At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Potions Class

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
opal

opal

Potions Class - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:00 pm

Amanda waited for Rachel to crush the fangs before sweeping them into the cauldron and heating the mixture for 10 seconds.

"So... if the potion is made successful, there will be pink smoke raising from the cauldron! But what's up?"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:05 pm

Serenity had followed the directions- she had a helpful partner, some girl from Hufflepuff, and soon enough, she and her partner were chilling out behind some pink smoke.
Somehow.
"Oh, awesome!" Serenity exclaimed, high-fiving the girl. "This was super fun.. I don't have any boils, though, do you?" She asked.
The girl nodded solemnly, not speaking.
"Wher-- Um.. Alright, then. You can bottle the mixture, you clearly, um.. Need it." Serenity scooted her chair away from the girl a bit.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 9:44 pm

"Yeah, she seems nice!" Libby replied, carefully balancing the nettles on the scale. "A little intimidating, but it's just the first day. I'm sure it'll be fine." She lowered her voice, similar to Max, and added, "Not as much as this professor, though..."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:14 pm

"Hmm... alright." Rachel said. She drew her wand, and gave it a swish over the cauldron. "I don't see how much waving the wand will do, but hey." It was a part of the instructions on the blackboard.

She put the top of the cauldron on it, and she relaxed a bit on her stool. "I've been fine. Transfiguration is terrible!"

~

"Really. Did you see how he was interrogating Potter?" Max haphazardly tossed the crushed fangs into the cauldron.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:18 pm

As the two worked, a light colored, magenta smoke rose from the cauldron.

"I'm surprised about the lack of instruction in Transfiguration... kind of a 'find the magic in you' sort of class!" Amanda declared.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:18 pm

"Yeah. It was completely brutal. Hey--! Don't just throw them in all willy-nilly. You're supposed to add them in gradually." She stirred the mixture and it turned a soft lilac color.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:56 pm

Max shrugged. "Sorry, then. Hey, I think it's starting to turn bluer?" The smoke rising did indeed resemble a periwinkle color. Max glanced at the instructions for help, but he then visibly shuddered.

"Ugh, you don't mind handling the slugs, do you?"

~

"Me too! Especially how it's so detailed... did you notice that? I hate you have to keep track of the size of the object, and then the weight and volume of the object... I just want to do magic!"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:01 pm

"What, are you scared?" She teased as she dropped a slug into the mix.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:18 pm

"No! I, um... I just left my dragon hide gloves at home, and my mum hasn't mailed them to me yet." Max lied, as he watched the slugs go into the cauldron one by one.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:23 pm

"Yeah, whatever." Libby smirked. Once she was done adding slugs, she stirred the potion. The next instruction was to let it sit for ten minutes, so she plopped down into her stool and faced Max. "How'd you do in Transfiguration, anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:29 pm

"Once I got the hang of it, I did well!" Max swung his legs cheerfully as he chatted with her. "My seat mate helped me a lot-he was really good. I like math and stuff, so I thought it was interesting"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:52 pm

"That's good... I did alright." She shrugged. "Who was your seat mate?" Libby asked, hoping to scout out who was best in which subjects. For future reference.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Potions Class   Potions Class - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Potions Class
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2