At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Entrance Hall

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
opal

opal

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:27 pm

A tallish girl stalked by the hourglasses, gossiping with her friends, glasses falling down her nose as she giggled. Her Raven Claw robes were questioned several times in her life by everyone by the way she acted when she gossiped. "Did you hear about Immanuel?"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:30 pm

Her slightly-shorter-than-average-and-by-that-I-mean-5'1"-third-year buddy, also donned in Ravenclaw robes, grinned. Ah, fresh gossip--how she loved it so! "Oooh, tell me!" she said excitedly, readjusting her glasses. They never were straight.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:32 pm

Her friend who was, a second year, a bit-taller-than-average-5'1 1/2-you-see grinned. "He was apparently 'falling' on girls the other day in attempt to feel 'em up." She laughed, nervously looking around as if he'd appear and grab them. "What a freakazoid!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:36 pm

"What?" their fellow 5'1 friend, who was especially short for her age (fifth year!) looked at them. "I thought you were talking about the rumor of him having sex with that one annoying girl... Matilda I think her name is? She's in my house." said the girl, brushing a strand of dark brown hair out of her bright green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:37 pm

"Oh my LORD!" said the short redhead. "Who was it? I bet it was one of those freaky upperclassmen. You know them... those seventh-years with breast implants? At least they're not as annoying as the first-years that stuff their bras. It's like, can I borrow a tissue? I noticed some falling out of your bra. And, no! Matilda, that annoying first year? Please."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:39 pm

"Don't know any of 'em." The tallest of the bunch at 5'7" finally spoke up. "Not a one."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:40 pm

"Hey. I'm an upperclassmen." The girl said stoutly. "And you know them... that Sophia girl. She's the seventh year in our house. She's crazy! I'm surprised she hasn't burned down the whole building yet."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:43 pm

"Oh! Sawyer?" The tall one, another Slytherin, flicked her bangs out of her eyes only to pat them down again. "She totally jacked my Drooble's last week. I about choked her."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:44 pm

"Yeah, but you're just a fifth year," said the ginger, waving her hand dismissively. "Oh my God, that Sophia is so strange. She listens to Muggle bands that are like ten years old just to rebel from her mom."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:46 pm

"I actually asked her about the music thing once... she was listening to them she was eleven." She shook her head. "But anyway, whatever th heck a Drooble is, it sounds like something Sophia would steal."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:47 pm

"I saw her falling on Immanuel last week! Flip-flopped rolls, aye?" The youngest added to the conversation eagerly.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:47 pm

"Chewing gum, you dolt."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:49 pm

"Oh! Yeah!" And she perked right back up. "Anyway, you know Hugh Gearldson? That quiet guy-he's even weirder than Sophia, but anyway, I heard Sophia talking about how he's 'coming out' to her friends and some party she's hosting."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:51 pm

"The dude with the hair?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:53 pm

"Yeah, that awful greasy stuff..."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:57 pm

"Oh... Those two are totally in on something," the girl said with a nod. "Bet they went off, smacking away at my Drooble's while they were at it... Bastards."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 5:59 pm

"Screw them. I jinxed one of the pieces to glue your mouth shut from a couple any how." The girl threw her hands over her mouth, as if that would take it back, but let them fall back to her sides, and kept talking, "I bet that party is just going to be some make out session. Of freaks."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:01 pm

"You twerp!" The second year received a shove. "I payed good money for that."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:02 pm

"I just know it's going to be colorful for sure. Sophia kept talking about like, 'pumping up the color!' or something that. But who knows what it means?"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:05 pm

"Hugh's probably 'coming out' gay," said the resident ginger, raising her eyebrows in suspicion. "I mean, color... gay people are associated with rainbows... coming out... it all makes sense!"
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:05 pm

The shove sent the second year pinwheeling backwards, and she gave one to the tall girl, which had literally no affect. "Whoop-tie, less than a knut. I bet it means they're getting high though. Or, coming out about being gay and THEN being high!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:06 pm

"Oh my gosh, you're right!" The brunette jumped up at this realization. "And Lady GaGa has always been associated with the gay image... it DOES make sense!"
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:09 pm

The tall one joined in the hooping and hollering. "That makes SO MUCH sense!"
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:10 pm

"We solved the case Watson!...S? Watsons." The second year grinned and punched the air in joy.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 6:12 pm

"Don't attract so much attention, you guys!" the third-year practically hissed. "Cheese and rice! Oh, you guys? What do you think about that Josiah character? He's too cocky for his own good. I bet he'll get jumped."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Entrance Hall Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entrance Hall
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next