At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gryffindor Common Room

Go down 
+2
Armin Worldwide
opal
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
opal

opal

Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:57 pm

Matthew, who was looking up from him essay, felt a pang of bitterness. Phil wasn't shocked to hear Matthew was a first year last year! But he was right, he thought as he worked on his essay, this kid was quite different then the rest of the herd.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:03 pm

"The Adventures of Tom Sawyer," Josiah told him. "It's pretty good--it's about a boy in America who's practically a genius at conning people into doing stuff for him. It's supposedly an American classic."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:08 pm

"You don't really see someone who likes to read very much." Phil said, studying the cocky expression of the boy carefully on the cover. The resemblance between him and Josiah was completely uncanny. "America has some good authors. My mom is always telling me how I should read To Kill A Mockingbird but I don't like to read very much."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:10 pm

"Well, I like to read. It's not that bad, and, yeah, America's got some good authors. American slang is so funny though."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:13 pm

"That's my mum's favorite book." Will said, popping his up from a chair he was leaning back on. "I always see her with a copy of To Kill A Mockingbird in her hands... and if her copy is destroyed from reading it, she'll buy a new one." and he disappeared.

Phil blinked, and turned back to Josiah. "Right... I haven't really heard it aside, from the American tourists who come to Bath-that's where I live."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:16 pm

Matt cheered during the conversation, "Hah! Half way done is good enough for now!" He neatly rolled the parchment and put it in a safe place in his bag. "Eh, I always see my mom with different ones. I can never tell if she likes one or not. It's gone the next day replaced with a new one, and the same happens to that one."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:17 pm

"I've met American tourists. They're always so rude and ask me to say stuff for them. Is my accent really that fascinating?" asked Josiah in his, you know, English accent. It was actually stronger than the normal English accent. "Oh, what were you working on?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:20 pm

"Well, he's working on a paper for Transfiguration. I finished mine." Phil rolled his eyes. "What do you think of Professor Brown? Isn't she annoying?!"
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:21 pm

"Transfiguration essay. Nothing much to it though! Can procrastinate but I'll get it done soon enough." Matt sat with a cocky air in his voice. He had to match this kid, just had to. He was the resident dreamboat for the girls in his year.

Right?
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:22 pm

"Yeah, I just finished my Transfiguration homework, too. Professor Brown is so annoying sometimes, God..." Josiah shook his head.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:24 pm

Matthew shrugged. "She's pretty chill, in my opinion. I'm surprised you guys can't handle her." He added a bit of a snort to the end of that. Hey, if he said he could handle Brown, that's like handling a dragon. Even if it's a little bit of a white lie. Or more.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:25 pm

"Yeah, right." Phil said, raising his eyebrows at Matt. "Remember that time back in First Year she just FLEW off the handle at you?! I'm sorry, but you looked like you were about to cry."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:29 pm

Matthew landed a swift elbow nudge to his friend's stomach. "Nah, just had eaten some gross fish right before. We had it after lunch. But I do seem to irritate her quite a bit." His lies were growing thin as this point, like he couldn't think of many more. Could only cover so much up so fast.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:30 pm

"Quite a bit. Try quite a lot." Phil said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:31 pm

"Quite a bit. Try quite a lot." Phil said sarcastically, rubbing his stomach.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:33 pm

Matthew laughed. "More than a lot. I'm not sure why! I'm such a good student!" He said, obviously joking.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:35 pm

"Of course! You're destined to be Valedictorian!" Phil laughed, going along with the joke.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:36 pm

He raised his hands in the air as if capturing a large, lit up title like you'd see for movies, "Head Boy Matthew Summerfield!"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:37 pm

"Professor Brown does seem to like me though," Josiah said, oblivious to their lying. Upperclassmen are strange. Jeez. "I mean, I've known her for a while, since she's a family friend." Actually, she's my aunt.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:38 pm

"Oh. Well, then that'd make sense." Matthew said, flatly.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:40 pm

But Phillip however, was much more interested in this grand realization than Matt was. "Really! That's interesting... What is she like outside of school? Does she eat children or something?"
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:41 pm

Matthew rolled his eyes. "Dude, that's just dumb. I'm pretty sure she has kids."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:43 pm

"Maybe she eats her own!" Tommy piped up.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:45 pm

"HEY!" Will's head poked up yet again. "One of her son's is my best friend. Don't hate." And he dived back down.

"...Professor Brown has kids?" A shocked Phil said, looking completely shocked. "...That's so weird!"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:46 pm

"She has kids, and she's actually kinda nice unless you piss her off," Josiah said, feeling good about knowing more about Professor Brown than everyone else--well, except for Leah and her siblings, but whatever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gryffindor Common Room
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next