At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MEW MEW POWER IN YOUR FACE AND SHIT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

MEW MEW POWER IN YOUR FACE AND SHIT Empty
PostSubject: MEW MEW POWER IN YOUR FACE AND SHIT   MEW MEW POWER IN YOUR FACE AND SHIT Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 3:36 pm

i made the topic B)
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: MEW MEW POWER IN YOUR FACE AND SHIT   MEW MEW POWER IN YOUR FACE AND SHIT Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 3:38 pm

COOL MY CHARACTER IS KITSUNE/MEW CINNAMON THAT'S ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: MEW MEW POWER IN YOUR FACE AND SHIT   MEW MEW POWER IN YOUR FACE AND SHIT Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 4:58 pm

SHEETS

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: MEW MEW POWER IN YOUR FACE AND SHIT   MEW MEW POWER IN YOUR FACE AND SHIT Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 9:04 pm

nuggets.

Quote :
21 January, 20XX

Earth.

What was once a glorious haven of milk and honey has degraded over millenia into a nexus of antipathy and destruction. The cause? Life. Like a boundless number of other planets throughout infinity, Earth was the blessed child of its galaxy to be the carrier of its soul -- its denizens. Humankind. A race capable of enacting horrors unfathomable in the name of their own dysphoria and jingoistic tendencies. The hell so many of us grieve and murder over cannot be so far-gone from our current state. I can not -- and will not -- continue to watch our rapid descent into finality with a still hand. Today will mark the beginning of our rebirth -- the dawn of hope breaking through the curtains of despair drawn so tightly by the chimera who torment us. Today, Project μ will commence.

- I understand the dubiousness of project's nature. Am willing to admit that I can only fool myself into believing that my means are in the right. Considering Foot's trolley problem. -

-- 白金 稜

A thick layer of clouds hung over the night sky. Not even the penetrating orange light of the full moon could pierce the vapor. However, there was plenty of artificial light below. The perks of living in the modern world were endless!

The first raindrop hit the interstate at approximately 35 lat., 139 long., 10:21 PM. Two minutes later, a peculiar glow appeared over Shakujii Park, inside of a small, well-groomed double wide -- presumably storage space. The spark would presumably hit, according to Shirogane's infallible calculations, around 10:00 AM the next morning. Until then, he would watch from his burrow, the LED screens surrounding him lending a strange iridescent hue to his smooth, platinum hair. The machine hummed behind him -- a gentle, almost cooing A flat. Steam from a steeping cup of earl grey rose through the air between him and the main monitor, then was swiftly carried off by a ceiling vent.

Project μ was underway.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: MEW MEW POWER IN YOUR FACE AND SHIT   MEW MEW POWER IN YOUR FACE AND SHIT Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 9:18 pm

A ray of sunshine was caressing Kitsune's cheek, and she woke with a start. A yawn escaped her lips, and she gazed out the window to greet the sunshine. Something was on her mind... a dream she had. But the funny thing was that she couldn't quite remember what had happened. It still resonated with her.

With a toss in her shoulders she got up to get dressed. For some reason, she felt like as though it might be a long day.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: MEW MEW POWER IN YOUR FACE AND SHIT   MEW MEW POWER IN YOUR FACE AND SHIT Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 9:56 pm

Toast and marmalade. A bit western, but the way the knife scraped against the charred bread was just so satisfying. Ren took a bite. The jam was bitter, but she liked it well enough. The house was quiet, almost verging on the surreal. Her father was knocked out, still in uniform, on the futon in the den. Sunlight was already pouring through the kitchen window, and a stifling haze hung low in the air from the night's storm.

Thank heavens they'd just switched uniforms.

Crunch, crunch. She finished her breakfast and unplugged the toaster. Ever so gently she pushed in the kitchen chair and crept through the den, grabbing her schoolbag from its hook by the door. "I'm leaving." Her dad made a kind of grunting sound and rolled over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MEW MEW POWER IN YOUR FACE AND SHIT   MEW MEW POWER IN YOUR FACE AND SHIT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MEW MEW POWER IN YOUR FACE AND SHIT
Page 1 of 1