At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1st Year Girls Dorm

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

1st Year Girls Dorm - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Year Girls Dorm   1st Year Girls Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:58 pm

"Well..." Bianca stiffened and laid down in her bed. "You might be able to punch me, but I'm much more talented than you in other fields..."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: 1st Year Girls Dorm   1st Year Girls Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:49 pm

Serenity R wrote:
"Your dad sounds gay!" Caroline shouted. Her face was getting red, and she jumped up too, standing on her bed aggressively. "Broadway actors are absolutely worthless! My mom at least does something- she makes food! She feeds people! Do your parents do anything, aside from waste makeup and power for stupid stage lights?! No! They don't!"

[CAROLINE YOU GET YOUR BITCH ASS OUT OF THIS RP RIGHT FUCKING NOW]
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: 1st Year Girls Dorm   1st Year Girls Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:17 am

[Gtfo this is serious business.]

"You don't even know me." Caroline mumbled, getting in her covers too. She glared over at the girl one last time before closing her curtains.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: 1st Year Girls Dorm   1st Year Girls Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 3:56 pm

Matilda, during the entire argument, had been aimlessly setting up her bedside tables and deciding not to get into a bitchfight on her first day. There would be plenty of days, but she decided that today would not be the best day. Besides, she thought as she put up one of those fancy-schmancy moving pictures of her and Isaiah having a water balloon fight, these were the kind of girls who would want allies. Unlike Matilda, they would likely fight for someone as an ally--which meant fighting over Matilda. And Matilda liked it when people fought over her.

Blake, on the other hand, had fallen asleep almost immediately upon reaching the common room--before Caroline and Bianca had gotten into an argument.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: 1st Year Girls Dorm   1st Year Girls Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 4:32 pm

Caroline peeked out of her curtains- not towards that bitch Bianca, but towards the girl on the other side of her, Matilda. "Hi." She whispered, smiling at her. After all, she had to have some friends at Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: 1st Year Girls Dorm   1st Year Girls Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:41 pm

Matilda, who had just slid her pajama-clad legs under the covers, offered a smile at Caroline that just had a hint of cockiness. It was a smile that the entirety of the Silva-Brown children had. "Hey. Caroline, right?"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: 1st Year Girls Dorm   1st Year Girls Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 8:45 pm

"Yeah. Caroline Yashnid. What's your name?" She asked, sitting up in bed too. It felt weird, talking to a person that was sitting up while she was lying down.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: 1st Year Girls Dorm   1st Year Girls Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:06 pm

"Matilda Silva. The name Yashnid sounds familiar... is it an English name? It doesn't sound English."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: 1st Year Girls Dorm   1st Year Girls Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:36 pm

"We're Japanese, actually. Well, my mum isn't, her maiden name is Rosensteel, but my dad is. Nice to meet you, Matilda."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Year Girls Dorm   1st Year Girls Dorm - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st Year Girls Dorm
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2