At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Compartment #10

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

Compartment #10 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment #10   Compartment #10 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:27 pm

"Exactly, it's magic school!" exclaimed Kelsi, grinning ear to ear. "Which is even better! No more math! That's probably what I'm happiest about." Despite the excited aura Kelsi was giving off, her stomach had the worst case of butterflies. She heard how each student had to sit in front of the whole school with an old hat on their head and find out what house they'd be put into. This particularly frightened her, but not because of the hat, but because every single pair of eyes would be on her.
"Hey, what exactly goes on when we get there? Like how many houses are there?" she asked finally, after a few moments of sitting there in silence.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Compartment #10   Compartment #10 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 2:45 pm

"Well,there are four, and.."
The train shook vigorously, and Serenity abruptly stood up. "I need to go to the loo.." She groaned, abandoning her previous line of conversation, and getting up and stumbling out of the carriage towards the bathrooms.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Compartment #10   Compartment #10 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 4:28 pm

"School is school." Rachel slumped down, and she glanced over at Mel. "I'm going to miss messing around the with the teachers at St. Coria's. Do you remember when stuck all that paste to Ms. Chin's chair?'
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Compartment #10   Compartment #10 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 9:47 pm

"That was nasty of you. It didn't even stick. She just looked like she'd sat in... well, paste."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Compartment #10   Compartment #10 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Compartment #10
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3