At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1st Year Girls Dorm

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

1st Year Girls Dorm Empty
PostSubject: 1st Year Girls Dorm   1st Year Girls Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:51 pm

Caroline had found her way up there with the assistance of prefects and older students guiding the first years, and was starting to unpack. She was plastering dark, metal-y posters of various bands and creepy horror movies on her side of the wall. "Hey! What's your name?" She called to the girl on the bed next to her- she was vaguely certain they had talked at the dinner table.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: 1st Year Girls Dorm   1st Year Girls Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:53 pm

"Oh, I am Bianca." she said. "I saw you earlier at the Sorting." Bianca wasn't bothering to unpack, she was just planning on doing that tomorrow. She pulled off her uniform, and put on some old baggy pajamas. "It's nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: 1st Year Girls Dorm   1st Year Girls Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:55 pm

"Caroline!" She said back. "Nice to meet you too, I guess. Aren't you totally stoked about this house? I mean, we're in the basement. It's all green-y down here. How cool is that?!" Caroline smacked a small picture of her family right in the middle of all the posters, finishing the look, and went to brush out her hair.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: 1st Year Girls Dorm   1st Year Girls Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:57 pm

"I guess it's nice. I mean, green is one of my favorite colors." Bianca replied, sitting on the bed daintily across from her. "But... I don't know. Do you think school is going to be that great? I'm not really looking forward to it."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: 1st Year Girls Dorm   1st Year Girls Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:07 pm

"Of course it is. There's going to be so many people, and of course learning isn't going to be the most fun in the world, but it'll still be interesting. And, of course, I'll get to be away from my evil sister Charlotte. What do you think of this whole school?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: 1st Year Girls Dorm   1st Year Girls Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:09 pm

"It's okay, I guess." Bianca said shrugging. "The food here was MUCH better than I expected. Most of the food in London is so awful, aside from the Indian stuff..." she said. "That ice cream was delicious."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: 1st Year Girls Dorm   1st Year Girls Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:11 pm

"What's wrong with the food in London? And haven't you ever been to London before?" Caroline, who loved London with a burning passion, seemed quite offended. Fish and Chips were her favorite, especially fresh-wrapped in real newspaper, while sitting in a London cafe.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: 1st Year Girls Dorm   1st Year Girls Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:18 pm

"...I guess I'm just not used to the food? I'm sorry if I offended you." she said apologetically. "London is a great city, but I grew up in New York, and things are kind of different there, including the food... like, instead of having all of the Indian food, we have lots of Mexican places." she explained politely.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: 1st Year Girls Dorm   1st Year Girls Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:29 pm

"Where's New York?" Caroline asked bluntly. She changed into her pajamas quickly, then plopped down on the bed, belching. "I know it's in America, but where is it there? I've never been. Actually, I've never even looked at a map of it. Seems like a trashy country."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: 1st Year Girls Dorm   1st Year Girls Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:31 pm

"What?!" Bianca stared at her with her mouth open. "America is wonderful! It's gorgeous! It's all big and wide open and it's so gorgeous everywhere and it's not so densely populated... and New York City is in the state of New York. It's on the east coast, near the ocean." Bianca was only more than happy to explain.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: 1st Year Girls Dorm   1st Year Girls Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:41 pm

"What's a state?" Caroline asked, wrinkling her nose. The dense population in England, especially around London, was one of the things she loved best about her country. Countryside was boring, no fun, and the people seemed more judgemental and rude there.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: 1st Year Girls Dorm   1st Year Girls Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:49 pm

"You know how England divided up into different areas or provinces? It's like, but they're called states, and there are fifty of them, and forty-eight of them are in the continental US. Alaska is attached to Canada, and Hawaii is in the pacific ocean."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: 1st Year Girls Dorm   1st Year Girls Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:56 pm

"It's way too big. Didn't it ever get overwhelming? I mean, you probably couldn't go all the places you wanted to. Here in England, you can just go places and get everywhere fast."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: 1st Year Girls Dorm   1st Year Girls Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:00 pm

"No, it's wonderful! I've hardly been everywhere in the US yet... it's exciting, and it's always an adventure."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: 1st Year Girls Dorm   1st Year Girls Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:02 pm

"Pfft." Caroline mumbled. She thought the US seemed kind of fun, but didn't want to show it. After all, she had to defend her country's honor. "The United Kingdom is the best!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: 1st Year Girls Dorm   1st Year Girls Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:05 pm

"Well, think whatever you want, I've been to both countries, so I can properly judge." Bianca said primly.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: 1st Year Girls Dorm   1st Year Girls Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:12 pm

"No you can't!" Caroline blurted out. "You're biased towards stupid America!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: 1st Year Girls Dorm   1st Year Girls Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:16 pm

"And you're biased towards England! My mommy is from America, and my daddy is from England, and he actually ATTENDED this school, and he was in Slytherin like us so HAH!"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: 1st Year Girls Dorm   1st Year Girls Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:19 pm

"Well your daddy sounds prissy! If he was from here why didn't he stay here instead of going to stupid America? Cause then he wouldn't have met your mom and you wouldn't be annoying me!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: 1st Year Girls Dorm   1st Year Girls Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:23 pm

"My daddy isn't prissy at all!" Bianca jumped right up into her feet, with her hands balled out. "He is the bravest man I know! Have YOU ever tried performing in front of THOUSANDS judging people, and than having to sing, dance, and act in front of them, and do that night after night?! I bet yours doesn't at all! In fact, your mommy and daddy probably don't have a job nearly as respectable as Broadway actors! And that's why he went to New York in the first place! To become a STAR!"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: 1st Year Girls Dorm   1st Year Girls Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:29 pm

"Your dad sounds gay!" Caroline shouted. Her face was getting red, and she jumped up too, standing on her bed aggressively. "Broadway actors are absolutely worthless! My mom at least does something- she makes food! She feeds people! Do your parents do anything, aside from waste makeup and power for stupid stage lights?! No! They don't! And my dad has the best job in the world! He takes care of me and my sister, and he helps mom, and he does the taxes, and he cleans, AND he taught me karate. So if your dad ever wants to try to take my dad in a fight, you'll see who's better!" Little did she know that Bianca's dad had already gotten his ass kicked by her dad.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: 1st Year Girls Dorm   1st Year Girls Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:35 pm

"GAY?! He isn't gay! If he was gay he wouldn't have me and my mom! And, you're dad does nothing but sit around all day after he's done with his 'work'! And theater is a form of entertainment! It brings JOY to people and helps them escape their troubles! And besides, people have to pay for those fatty little treats your mother makes where it would be cheaper to make at home anyway!"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: 1st Year Girls Dorm   1st Year Girls Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:37 pm

"My dad is a great and loving person! My mom needs a lot of support. She has one main shop to run and THREE branches of her shop. Three! Do you have any idea how hard that is?! It's hard! Your dad just skips around on a stage all day like a pansy!" Caroline screamed right back, her voice growing increasingly more stressed. "And if you say anything else about my dad I'll punch your face off!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: 1st Year Girls Dorm   1st Year Girls Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:53 pm

"And if you punch my face off, I'll punch YOURS off too, for insulting my family!"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: 1st Year Girls Dorm   1st Year Girls Dorm Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:55 pm

Caroline laughed. "You think you can take me? Go ahead and try! I'll kick your butt." Somewhere deep inside of her, the old self-defense rule was nagging at her, but she ignored it. This girl was totally asking for a punch in the mouth.

"Shut up!" One of the roommates called from a bed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Year Girls Dorm   1st Year Girls Dorm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st Year Girls Dorm
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next