At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tokugawa Jujutsu

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Tokugawa Jujutsu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokugawa Jujutsu   Tokugawa Jujutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 6:12 pm

Libby figured she couldn't just leave, so she did a little wave before she left the gym with Serenity. She went back to the locker room with Serenity to get her stuff and... de-transform, or whatever. "I'm Libby Brown," she told her once they got into the locker room. "So, um, are there other senshi? Besides us and Mercury? What about Sailor V? Are we fighting against some specific entity or just against general evil, like vigilantes?" She asked all of these in rapid-fire succession as she de-transformed and changed out of her jujutsu robes and back into her school uniform. She had just been talking about how cool it would be to be a senshi today, and now she actually was one! Libby Brown! A sailor soldier! How freaking cool was that?!
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

Tokugawa Jujutsu - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tokugawa Jujutsu   Tokugawa Jujutsu - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:50 pm

"Um, no. We are not vigilantes, and Sailor V is a raging bitch." Serenity grumbled, crossing her arms as she detransformed as well. Her school uniform was significantly less pretty than her senshi outfit, but at least the detransformation left some sparkles on the skirt.

"Okay, listen, if Sailor V weren't out doing her idiotic comic book deal and everything, people would stop asking if I'm dressing up as her and calling me cute. They would respect me and stop asking to take my picture.. Oh, we're fighting aliens from outer space or something. My cat can explain it better. I think you met him.. He's a proper dick, too. And, no, none yet, but he says there are more. Somewhere."
Back to top Go down

Tokugawa Jujutsu
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child :: BIG FUCKING WASTELAND :: Rules. Guidelines. Other Stuff. :: AU RPs :: Sailor Moon-
Jump to: