At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome Back Feast

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Welcome Back Feast - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Feast   Welcome Back Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:49 pm

"Oh God, that hat burrows into your memories?" Rachel actually dropped her fork, and she splattered the potatoes a bit. "That's really embarrassing. I hope the hat didn't see..." she stopped there.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Feast   Welcome Back Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:52 pm

Amanda nodded. "I'm a little shocked that no one has pitched a fit over it. I mean, I'd have to be lead to assume that the hat is sworn to secrecy."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Feast   Welcome Back Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:59 pm

"Do you think that's how the school knows so much about everyone? Because the Sorting Hat looks into your memories and then creates records about everyone and sends them to the Headmaster?" Rachel said, gabbing on about her conspiracy.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Feast   Welcome Back Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 7:59 am

"I feel like in past years that was totally possibly, but I think Dumbledore would never allow that." However, the thought amused Amanda. An all knowing that could literally spill any secret you could possess.

After swallowing a third helping of potatoes, she thought out loud, "I'm surprised the Ministry just doesn't use the hat on criminals to get the truth out of them. Could avoid a whole lot of wasted time and mistrials."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Feast   Welcome Back Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 12:35 pm

"You know, that would be a great idea. It would save them lots of money and stuff..." she took a glance over at Nicolas, noting how silent he was.

"Are you a Muggle-Born?" she asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Feast   Welcome Back Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:01 pm

Nicolas looked up from his plate. "Um, yeah," he murmured in response.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Feast   Welcome Back Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:19 pm

"That's interesting." Rachel said, still extremely polite. She was finding it difficult to make conversation with him.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Feast   Welcome Back Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:27 pm

"Not really." He shrugged. "It seems like it's more exciting to be a witch or wizard..."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Feast   Welcome Back Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:35 pm

"But Muggles have tellies! That's very exciting!" Rachel exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Feast   Welcome Back Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 1:43 pm

Nicolas squinted his eyes at Rachel. "You don't have tellies? Really? But the best video games are played with a TV!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Feast   Welcome Back Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 2:04 pm

"Some wizards and witches have them, but my family doesn't. My parents think they're a waste of space. It's quite sad, really-I do enjoy game shows." Rachel said airily.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Back Feast   Welcome Back Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome Back Feast
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3