At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shibuya Crossing

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

Shibuya Crossing - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Crossing   Shibuya Crossing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:05 pm

Rachel nodded, but she still was staring at the girl. 

"You should put hair ties with your pencils. Since you never forget your pencils, you won't forget them that way. Are you almost done looking through that?" she said.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Crossing   Shibuya Crossing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:09 pm

Libby just nodded slowly. This girl was brilliant. "That's a great idea! Oh, yeah. Here." Libby handed this girl the Sailor V comic. "I'm Libby. It's nice to meet you!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Crossing   Shibuya Crossing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:14 pm

"I'm Rachel." She quickly took the comic, but took her time to leaf through the glossy pages of the comic.

"Isn't she some sort of vigilante?"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Crossing   Shibuya Crossing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:27 pm

Libby nodded, but then realized that Rachel was too focused on the comic to see it. She added, "Yeah, she is. She's been fighting crime around here for the past... oh, year and a half? Something like that. Some people think she's a government spy or just some tripped up law enforcement officer, but I don't know what to think of it."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Crossing   Shibuya Crossing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:28 pm

The man watched them walk away a moment, glasses reflecting their silhouettes dissolving into the crowd. His head had begun to spin upon her approach. Something wasn't right.

Melenie sauntered after Serenity, lips pursed. "Did you seriously just HAVE to pick a fight with that random... weirdo?" she grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Crossing   Shibuya Crossing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:46 pm

"So she's a vigilante." Rachel studied a full paged illustration of her.

"I really enjoy the series, but I believe that the Sailor V as a comic book character will be remembered than her real form."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Crossing   Shibuya Crossing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 7:52 pm

Libby shrugged. "That's the way it happens, I suppose. I wish it wasn't, though. The Sailor V I hear about on the news seems way cooler than comic book Sailor V."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Crossing   Shibuya Crossing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:32 pm

"But Sailor V has magical superhero powers! The real Sailor V probably just lifts weights or something." Rachel said, stealing a glance at Libby.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Crossing   Shibuya Crossing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:53 pm

"I dunno. I don't think the real Sailor V is like a normal person... I mean, her arms and legs are like sticks! There's no way she lifts, but she can do so much. It's remarkable, really. But in the comic book universe, she's not anything special. Just another superlady in a skimpy outfit." Libby paused. "I guess a real-life superhero appeals more to me than another comic one, y'know?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Crossing   Shibuya Crossing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 12:21 pm

"She wears a skimpy outfit while she's out on the job. So, she's no different than her comic version." Rachel took another look at Sailor V. This girl was right-twiggy legs and arms, a skirt barely covering her thighs.

"I don't know why superheroes wear such intricate outfits. It doesn't seem very practical."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Crossing   Shibuya Crossing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 3:16 pm

"Yeah, but in the real Sailor V's universe, there are no other real superladies in skimpy outfits." Libby examined the cover of another Sailor V comic book. "I don't know why they always have to wear little outfits. It's probably just for sex appeal."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Crossing   Shibuya Crossing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 4:07 pm

"For all the boys, I guess." But Rachel shrugged, and she stacked four comics together in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Crossing   Shibuya Crossing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 5:12 pm

Libby sighed. "It's kind of sad, really. But I guess it sells."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Crossing   Shibuya Crossing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 5:44 pm

"Um, what school do you go to?" Rachel rarely saw kids from her own school around town.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Crossing   Shibuya Crossing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 12:40 pm

Mel sighed, glancing up at a neon sign that had just flickered into sight in the distance. The sun was starting to set. "Ooi, what time is it?"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Crossing   Shibuya Crossing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 1:24 pm

"Shibuya Senior High," Libby replied. "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Crossing   Shibuya Crossing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 1:32 pm

"Yeah, I did have to pick a fight with him. He was in my way." Serenity grumbled.
"And, you're right, it's getting late. Do you wanna go back? You had that.. Thing.." She seemed confused, as if she had forgotten it in her little spat with the jerk from before.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Crossing   Shibuya Crossing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 1:40 pm

"I have it every day, you pasta-head. We probably should start for the station; I just wish I had the actual time," she sighed, raising her head to see if one of the screens above was displaying the hour. "Do you see it anywhere?"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Crossing   Shibuya Crossing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 1:58 pm

"No.. That's odd, don't they usually have it on the main screen? Hm, okay, well I'm sure they'll display the time in the train station. Besides, I only bought one pair of shoes, we can't have been that long." Serenity said assuredly. Buying shoes was definitely an accurate way to gauge time.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Crossing   Shibuya Crossing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:12 pm

The main screen was, at that moment, a single still image of the man who was previously giving the report of the stocks. Occasionally, a line or two would cut through the image. Apparently the systems were bugging. Or...

"Not exactly," said Mel with a pitying smirk. Or a sweat drop, if you want to go that direction. "I hate to be a total drag, but I really think I should start going back, at least. You can come with if you want, but I'd hate to cut off your free time. I'll try to ring you up tonight, okay?"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Crossing   Shibuya Crossing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:22 pm

"Okay! Please call me, I have nothing better to do, and that stupid cat.. Well, it's not exactly cute and cuddling. More sassy, really. I could put that thing in a bag. Blah blah, Sailor's duty. Blah blah, grades too low. He's worse than my parents." Serenity rolled her eyes, then grinned at Melanie.
"Okay, so I'll see you later."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Crossing   Shibuya Crossing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:26 pm

"Bye!" And so, she disappeared into the crowd. The screen continued to flicker.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Crossing   Shibuya Crossing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:32 pm

"I go to St. Ignatius'. It seems like everyone around here goes to Shibuya High. What's so great about it?"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Crossing   Shibuya Crossing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:39 pm

Libby shrugged. "It's a public school, and it's pretty good. It's not as great as that really intense prep school, but it's close, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Crossing   Shibuya Crossing - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 2:41 pm

"Hah, my school isn't exactly prep. Well, it is sort of. But not exactly. It's just Catholic."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shibuya Crossing   Shibuya Crossing - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shibuya Crossing
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next