At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Side Street

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

Side Street Empty
PostSubject: Side Street   Side Street Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:37 am

Brian was walking happily with Anthony, the two their pockets empty of coins and full of candy from Weasley's Wizard Wheezes. Brian's mouth was sticky together with Chocolate Glue, which he was struggling on swallowing since it dried suddenly, but soon the effects were wearing off- they only lasted about a minute or so. Then, with a contented laugh, he turned to Anthony. "You know, my brother told me that there's a secret trail around here that we can only go through if parents don't see us! Or mainly adults. We should try to find it and sneak through!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Side Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Side Street   Side Street Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:47 am

"Ohh, really?!" Anthony's eyes lit up at the prospect of having an adventure like that. Diagon Alley was such a lively place, and there seemed to be something interesting at every corner you turn.

Also, it would help him keep his mind off of things that were happening at home. He was doing a good job, really. Lately, he was spending most of his waking moments being outside, just away from the house. The only times he really needed to go was to eat, sleep, and relieve himself. As a result, he had grown quite tan and freckly.

That was fun, but hanging out with his best friend in an amazing wizarding town was much more enjoyable.

"But, did Derek tell you where it led too?" As Anthony dug out a pack of chewing gum from Brian's candy bag.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

Side Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Side Street   Side Street Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 12:54 am

"he said the biggest surprise of our short-lived lives! So I really wonder what it'll be.... Something amazing, I bet! Probably candyland! Or a giant place full of smiling people and big tables full of desserts, and big air-castles we can jump in, and everything!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Side Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Side Street   Side Street Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 3:53 pm

"Oooh, I hope so! But, knowing Derek, it's probably something more normal. Like..." he racked his brains to think of something, as they took the proper corner on their route.

"Like, I don't know... maybe something to do with animals, I bet."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

Side Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Side Street   Side Street Icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 5:15 pm

"Yeah! Or maybe..." They went down a small road, and through another one by then, and suddenly the atmosphere got heavier. It was musty and smokey, down there, much darker and quieter than Diagon Alley. Brian's facial expression suddenly changed from joyfulness to fear.

"... Yep, it was a prank,"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

Side Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Side Street   Side Street Icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 12:24 am

"What kid?" Brian asked Anthony, as they split off from Derek, who ran off to some old friends of him, them all talking and laughing, and eying Brian and Anthony with snickers. The two ignored them, though, and kept walking up towards Main Street which was right in vision view.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Side Street Empty
PostSubject: Re: Side Street   Side Street Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Side Street
Page 1 of 1