At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Compartment #8

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
opal

opal

Compartment #8 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment #8   Compartment #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 9:27 pm

"There's a stupid amount of ways to teleport though... Wizards a little redundant!" Amanda sheepishly smiled, could a new start be this easy? This Nicolas boy was surprisingly a wonderful compartment mate.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Compartment #8   Compartment #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 9:31 pm

"It seems like it. But, then again, there are a lot of ways to teleport if you're a... Muggle?" He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Compartment #8   Compartment #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 9:35 pm

"True! I guess everyone just had their preference." Slowly, Amanda stopped squeezing her knees, and uncrossed her currently double crossed legs, and brought them up on the seat, tucked to her side.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Compartment #8   Compartment #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 9:49 pm

"I guess so!" Nicolas stared out of the window. The countryside was quite relaxing. After a few moments of silence, he said softly, "You're very helpful."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Compartment #8   Compartment #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 9:53 pm

Amanda smiled, dismissing Nicolas's statement with a wave of her hand. "It's no biggie! It's common courtesy to help someone feel out a new situation, especially when they're a friend."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Compartment #8   Compartment #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 9:59 pm

Nicolas felt his heart leap. He had a friend already!! He really couldn't keep his smile in this time. "Well, I appreciate it nonetheless."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Compartment #8   Compartment #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:01 pm

Amanda was about to respond, but her face was suddenly pressed up to the window. "Oh my gosh there are a few in kittens in that field with the cows!" She was nearly bouncing up and down in her seat as she watched them go by.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Compartment #8   Compartment #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 10:21 pm

Nicolas pressed his face up against hers. "Oh, they're so cute!"
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Compartment #8   Compartment #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 10:57 am

Amanda nodded, leaving her face pressed up on the glass on the field was out of sight.

"I'm kinda curious how the cats work at Hogwarts. I don't know if they let them free roam or what. It'd be kind of lovely just to pass herds of cats in the halls though!"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Compartment #8   Compartment #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 9:04 pm

Nicolas sat back down once the kittens were out of sight, but kept glancing out of the window. He enjoyed the scenery. "It sure would be interesting if they just roamed about!"
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Compartment #8   Compartment #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 6:47 pm

Amanda nodded, slowly becoming lost in the ideas of kitten packs.

"Can you even imagine? Just sitting in Charms and oh- looking, another roaming pack of kittens just kind of slither in."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Compartment #8   Compartment #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 3:22 pm

"And then nobody would pay it much notice because it would be so commonplace..." Nicolas giggled, imagining little kittens walking through people's legs and walking over textbooks on desks. "That would be great!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Compartment #8   Compartment #8 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Compartment #8
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2