At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Diagon Alley Main Street

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

Diagon Alley Main Street Empty
PostSubject: Diagon Alley Main Street   Diagon Alley Main Street Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:22 am

A small girl with a violently curly bush of hair was skipping down the cobble road with bags of robes and a wand sticking right out from under her ear. She had no worry, with the force of her hair against the ear, it'd hold the wand down perfectly with no fault. She was beaming happily, looking around, then turned around to search for her older sister. "Oh, there you are, Amber! Guess what? I found just now! A DOG! Look at that dog!?" Natalie cried out, running right after a person with a dog on a leash, dropping to her knees, and cuddling with it with absolute joy upon her face. She has a weakness- a serious, true, weakness for cute things.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Diagon Alley Main Street   Diagon Alley Main Street Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:27 am

Nicolas happened to be walking down Diagon Alley that day. He decided to wear his nice red cloak today, for no particular reason. He was walking with Eric, and the two were just talking about simple things. Work, kids, wives, work, kids, gossip about Blaine and Holly... all that stuff.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Diagon Alley Main Street   Diagon Alley Main Street Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:29 am

Eric was talking along, in a dark cloak of his own, him smiling happily to Nicolas. The two strolled right by the cute puppy, which Eric kneeled down next to Natalie to pet. "Aren't these things just adorable?"

Natalie nodded. "Yeah, I LOVE dogs! They're so cute, and fluffy, and... and... ahhhh!" she said, still smiling down at the puppy.

"I know!" Eric beamed, back.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Diagon Alley Main Street   Diagon Alley Main Street Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:33 am

Nicolas also knelt down to look at the puppy. He scratched it behind the ear. "I love dogs," he said, "they're so loving and faithful and loyal. And adorable."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Diagon Alley Main Street   Diagon Alley Main Street Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:34 am

Natalie looked up at the two men. "Yeah, you're right-t-teeeahhhhhhhhh...." she lifted her hand and stood up, slowly walking away, looking utterly frightened.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Diagon Alley Main Street   Diagon Alley Main Street Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:35 am

Nicolas looked up at her, his eyebrows scrunching together. "What's the matter? Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Diagon Alley Main Street   Diagon Alley Main Street Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:38 am

"Edward? Elric? Alphonse?"

Eric stared at the girl. She went from a bubbly innocent kid to a slightly intimidating frizzy-haired illusionist.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Diagon Alley Main Street   Diagon Alley Main Street Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:44 am

Nicolas gave the dog one final scratch and slowly stood up. "No... uhm, I'm Nicolas Sawyer, and that's my brother, Eric Kire. Er, brother-in-law. He's my assistant, too."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Diagon Alley Main Street   Diagon Alley Main Street Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:47 am

"BROTHER-IN-LAW?! ASSISTANT!?" she yelled. "Wait, where do you two work!?"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Diagon Alley Main Street   Diagon Alley Main Street Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:48 am

"We work at the Ministry. I'm a Head of the Auror Department, and he's my assistant."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Diagon Alley Main Street   Diagon Alley Main Street Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:52 am

"Oh my God... this is amazing. Let me bet, you two have a cruel, unfair boss who always schemes ways to make life so hard for both of you?" Natalie asked, still keeping her distance.
She seemed to be trembling a bit, if not anything.

Eric's heart skipped a beat. He leaned in to Nicolas. "How does she know this?" he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Diagon Alley Main Street   Diagon Alley Main Street Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:53 am

Nicolas leaned in as well, mumbling "She's probably some spy. If she gets our lives any more accurately, we may have to pull her in for questioning or something."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Diagon Alley Main Street   Diagon Alley Main Street Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:58 am

"Are you serious, Nick? She's just a little girl."

"I was RIGHT!" Natalie gasped, and clapped her hands to her mouth. "Oh my gosh! And... and do you have a coworker, right? RIGHT?! Who is huge and scary but also very friendly and cuddly! But very obnoxious. RIGHT?"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Diagon Alley Main Street   Diagon Alley Main Street Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:01 am

"Age doesn't matter."

Nicolas turned and walked over, leaning over a bit so he was eye-level with Natalie. "How do you know all of this?" he asked her. "And who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Diagon Alley Main Street   Diagon Alley Main Street Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:07 am

Natalie squeaked a bit, and grew bright red. "This is AMAZING! You look SO much like him! It's all in this book, sir!" Natalie lifted with trembling hands. "Look! Read it! KEEP IT!"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Diagon Alley Main Street   Diagon Alley Main Street Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:10 am

Nicolas put a hand on her shoulder, taking the comic book in his other hand. "... this is rather odd... Eric! Have you ever heard of 'Fullmetal Alchemist'?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Diagon Alley Main Street   Diagon Alley Main Street Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:19 am

Eric shook his head. "No, not at all. What is this?" he asked Natalie.

"It's like your life stories! Just read it!" she said, trembling. "C-can I hug both of you?" and without waiting for an answer, she hugged both of them tightly.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Diagon Alley Main Street   Diagon Alley Main Street Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:23 am

"I've never had my life stories published," Nicolas managed to say while being crushed by Natalie's hug. "Erm... please, let go of me."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Diagon Alley Main Street   Diagon Alley Main Street Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 1:26 am

"...NO!" Natalie hissed, her curly hair moving as she shakes her head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diagon Alley Main Street   Diagon Alley Main Street Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diagon Alley Main Street
Page 1 of 1