Weapon: Chikki Wand

hi my name is mr. fabo-worldwide and im addicted to making mewmews
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi Mew Mew   Puella Magi Mew Mew - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 2:54 pm

THANK YOU

THANK YOU I WANTED TO CONTINUE THIS SO FUCKIN BAD
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi Mew Mew   Puella Magi Mew Mew - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:39 am

((bunp))

It was a typical morning. In the wee hours, many a teenage girl awoke to have adequate time to prepare for the daunting eyes of adolescents. One of those girls was Juliet Meiling, who awoke with excitement at 5:00. She started her morning by throwing on some workout clothes and going for a quick 30-minute run around her suburban neighborhood. It was a great way to start off her morning and just made her feel... good. After that, she took a quick shower, then blow-dried and straightened her long hair.

Juliet was thankful that she went to a private school and had to wear a uniform - it saved a lot of hassle for getting dressed in the morning. She applied her makeup artfully and proceeded to go downstairs, where a hearty breakfast was waiting for her on the table. Once she was finished eating, Juliet left her plate and fork in the sink and grabbed the pink-and-brown bag by the door. One look outside told Juliet that she would need an umbrella - so she lifted the plastic parasol-esque umbrella from a hook by the door, opened it, and headed outside.

The walk to school wasn't exceptional. It was rainy and a bit foggy, just as it was every other day. It certainly wasn't like living in China where, in the mornings, everyone seemed so awake and abuzz and... well, alive. The morning commute in Seattle was more groggy, angry, and zombiish than anything. Juliet hoped that perhaps she would see some of her friends on the way to school, but she was perfectly content listening to her iPod in solitude while texting one of the school's hockey players.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Puella Magi Mew Mew   Puella Magi Mew Mew - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Puella Magi Mew Mew
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2