At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gryffindor Common Room

Go down 
+2
Armin Worldwide
opal
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

Gryffindor Common Room - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:47 pm

"Sorry. Didn't know." Tommy said, rolling his eyes. "All I know is she gave me TONS of homework."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:58 pm

Matthew started to frown. That Josiah kid was getting all the attention again. And where the hell was that Will kid popping up from!? He did a few double takes, frantically searching for a trap door.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:59 pm

"Why are you twitching like that?" Josiah asked Matthew.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:01 pm

"I-I'm not twitching!" Matthew protested. "Just looking for where that Will guy keeps popping up from."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:18 pm

"From the chair, stupid!" Will called, raising his hand, and waving in their direction, and Phil began to giggle a little.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:20 pm

Matt glared at the hand. "Anyways... is there anymore homework tonight Phil?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:25 pm

"Nope! Well, I don't have anymore, but... let's see... there was the essay for Transfiguration, the plant diagrams for Herbology, and practicing the spells for Charms. That's it." he replied, ticking the assignments off his hand.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:29 pm

"Oh, I did the diagrams during lunch so I'm a free man! Besides the essay of course. But cool."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:30 pm

"Good luck..." he mumbled, watching him right. Phil didn't know how Matt was going to get out of this one. Matt was never the best writer, and Professor Brown was expecting perfection out of this essay."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:34 pm

"You wanna go skip stones or something?" Matt said eagerly, desperate to get outdoors.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:39 pm

"No Matt. You need to finish your essay!" he exclaimed. "We can go outside AFTER you're done." Phil felt quite a lot like a father or mother scolding their son.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:41 pm

Matt scurried to the seat nearest to the couch and started to write again, every once and a while looking up at Philip with sad, pouting eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:43 pm

"When we're done..." And Phillip turned, and watched the bright red flames of the fire dance and skip around in the grate. Before long, he had dozed off, making soft breathing noises.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:18 pm

Leah entered the common room looking pissed off. She kicked the foot of a couch before flopping down into it.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:20 pm

"What happened, milady?" Will asked, glancing at her from his chair.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:21 pm

"Oooh, Leah, what's wrong?" asked Josiah sarcastically, grinning at his cousin all smug-like. He loved pissing off Leah.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:21 pm

"None of your beeswax, you stupid arses," muttered Leah angrily, glaring at the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:23 pm

"If you're not going to say anything, don't go around kicking and complaining." Will said, giving her a reproachful look.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:26 pm

"Don't tell me what to do! You're not the one who got detention, are you!?"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:27 pm

"You got detention?" Josiah stared at her, trying not to laugh. "Who gave it to you?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:28 pm

"Detention, that's it?" Will sat up now, staring at her and trying not to laugh at that PO'd look on her face. "Detention is no problem. You're probably just going to scrub the entire second floor corridor is all, but what are you in for?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:36 pm

"It's from that stupid caretaker... I didn't think he'd see me! I mean, the guy's like a million years old! And I just thought it would be funny to start annoying some painting..."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:38 pm

"That's just asking for trouble..." Will said, smiling at her faintly. "But, that's a pretty small offense-scratch scrubbing the floors, you're probably just going to be working at the library."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:41 pm

"Oh, do you think? That's even WORSE though! I hate libraries! They're for... goody-goodies!"
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:17 am

An hour or so after Philip fell asleep, Matt chirped, "Done! Can we please go now? I wrote extra, rewrote, double checked, the load of it. So can we?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gryffindor Common Room   Gryffindor Common Room - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gryffindor Common Room
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next