At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Astor/Rosensteel Household

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:25 pm

Serenity blinked. Did he really just say "No, let's do it orallly so you don't get pregnant." Had he heard of a condom? Birth control? Morning after pills? Apparently not. And how the hell did he say let's not go all the way after she bit his ear? How?! Just.. how? That defied the laws of nature!
Trying to ignore the immense oddity of the situation, she followed him up there, trying to remain collected and calm about the whole situation.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:29 pm

And so, after getting lost and ended up wandering around the second story for about four minutes, Ryan had finally found Serenity's bedroom, and sat down on her bed, brooding slightly.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:33 pm

And about two minutes after he got there, Serenity wandered in- and like a cat, started playing with his tie, trying to untie it. "Okay, I'm sorry, but this is really confusing. How does it come off?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:37 pm

"Here, let me do it..." Ryan grumbled, just un knotting the tie and throwing it without a second look. This was obviously, without a shadow of doubt, the most uncomfortable and strangest situation he had ever been.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:38 pm

[[HE'S GOING TO GET A BJ FROM A GORGEOUS WOMAN AND HE'S BITCHING ABOUT IT?! HE PUTS A SHAME TO BLAINE BRADFORDS EVERYWHERE.]]
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:40 pm

(Pretty much.)
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:51 pm

Okay. Concentrate. Concentrate, concentrate. You want to do this, right? You find him attractive. You know you do. Don't crack up. For God's sake, woman, you were a whore, and you can't even have sex with the guy you like without laughing! Get your head in the game.

Serenity stared at him, and then started laughing. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry, I can't-- this is so weird- your tie-" She really was laughing, putting her head in the comforter, trying to muffle it.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 10:56 pm

"You know what, forget it. It's not worth it." And Ryan jumped out of the bed angrily, quickly put his pants and shirt back on. "Serenity, I hope you have a nice day. I'm going home and taking a long nap." And he stormed out of the room and into his car and drove away.

"God, I'm an idiot!" he cried out, but than as he drove away, he began to crack up, finding humor in the situation.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 11:03 pm

Serenity laughed for a little while at the awkwardness of it all, but lie down on her bed, staring at her ceiling, still smiling. Her sheets smelled like him, and although they hadn't done anything, she was still thrilled about him being there.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:24 pm

Dianna was sitting in HER bedroom, all alone. She was, in fact, feeling very lonely. She hadn't talked to anybody, not even her mother, for a whole two days, and was starting to feel the strain.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:26 pm

There was a knock on the door.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:28 pm

Wondering who in the world it could be, besides her mother, who was working upstairs, Dianna went over to her door and opened it, frowning.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:36 pm

"Hey."

It was Ryan, smiling softly at her. "I know it's not your birthday yet, but I was out shopping with your mother the other day ago, and I thought you would like this..." and he handed her a tiny package wrapped up in a pretty shade of green, with a white ribbon.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:38 pm

Dianna looked at Ryan, then contemplated him having been shopping with her mother, and then took the gift. After all, she couldn't pass up a present. She opened it, despite her deep hatred of Ryan.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:41 pm

Inside, was a little necklace. It was a tiny pink cupcake, with wee little blue sparkly stones, that looked like sprinkles on the frosting. Ryan was smiling sheepishly.

"I was thinking about getting the green one instead, but your mum said that you liked the color pink better."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:44 pm

Dianna put it on, but stared at Ryan accusingly. "So. You've been stealing my mother away from me, have you?" She asked, continuing to stare at him with those dark green eyes, like Elroy's. Her eyes, (taking the risk of over-description) were very pretty, large eyes, but downright eerie when she stared the way she was staring. It was like she was about to jump on him and tear him to bits. In fact, her body language indicated that she was about to do so.
"I'm not going to let you! I demand you stop dating my mother this instant!" Dianna's voice was rising and rising.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:49 pm

"Dianna, please. Please be a little reasonable." Ryan pleaded, kneeling down so that they were eye length, brown-amber eyes, trying to reach out to the brilliantly green ones. An adult to a child.

"Dianna, I really like you... I think you're charming, and nice. A lot of people think that about you... but, I want you to like me, too. Dianna, I think we should become friends, if your mother and I are going to keep dating..." he explained gently, trying to 'reason' with her.

Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:56 pm

Dianna, for a few moments, looked like she was about to scream. In fact, she was breathing very heavily and getting very red in the face. But then, she felt a bit guilty for the necklace, and saw how kind his facial expression was, and smiled.
"Alright. But tomorrow you have to take me to the ice cream parlour in town and buy me a large mint ice cream with chocolate syrup, pistachio nuts, and two cherries on it. Deal?" Dianna asked.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:58 pm

"Wait, back up." Ryan looked rather surprised now. "So, if I go around buying you stuff, THEN you'll love me? That's... never heard of that before." he said.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:59 pm

"No!" Dianna exclaimed, wrinkling her nose. "You can't just buy my approval. That's corrupt. My daddy would always take me to get ice cream at that place. And you have to get Mummy a chocolate ice cream with strawberry crackle sauce, too."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:06 pm

"...Okay, I'll buy you two ice cream." Damn, did a ten year old just take advantage of me. "When do you want me take you two out?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:09 pm

"Right now. Mummy's been working for six hours straight and she must need a break. I'm sure she's appreciate it. Hey, now that we're friends, I can help you with what she likes and dislikes!" Dianna said, still smiling cheerily.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:13 pm

"Really?!" This had officially caught Ryan's attention now, and he perked up cheerfully. "What does she like?! I mean, I already have some idea, of course, but it would be nice to hear other input."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:18 pm

"Uh-huh! Here, I'll tell you everything I can think of. She used to really like it when Dad gave her flowers. She loves roses. One day, she covered the whole house in rose petals to impress him, but he hated it so much that he started screaming.. See, her last name's Rosensteel. That's why she loves them so much. And she used to like it when Dad kissed her neck. Oh, and she once told me she loved getting hugged in thunderstorms, but Dad wouldn't do that for her. And once I caught her outside in the rain, laughing and catching raindrops with her tongue. That was weird. And she loves bold things. You should be brave! Give her flowers at work, in front of everybody!" Dianna was really getting into this planning.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:20 pm

"Okay! So uh flowers at work?... Right!" Ryan said, jotting down mental notes. "And she likes roses the best?-I like those, too, except my mum was allergic to them so I couldn't have them around much. What are her favorite color for roses?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Astor/Rosensteel Household
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next