At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Little Home

Go down 
+2
Sasha Worldwide
Armin Worldwide
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

A Little Home - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:24 pm

Selia pondered it for a few long, long minutes, then looked back up at Holly. "You're a smart girl. Woman. You're a smart woman, Hol. And if you trust him, and if he really loves you.." She said, choosing her words rather carefully. "I can't say I have any problem with it, as long as I'm a bridesmaid."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:26 pm

"I want you to be the maid of honor!" Holly beamed at Selia. "The wedding's going to be next summer, probably around late June."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:28 pm

With that news, Selia beamed right back at Holly, then squealed at a decibel that would make bats cringe. "EEEEEEEEEEEEK YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED! I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!" She said, hugging her friend tightly around the neck. "You're going to have such great honeymoon sex and-- Are you considering children?!"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:31 pm

"The sex is already great," Holly said sheepishly, deciding now was the time to drop the bomb. She hadn't told anyone about Blake's paternity, except for Blaine. "And, about kids, there's something I need to tell you."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:32 pm

"Yeah?" Selia asked, smiling genially. Everything was going fantastic for Holly, and she was absolutely thrilled.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:37 pm

Holly took a deep breath, and said, extremely quickly, "YouknowBlakemydaughterwellBlaine'sherdad!"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:39 pm

Selia blinked.

And blinked.

In a few moments, she had figured out what Holly had said. "Okay.." Was her first response. Why was that such a big deal?

Then, she started doing the math. "You WHORE!" Selia shouted, jumping up angrily. After all, Eric was her friend too. "You- Eric! You cheated on Eric?!"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:46 pm

"I-I really didn't!" Holly curled up, pulling her knees to her chest. "Let me explain, please?! It's horrendously complicated, and no one will listen to my side of the story about it!"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 8:48 pm

"Okay, go ahead and explain! Because right now it seems like you cheated on the sweetest, most honest guy I know.. aside from my husband!" Selia said, still looking furious. "Explain away!"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:00 pm

Holly blinked the tears welling in the corners of her eyes away. "Okay, before I was even interested in Eric, I had met Blaine, and it was cool, right? He invited me to a house party, and I was a little tipsy, and... I guess I passed out or something, because all I remember past that is a lot of sweat, and waking up next to him naked." She wiped tears away angrily. "Needless to say, I was pretty pissed off at him for a while. Eric and I started dating, and we got engaged, and we were talking about the wedding one night... and, out of the blue, he asked me if I'd ever slept with someone before. I told him, yeah, I had. Fry and Blaine. He wouldn't listen to me that Blaine wasn't really my fault, and I had been in love with Fry, and he said that we shouldn't even get married." She took a few calming, deep breaths. "So, then, I went to the Ministry the next day to apologize to Eric, and I don't even know why because I didn't really do anything wrong--and I couldn't find him. I found Blaine, though, and we talked. We talked about all sorts of stuff... and, I figured, since Eric pretty much just called the wedding off, I was single. We had sex, and about a month after that Eric and I did get married after all, and I just thought my pregnancy was from the honeymoon. And, all babies look kinda Asian when they're born anyway, so Eric and I didn't think that much of it, until Blake got older, and--and..." Holly hiccuped, looking rather frustrated as she wiped away tears, which were coming faster and faster. "Eric wouldn't even listen to me. He just called me a whore, slut, dropped a few F-bombs, and we got divorced soon after."

Holly took a few deep breaths, and concluded with "That's about it, in a nutshell."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:06 pm

"Holly.." Selia groaned, putting her head in her hands. "You were kind of right, but.. It wasn't his kid, he had a total right to be mad! But then again, you weren't technically dating him.."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:11 pm

Holly gave up on wiping her tears away and choked back a sob. "H-he did... but he's never let me actually tell him the whole story, and I felt so guilty, but it's just so CONFUSING!"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:16 pm

"Okay, okay, just calm down! You're getting married to Blaine. It's fine." Selia said, and she went and hugged Holly again, this time a much more meaningful hug. "Just relax. I'm sure Eric forgives you. After all, Blake is a gorgeous child, and Blaine is going to be so proud to be married and be the father and everything.."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:19 pm

Holly gave Selia a hug, burying her face into Selia's shoulder. "Yeah... I hope it'll all be okay. I don't know whether to invite Eric or not, though, and Blaine is Eric's boss..."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:22 pm

"Invite him. I'll talk to him for you, okay? It'll all work out fine. After all, we're all still friends. Maybe Jake and Blaine can be asian buddies!" Selia said, trying desperately to cheer up Holly. "How about some sweets?"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:28 pm

Holly smiled weakly. "Do you carry sweets with you wherever you go?"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:31 pm

"Just like old times. I own a sweet shop. It would be out of the ordinary for me not to have samples all the time!" Selia fiddled in her purse before bringing out some extravagant looking sweets, some of which that were actually moving, due to a charm.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:32 pm

And so, for the first time in a very, very long time, they ate sweets together, talking and laughing. Just like old times.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:36 pm

Just like old times. Especially with the sweets, it made them feel that much younger.

lesbiansex
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:39 pm

They also discussed wedding details, who to invite, all that jazz.

graphiclesbiansex
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:42 pm

And, they discussed what women usually talk about- gossip, and all the children.

reallygraphiclesbiansexwithspoutingorgasmsandhonking
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:44 pm

They talked about Blake just going to Hogwarts, their siblings, other kids at Hogwarts, more about the kids, and some cooking recipes.

reallygraphiclesbiansexwithspoutingorgasmsandhonkingandquackingandqueefing

Last edited by Matilda Silva on Tue May 03, 2011 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:48 pm

Selia got really, really into the cooking recipes, and then she started talking about Jake, and that took a while to talk about too. There was so many random things he did, even as they were older.

reallygraphiclesbiansexwithspoutingorgasmsandhonkingandquackingandqueefingandacupandsomeshitandgroaningandscreamingandbucketsuponbucketsofsexsweat
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:51 pm

Holly started explaining why she liked Blaine, and how she felt that true-love feeling with him, and what-not. They talked about Jake, too, and reminisced over Hogwarts memories.

reallygraphiclesbiansexwithspoutingorgasmsandhonkingandquackingandqueefingandacupandsomeshitandgroaningandscreamingandbucketsuponbucketsofsexsweatandotherbodyfluidsandeatingoutandlotsandlotsofboobageandvomit
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 9:54 pm

"And remember the time.." Selia kept saying, smiling off to herself and having a grand old time with Holly.

reallygraphiclesbiansexwithspoutingorgasmsandhonkingandquackingandqueefingandacupandsomeshitandgroaningandscreamingandbucketsuponbucketsofsexsweatandotherbodyfluidsandeatingoutandlotsandlotsofboobageandvomitandtonsupontonsupontonsofsweatandfingersupassholesandlickingandgrunting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Little Home
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next