At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Entrance Hall

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
opal

opal

Entrance Hall - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:57 pm

Immanuel was running down the steps out of breath in hope of making it to lunch before all the good food was done when he spotted Cameron. He sighed, and sat beside his with a weary grin. "You never seem to study before the ten minutes we have till class starts."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:02 pm

"Hey, Manny." Cam taunted and grinned. "Yeah, I forgot about the test, so... last minute studying." He sighed. "This class makes me a MESS you know? Like what a waste. Who cares about what the goblins did a billion years ago or something?"
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:04 pm

Immanuel cringed, oh the suckish-ness of family members and nicknames. Especially ones along the lines of 'Manny.' But he shrugged, "I'd take a guess the idiots who will decide to make the same mistake as the goblins a billion years okay should'a cared."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:10 pm

"True-say," Cam muttered. "Life sucks at this school. My mom told me it was really awesome and lively in her day, but jeez, today? It's kinda... like a mess."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:13 pm

Immanuel nodded, "Yeah. It's like any other school at this point. Expect... dustier and crumbling apart." He agreed, focusing on the crowd pushing into the Great Hall.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:17 pm

"WELL, I think our school is still quite intact!"
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:20 pm

Immanuel rose his eyebrows, questioning this statement but did not push further. "You may want to memorize this stuff in the order it happens, not in the order of the notes. May help."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:29 pm

Cam looked down. "Oh... you're right. Thank God I have you as a cousin, Manny."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 1:31 pm

Immanuel cringed again at Manny, it bugged him a lot for some unknown reason. Grinning, Immanuel said, "Yes, yes you are." He agreed, modesty was no fun!
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 6:16 pm

"You look like somebody slapped you. Do you really hate that nickname?" Cam asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:59 pm

Immanuel shrugged, "Yeah, Trenton calls me it all the time. 'Nough said?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entrance Hall   Entrance Hall - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entrance Hall
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4