At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Potions - 2nd Year

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Potions - 2nd Year Empty
PostSubject: Potions - 2nd Year   Potions - 2nd Year Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 10:47 pm

A pewter cauldron was hastily perched on it's stand, and bottled potions ingredients littered the tabletop. A potion textbook was flipped upside, and the cover was already damped with flobberworm mucus. Evident by the tussled curly mop of hair and half fastened cape, Max had woken up a half hour before class was supposed to start.

He glanced down at his watch, rubbing the sleep from his eyes. Fifteen minutes early, and his only company were the pickled animals that Snape called decoration.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Potions - 2nd Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions - 2nd Year   Potions - 2nd Year Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 10:53 pm

Just then, a short, perky blond boy walked into the room and plopped down into the seat next to Max. He had woken up with plenty of time to get ready that morning, and had had a hearty breakfast with some fellow Housemates.

"Gooood morning!" he chirped, pulling out his pristine copy of Advanced Potion-Making. "How are you? I didn't see you at breakfast!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Potions - 2nd Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions - 2nd Year   Potions - 2nd Year Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 11:03 pm

Max's expression was glazed over, and he absentmindedly plucked a white down feather from his hair. "Don't talk about breakfast. I THOUGHT I had no time for that. Nah. Instead, I rolled out of bed twenty minutes ago, and then ran down here like a chicken with no head." He glanced at the blue and bronze eagle emblazoned on Nicholas' chest.

"That hat sorted you into Ravenclaw for a reason. You actually bother to check your watch."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Potions - 2nd Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions - 2nd Year   Potions - 2nd Year Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 11:12 pm

"Oh, I don't think I'm really special or anything for just checking my watch..." Nick scratched the back of his head. "Don't you have one? Does it have an alarm? Because alarms are really helpful. That's what gets me up in the morning. Even if everyone else in the dorm gets mad at me, heheh..."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Potions - 2nd Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions - 2nd Year   Potions - 2nd Year Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 11:14 pm

"Wait, what?" Max's mouth formed a perfect, round O shape. "Wait. Your watch has an alarm that goes for you?! Without it being enchanted or anything?"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Potions - 2nd Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions - 2nd Year   Potions - 2nd Year Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 11:17 pm

Nicholas's eyebrows knitted together in confusion. "Wait, is that not a normal thing? Do wizards not have alarms?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Potions - 2nd Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions - 2nd Year   Potions - 2nd Year Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 11:20 pm

"No, we do! But watches with alarms are extremely valuable is all. They're like... family heirlooms." Max studied his friend for a moment, before lowering his voice."

"Nicky, are you wealthy or something? Are you the son to an exclusive Muggle family?"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Potions - 2nd Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions - 2nd Year   Potions - 2nd Year Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2015 11:24 pm

"What--no! No, we're not rich. Pretty much all Muggle watches have alarms. See, look, mine is just a cheap one." Nick held up his wrist for Max to see. Indeed, it was just a simple watch with a thin, faux leather band. "Are alarms seriously a sign of wealth in the wizard world? That doesn't make any sense!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Potions - 2nd Year Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions - 2nd Year   Potions - 2nd Year Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Potions - 2nd Year
Page 1 of 1