At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Little Home

Go down 
+2
Sasha Worldwide
Armin Worldwide
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

A Little Home - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:52 pm

It was a beautiful day. Sun was filtering through a thin white curtain, highlighting the king-sized bed in all of its comfortable glory. In the bed lay a figure, laid out with the only motion being the gentle rising and falling of her chest. Birds were chirping outside in perfect harmony, flitting to and fro among the branches of the few trees that were outside in the lush yard. The woman in bed seemed to be entirely at peace, and completely relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:55 pm

Suddenly, a shaded figure began to shake her violently, pulling her out of her lovely slumber.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 5:57 pm

"Hey--what are you--OH MY GOD!" Holly let out a shrill scream, jumping back in the bed away from the all-too-familiar face. "WHAT THE HELL?!" was all she could get out, staring at him with wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:00 pm

Blaine didn't stir. It seemed as if he were dead, almost.

Fry stood before Holly, all solid, in his sixth year self, almost looking even more aged, as if even older, like Holly's age. But it was more of a worn away look to his face, and his eyes, and him in general. He still was wearing his school robes, and had scars on his face and neck from where he got hurt at the Battle of Hogwarts. His dark brown hair still had that unsolvable messiness to it, and his dark eyes gleamed with something near joy. He had a somewhat vague smile. "Hey, Holly."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:03 pm

What
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:04 pm

Preminger wrote:
What
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:05 pm

Holly's jaw hung like a puppet without a master. "B-but... how are you..." She looked terrified; quite the contrast to his calm, collected demeanor. "This can't... HOW ARE YOU HERE?!" she screamed.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:06 pm

He pulled her into a hug, and sighed. His touch was almost cold to her. "It's difficult to explain, but I'm back." he whispered in her ear.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:09 pm

Holly's heart rate escalated until it felt inhumanly fast. She found her strength and pushed him off, moving away. Holly stood up, pacing around the room. "I've gone mad..." she moaned, gripping her hair in both hands. "That's it! I've gone mental! I can't believe this..." she stopped, staring right at him. "Y-you can't be here! You're... you're dead! I was at your funeral, I saw it all happen!!" With every word her voice grew more shrill and hysterical.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:11 pm

He got up smoothly, looking slightly alarmed. "Holly, what's wrong? I thought you'd be happy," he said, coming to her, and holding her arms. "Holly, calm down. It's okay. I never died."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:19 pm

Holly shook her head, tears welling up in her eyes. "No. No, that's not true. I know you did."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:20 pm

"I'm right here, am I? I'm in front of you. I'm staring right at you. I'm touching you. No, please, please Holly. Don't cry." He dried her tears with his very real fingers, and kissed her on the forehead.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:25 pm

Holly felt incredible amounts of temptation coursing through her veins. She wanted him. She could feel him, and his touch--his kiss--brought up various memories from way back in her Hogwarts years. The temptation was even greater than it had been the night of Blake's conception.

Blake. Blaine.

Holly went weak in the knees. "NO! No, this is all wrong! You c-can't be here now!!" Holly's eyes flooded with tears. She wanted him so badly--and here he was. If only... if only... if only. "F-Fry..." she took a shuddering breath. "W-why weren't you h-here f-fourteen years a-ago?!"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:29 pm

"I had to take a trip then. It took longer than I thought..." He then hugged her. "Holly, why can't I be here? Is... is there somebody else?"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:33 pm

And, hence, she told him everything there was to tell.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 6:49 pm

And Fry listened. He had a faded look in his eyes, almost as if he were some place else. But he were listening, no matter what. When she finished speaking, he hugged her tightly, and sighed. "It's okay, Holly. I love you. I understand. You couldn't stand back and wait for nothing. I'm glad you went out and did what you wanted. And look, here you are. I love you, Holly. He kissed her on the forehead, and put his hands over her eyes, wiping the new round of tears.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:01 pm

"I love you too," she whispered. "I always will. But... you can't be here. I want you here. But... this is all wrong... I'm married. I have kids. Why now, of all times?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:01 pm

"I just.. wanted to see you. But, you're right. It's not a right moment. I should let you get back to your life."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:03 pm

"How did you even GET here?!" Holly cried. "I just... I don't understand!"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:06 pm

He started to fade, suddenly. "I... I should go. You're right, though. I should have come earlier. Fourteen years earlier. No, you should have dreamt me fourteen years ago."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:09 pm

She tried to call his name, but no sound came out. She tried to touch him, but her fingers went right through his ever-fading body. She looked down; there was a sea of nothingness, into which she fell, eventually hitting some sort of barrier, hard.

Holly sat straight up in bed, heart hammering against her shaky chest.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:10 pm

fucking thank you
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:11 pm

(ooc? :A)

Blaine shifted a bit in the bed, opening his eyes. "Are you okay, Holly?"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 7:14 pm

Holly didn't respond as she ran the dream through her mind again. Had that really just happened? Was it all a dream? There was no way it could have been real... but it seemed like it was.

"I... had a weird dream, is all," she finally managed to say. I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Home   A Little Home - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Little Home
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4