At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire

Go down 
+2
grimAuxiliatrix
Sasha Worldwide
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27
AuthorMessage
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 10:40 am

"I guess so." Anthony folded his cards, and Victor pocketed the rogue Knuts when his brother was not looking that direction.

~

"Well, he's a human with any other emotions, and this time, he was acting on the whim of them. But, I do wish that I could apologize to him..."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:03 pm

Jennifer casted Victor a bit of a dirty look, but continued right on. "Man, it feels like I haven't seen you guys in forever. Hard to believe it's only been a month or so." She contributed another Galleon, keeping her cards.

~

"Maybe this is just a mid life crisis, but, I don't think you should feel like you owe anything to him . He was just as responsible for you and your creation, and turned in any respect when he turned his back on you."

He sighed, finally daring to look at Emily again. "This is some seriously heavy shit."
Back to top Go down

The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire
Page 27 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27