At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire

Go down 
+2
grimAuxiliatrix
Sasha Worldwide
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:24 pm

"HEY! You're right!" he said excitedly. "I love rabbits... I want one, but I dunno if we'll get one. But hey, look!-That cloud looks like a piece of asparagus!" he exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:26 pm

Jennifer shiftily looked at him, and back the 'asparagus'. "Yeah, it totally does!" Her voice had cracked- she was a terrible lier in anything but cards. "Bunnies are awfully cute though."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:30 pm

"What? You don't see it? It has the little things at the top and-nevermind. But, my neighbors used to have a bunny named Sir Robin The Brave-I dunno where they got that from, my dad said it was from a Muggle movie, and it was so nice... and it would just hop up to you, and sometimes it would follow you around the place." Anthony said dreamily, resting against the trunk of the tree.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:33 pm

"Awh... I've never been around animals besides a big old fluff ball of a cute. But that sounds adorable!" Jennifer head was still upright, facing the sky. "...That smaller one looks sort of like a witch hat!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:38 pm

"Hmm, yeah kinda!" Anthony said, after studying the cloud she was pointing at for a minute. "It looks like the black ones they have to wear at Hogwarts sometimes... James complains about wearing them during important events, because he thinks they look like black dunce caps or something."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:40 pm

"I think they're awfully classy looking. They make you look... I dunno! Like an official wizard or something. Just think, we'll be wearing them next year. What house do you think you'll be in?" Jennifer was bouncing on the branch in excitement from the topic at this point.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:44 pm

Anthony suddenly turned to look a bit gloomy. "Probably Hufflepuff," he looked down, and threw another apple core to the ground.

"Not that there's anything wrong with Hufflepuff. My dad was in it, but Will says that every kid who is under 4'11 when they start Hogwarts gets sorted into Hufflepuff."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:47 pm

Jennifer tilted her head in confusion. Matthew, unlike most older siblings, just told her straight up about Hogwarts. "Really? Because Matt was short than us and he's in Gryffindor." She then looked straight into Anthony's eyes, and grinned, "You'll probably be in there as well. You seem to fit it!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:51 pm

Anthony laughed at that, as if Jennifer was joking. "No way. When I asked Will about being in Gryffindor, he said that Heck would freeze over and be a skating rank before they would let me in. But, I wouldn't mind being in Hufflepuff at all, actually."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 5:56 pm

Jennifer nodded, interested in what he had to say. "But, hey, you never know. Matt said the hat makes some pretty insane choices, so who knows what could happen to either of us!... I think I'd like to be in Raven Claw. The colors are so pretty, and, it sounds like I'd be fitting."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:05 pm

"I agree with him, you're definitely going into Ravenclaw. You're really smart and stuff..." he said. "But I can see you in Hufflepuff too. One of those two, anyway! What house is Matt in anyway?"
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:09 pm

"Gryffindor... No idea ow that goof made it! He's a big enough meanie to be not even be a wizard or something! But I suppose he's bold enough to be considered brave. Maybe."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:10 pm

"Hmm..." Anthony began to count off with his fingers. "Sophia is Slytherin, James is in Hufflepuff, Will is in Gryffindor, and Emily and Victor are both in Ravenclaw. I'm next, then."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:29 pm

"Well, I'm sure the hat will find the perfect house for you!" Jennifer smiled, and seemed as if she was day dreaming before she suddenly sat up straight, "I'm afraid I'll get lost in Hogwarts!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 14 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 6:34 pm

"Oh my gosh, me too!" he exclaimed. "I remember Will writing home once how he was wandering around the castle for twenty minutes looking for his Charms class when he first started school."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 6:49 am

Jennifer shivered, "Urgh... I'll have to bring yarn with me wherever I go, and place it down while I walk so I don't end up in circles!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:29 am

"Why, that's a brilliant idea!" Anthony exclaimed at the thought of that. "Before we go to Hogwarts, I'll get some of my mum's yarn, and we can make a trail! Jenny, you SHOULD be in Ravenclaw after coming up with an idea like that!"
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:42 am

Jennifer grinned excitedly. "Thanks! But it's not really mine, I read it in a Greek myth we studied in school about some evil cow man."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 11:44 am

"Are Greek myths those Zeus and Apollo guys?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 12:13 pm

Jennifer nodded, "Yup. All of those kind of people. We really just started on it so I'm not too sure yet, though."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 12:29 pm

Anthony nodded. "I see! I don't know anything about their Gods or Goddesses, but I DO know that the twelve Apostles went and spread the Gospel to the Greeks! Isn't that wonderful?!" he exclaimed, swinging his legs happily.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 12:31 pm

Jennifer nodded half heartedly, she honestly had no idea what he said. "Wanna play capture the flag?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 12:33 pm

"Capture the flag? With what, though?" he asked, wondering where she had gotten that idea.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 12:50 pm

Jennifer thought in silence, then abruptly said, "Apples!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 14 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 1:03 pm

"Okay, that will work!" And he gathered up the remaining apples, and he began to climb down from the tree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire
Page 14 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 27  Next