At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Compartment 1

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

Compartment 1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Compartment 1   Compartment 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:40 pm

"Well, you're not really my friend yet, are you?"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Compartment 1   Compartment 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:48 pm

"Not technically. But I'm just saying." Caroline shrugged and brought out some chocolate her mom had packed for her. Although she would never admit her mom had packed it-- too weird. She popped a truffle in her mouth, chomping.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Compartment 1   Compartment 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:54 pm

"... Well, either way, it's pretty cool."

Leah, who had dragged along Adam and Matilda, entered the room by kicking open the door. "You know, one day, I'll hurt that small bitch," she muttered, sitting next to Caroline without any greeting, and stealing a truffle.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Compartment 1   Compartment 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 8:56 pm

"What small bitch?" Caroline asked, immediately smiling approvingly at Leah. "Hey, the ones with orange in them are good. They've got the little squiggle of orange chocolate on the top."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Compartment 1   Compartment 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:01 pm

"Cool," Leah said, taking one of the orange ones. "Emily..." she sighed. "But I won't let it bug me! I am cool. I'm cooler than the North Pole."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Compartment 1   Compartment 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:03 pm

"Wow. You said cool 3 times during that sentence. It's the first day of school, whatever it is can't be that important."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Compartment 1   Compartment 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:05 pm

"That's for sure!" Leah said with a sharp nod.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Compartment 1   Compartment 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:07 pm

Adam sort of stood in the entryway taking up space, unsure whether this had been an invitation to join for the entire trip and if he should take a seat, or whether he should just walk away and find a familiar face. Or unfamiliar, if that didn't work out. He fidgeted.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Compartment 1   Compartment 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:09 pm

Matilda, still seemingly unaware of Adam's very presence, bumped into him as she entered the compartment, tossing her trunk haphazardly on the rack. "God, Leah, we have bitchy cousins," Matilda murmured, plopping down on the seat. "Emily, Blake... they're a riot, alright. Well, Emily isn't really our cousin, but you know. She may as well be one, since we grew up so close." The girl shivered, as if it was a disgrace to even know Emily.

Last edited by Libby Brown on Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Compartment 1   Compartment 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:10 pm

"So, is she pretty? Guys like her? Does she wear extraordinarily stupid clothing? If so, she sounds like my sister Charlotte."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Compartment 1   Compartment 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:16 pm

"HAH! I doubt any guy will even want to be near her! They'll smell her sick granny perfume and scatter! And I hate her clothing. And Blake? Well, Blake's just... eurgh. She's just so annoying sometimes!"

Dusty piped up. "Well... I think cousins are wondering things! Mine all live in America, though. And Australia. So consider yourselves lucky."

Leah turned to the boy. "And you are?" she asked coldly, before turning to Adam in the doorway. "Don't just stand there! There's plenty of space for you to sit!"
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Compartment 1   Compartment 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:25 pm

With a slight start, Adam hopped into the compartment taking a rather tight spot beside the door. He folded his hands in his lap and tried to look inconspicuous. They all seemed so brash...
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Compartment 1   Compartment 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:30 pm

Dusty smiled lightly at the new boy. He looked very kind, that new boy.

Leah sighed impatiently, and turned to look out of the window.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Compartment 1   Compartment 1 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Compartment 1
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2