At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire

Go down 
+2
grimAuxiliatrix
Sasha Worldwide
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:55 am

But Anthony looked a little somber at that idea. "But your mum works too much... I wouldn't ever see her!"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:56 am

"Yeah. I know." Dianna said, quietly. "I miss her quite a lot."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:44 am

Jennifer noticed the sudden silence, and tried to comfort Diana. But she couldn't think of what to say. Why is Matt so good at changing the situation into something funny?
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:45 am

Dianna just sat there. For the first time, she was wishing she had gone home.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:48 am

Anthony jumped up, and snatched up his plate. "Do you want me to take you two's plates?" he asked abruptly.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:51 am

"Yeah, sure!" Dianna said, smiling. "Thanks. So, do you want to go read To Kill A Mockingbird?"
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:51 am

Jennifer nodded, "Uh, yes please. Sure... Thanks." She scooted her's toward Anthony, and then just put it in his hands. "Yeah, that'd be great!" She said, turning to Diana.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:56 am

"Okay, great!" And Anthony carefully placed the remaining plates in the sink, to wash later. He then lead them out in the living room, where Rachel was waiting for them, with a very worn copy of the book in her hands. And, she cracked it opened, and began to read...

"...Maycomb was an old town, but it was a tired old town when I first knew it. In rainy weather, the streets turned to red slop; grass grew on the sidewalks, the courthouse sagged in the square. Somehow, it was hotter then: a black dog suffered on a summer's day;, bony mules hitched to Hoover carts, flickered flies in the sweltering shades of the live oaks on the square. Men's stiff collars wilted by nine in the morning. Ladies bathed before noon, after their three o clock naps, and by nightfall were like soft teacakes with frostings of sweat and sweet talcum..."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:57 am

Dianna was entranced, listening to the story with a small smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 11:59 am

Jennifer's eyes were closed, every once and a while she drifted in her seat a bit, as if she was flying over the down of Maycomb herself; the description replacing her every thought.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:35 pm

And so Rachel kept reading, going on for a couple of chapters before the shutting the book.

"Sorry, my voice is tired... maybe I'll read more later." With one last smile, Rachel climbed up the stairs into her bedroom.

And Anthony had eventually fell asleep, curled up against on the arms of the chair.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:39 pm

Jennifer blinked, quite sleepy herself. She smiled at Diana. "Do we nap along with him or wake him up?"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:39 pm

Dianna didn't answer- she was asleep too. Stories always made her tired, and the warm summer air only made it even worse. She was out.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:42 pm

Jennifer shrugged, and went along with the two. She curled herself up into a mini ball, and drifted asleep, the description of the town repeating in her head over and over as she dozed until she was flying over it herself.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:09 pm

A couple hours later, Rachel came in the room, smiling softly at the site of all three of them asleep.

"Hey," she said quietly, but loud enough for all of them to hear and wake up. "Are all three of you just going to sleep through the afternoon? It's already three thirty!"

Anthony woke up first, with a little start. "Wha?!-It's already three thirty?"

"Yep. You can check the clock yourself."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:10 pm

Jennifer's eyes fluttered opened, as if some had hit a switch. She yawned extremely loudly, "Excuse me..." She said, tiredly smiling. "Anthony, after Diana wakes up wanna continue our game of hide and seek?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:12 pm

"Okay!" he said, with the last two letters turning into a yawn, as he stretched. "I'll count, this time."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:12 pm

"I'm up!" Dianna said, sitting up. "I'm up. Hide and seek? Okay." She said, looking a little tired.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:15 pm

"Okay! I'll count to sixty!" And Anthony immediately covered his eyes, and began to count quietly to himself.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:17 pm

Dianna went and hid- this time separately from Jennifer. It was quite the good hiding spot- inside the kitchen cabinets. The top ones.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:19 pm

Jennifer dashed up the stairs and shimmied herself under the cleanest part under Anthony's bed, and then surrounded her self with the random junk cluttering the floor for camouflage. It was tough to breath, but a good spot!
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:22 pm

"Fifty-eight, fifty-nine, sixty... OKAY!" he yelled, and he looked around in complete confusion. Compared to their performances earlier today where they hid around the house, they actually did a good job with handing themselves. With a shrug, he began to wander around the kitchen, opening the cupboards and stuff, where he found...

"HAH!-Dianna, how did you get up there?"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:28 pm

"Uh.. It was hard. I'm sitting on a pot." Dianna said, uncomfortably. She got down, but nearly dropping the pot in the process. "Sorry." She said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:29 pm

"Let's go find Jenny," he said motioning for her. "I have no idea where she is."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 3:30 pm

"Hmm.." Dianna said, looking around. "Have you checked your closets? Under the beds? In the shower?" She asked, following Anthony.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire
Page 9 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18 ... 27  Next