At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shibuya Senior High School

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Shibuya Senior High School Empty
PostSubject: Shibuya Senior High School   Shibuya Senior High School Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 4:48 pm

for actual roleplaying Heck Yeah
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Senior High School   Shibuya Senior High School Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 5:21 pm

3:30, Shibuya Senior High School, Tokyo, Japan.
The final bell of the day rang, and Serenity got up out of her desk and picked up her brown schoolbag, and started walking out of the classroom and through the halls. She had a test in her hand, and was flipping through the pages glumly.
"Another bad score.. Well, I suppose I could always be a prostitute." She rolled her eyes and threw the paper in the nearest trashcan. There was no way she could let her father see that. Her grades used to be mediocre at best, but had really gone down since that. Going out late most nights, getting beaten to a pulp about half the time, and only getting a few hours of sleep was.. Exhausting, at best. 
And at this rate, her father would stop giving her allowances, which meant no more shoes. She walked out of the doors of the school, looking quite glum.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Senior High School   Shibuya Senior High School Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 5:35 pm

Melenie stood in front of the grading wall, finger gliding along the list of names until she reached her own. Not very far. Top of the alphabet, top of the charts. An average of ninety-one. She gritted her teeth; one point away from an A. "Rubbish," she muttered, adjusting her spectacles and shuffling along. The last youma she'd fought had appeared near a local power plant. Naturally, that didn't end well. She bore quite a few burn scars along her arms and legs, and one very severe wound across her midsection. Fortunately, the school's winter uniform covered these, and she'd grown used to the pain after the past year of fighting off the mysterious beings. The real pain came from the fact that she'd acquired the scars in the first place. Why hadn't she been fast enough to avoid the onslaught? Why did her glasses have to malfunction then of all times? "Ksh." She sauntered on, tossing her bag over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Senior High School   Shibuya Senior High School Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 5:41 pm

Serenity had just looked up at the sidewalk, when she spotted Melenie. "Mel! Mel!" She hadn't been given permission to call Melenie by the nickname, but ever since they had become crime-fighting buddies, it just kinda fit, even if they would never have been friends otherwise. 
"Hey, do you think you could do me a favor??" She asked, grinning. "I was going to go shopping today, and I needed a friend.." To hold her bags, really. "To tell me what looks nice! Would you come?"
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Senior High School   Shibuya Senior High School Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 5:49 pm

"What," Mel answered flatly, cocking her head. "Didn't you literally, like, just buy a new wardrobe on Monday? Are you just made of money?"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Senior High School   Shibuya Senior High School Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 5:55 pm

"No, you misunderstood me. I bought a literal wardrobe on Monday! You know, to put more clothes in. I ran out of space. And yeah, I am. I got a job at the bakery, down on Higashi street. I stand outside and hand out free samples to people." She seemed awful cheerful about a minimum wage job that consisted mostly of getting harassed by people on the street

"And my dad meets my paycheck and gives me the same amount, because I told him that his girlfriend looks a lot like me and now he feels guilty! Besides, I wanted to see if earrings would stay on when I.. You know, when I'm Sailor Moon." She said the last part in a hushed tone. "And of course, I need new ones, in case the old earrings I use disintegrate or something."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Senior High School   Shibuya Senior High School Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 6:04 pm

"You wouldn't have figured that out by now? We keep our clothes, at least..." Mel's arm dropped, allowing her briefcase to swing by her side. "I don't think it'd matter, to be honest. You always just buy the same cheapo studs from Kureia anyway."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Senior High School   Shibuya Senior High School Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 6:08 pm

"Yeah, I've tried clothes, of course. But, I've never checked earrings! I've never been wearing them when we go out. Besides, if they don't disappear or something, then that means I get to keep them. Which is why I don't want cheap ones." Serenity explained matter-of-factly. It seemed to be very serious business to her.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Senior High School   Shibuya Senior High School Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 6:14 pm

"You really should know this already. You're wearing the same set as you were the day that monster appeared Tuesday."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Senior High School   Shibuya Senior High School Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 6:18 pm

"Ugh, Mel. You don't seem to understand. I just really want more earrings, okay?" She said, gritting her teeth. "It won't take any longer than a few hours, so please just come? It's been since Monday since I went shopping!"
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Senior High School   Shibuya Senior High School Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 6:20 pm

Mel really just didn't feel like taking the bus out to the shopping district. "Fine, fine," she muttered. "Just remember I have cram at eight. That's only, like, two hours counting transport."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Senior High School   Shibuya Senior High School Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 6:40 pm

"YES! I promise I'll have you back in plenty of time. This is going to be fantastic, thank you so much for coming." Serenity grabbed onto Mel's hand and pulled her along past the crowds of students towards the bus stop.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Senior High School   Shibuya Senior High School Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 7:18 pm

A student was pushing through the crowd to get a look at the grades. Once she arrived at the board, she raised a slender finger to scan down the document. She found her name with ease - "Brown" wasn't too far down the list. Next to her name was a bold 97. She couldn't help but let her grin show. This was one of the best scores she'd gotten all year!

Full of pride and excitement, Libby swung her school bag over her shoulder and made her way through the crowd of students eager to leave for the day. Once she got out into the fresh air, she decided to walk home instead of taking a bus. It was a nice day. Why not?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Senior High School   Shibuya Senior High School Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shibuya Senior High School
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child :: BIG FUCKING WASTELAND :: Rules. Guidelines. Other Stuff. :: AU RPs :: Sailor Moon-
Jump to: