At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire

Go down 
+2
grimAuxiliatrix
Sasha Worldwide
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:43 pm

"Oh!" Rachel began to laugh loudly all over again. "That's all?! We thought she was in a relationship and all seeing how she said to meet him by the boathouse."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:47 pm

"What's he saying?!" pestered Olivia.

"Well, I hope not. He's only a first year, you know... Well, coming into second."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:51 pm

"...Oh, oh God." Rachel paused, with widened eyes. "That can't be true, then. Sophia isn't like that." Rachel was of course, completely ignoring Olivia's pleads.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:00 pm

There was a knock on the door.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:05 pm

"I'm comin', hold your horses!" shouted a voice from the inside.

And Rachel, stumbled over to the front door. That scotch-soda mixture certainly took a toll on her attitude-glassy, cast over eyes, not being able to walk in a straight line, slurred words, the works.

Oh yes, Olivia was still over at her house, and they were still poking around Sophia (and now, her other kids stuff) while they waited for Nick to come home.

And so, she answered the door.

"What do you want?" she asked, trying to sound polite. She still held her a cup of the drink in her hand.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:09 pm

There was little almost 11-year old Dianna, holding a basket, looking rather embarrassed to be there.

"I brought you cookies.." Dianna said, wondering why Mrs. Sawyer was so angry. "Well, I brought a lot of cookies.. Could you make sure Anthony gets one, though? I know Sophia likes cookies a lot.."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:11 pm

"Oh, of course dear!" And Rachel took the basket from her, a bit more roughly than she intended. "I'm sorry, but he can't play right now... but, you're welcome to come in if you like! You know, have a butterbeer, look through everyone's stuff, the works..." she chirped.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:11 pm

Olivia bolted to the top of the stairs, clutching in her hand a rather crumpled piece of parchment. "RACHEL! LOOK AT THIS! Oh my God, some of this stuff's more raunchy than the shit Chuck used to talk me!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:13 pm

"Oh my God!" Rachel snatched it from her, and scanned it over. She wasn't exactly reading it, but you know. "I have a TOTAL WHORE for a daughter! It won't be long until she's working the corners!" she yelled.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:14 pm

"The hell? Has she ever even SEEN her own vadge? That sounds like some sort of mutant oyster, that does..." Olivia remarked laughingly, reading over Rachel's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:15 pm

Dianna's eyes got rather wide. "Erm.. Mrs. Sawyer, I think I'm going to go. Thank you for the offer." She said nervously, staring at the pair of them.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:17 pm

"No, we insist!" And Rachel pulled her into the house by her sleeve. "You can join Mrs. DiGandi and I! We're finding ways to blackmail my children! It's very fun."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:18 pm

"Oh my God, Rachel, don't tell her that. Sweetie, call me Olivia. Too stuffy."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:20 pm

"What! She deserves to know the truth of our actions!" Rachel said. "Do you want something to eat or drink, dear?" she asked Dianna, turning polite again.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:20 pm

"That's lovely.. Erm, hi, Auntie Olivia. It's, uh, Dianna." Dianna didn't really know if alcohol impaired your memory, but she didn't really want to find out. "I'll just take a butterbeer, thank you."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:21 pm

Olivia snatched the offending letter back from Rachel's hands and started up the stairs again.

((Oh hey Liv's her aunt isn't she.))
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:25 pm

(Yep.)

"Oh, alright dear! Why don't you just follow your Aunt up the stairs, and I will be right there!"

And so, Rachel prepared Dianna a glass of butterbeer, but in her blurred and confused state, she accidentally spiked it with scotch. Oh well, it was still delicious.

When she climbed back upstairs, she handed it to her, like the sweet little mother she was.

"Alright, dear. Here you go!" She sat down cross legged beside Dianna. "Are you enjoying your summer?"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:31 pm

"Alright, I guess. I have a boyfriend!" Dianna said cheerily. Mrs. Sawyer was like her real mother sometimes. "Brian Brown." She took a sip of the butterbeer- eurgh. Maybe it was bad or something.

She couldn't just leave it, that would be so rude.. So, Dianna drank it, feeling a little sick at the taste.
"Yeah.. That's about all that's been going on."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:33 pm

"What?" Olivia sat down with them, having finished the drawer she'd been digging about in. "Holy cow, you're what... eight? Does your mum know about this?"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:35 pm

"I'm eleven!" Dianna protested. "Or, almost eleven. Anthony set us up! And.. no.."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:36 pm

"No! Don't say that! Brian is a perfectly lovely boy!" Rachel snapped at Olivia. "He is rather skinny, especially at the wrists, but he's very nice! And he's great at flying kites?! What is there to hate?!" And she leaned back, and went into storytelling mode.

"Once, we were at a park or something, and she was the best kite flyer there... his kite-it was a bird or something, I think, and it just soared ove everyone else's." She shut her eyes at the memory.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:38 pm

"Oh, I like his wrists!" Dianna exclaimed. "They're fun to hold on to."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:40 pm

[hassan]

"Eleven? Oh, I knew that," Olivia said indignantly. "Oh, I know where you're coming from with that skinny-wrist bit... How about his hands? Are they like that too?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:42 pm

(He IS Hassan okay.)

"They're tiny. Like a baby's." Rachel said stoutly.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:42 pm

"Yeah, a little bit. Not as skinny, they get wider.. You know, I don't think Brian is serious. He says he doesn't want to get married!" Dianna said, her speech getting a slurred. Being small, with a low body weight, and also being a child, she was already getting quite drunk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire   The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Sawyer House In Appleby, Lincolnshire
Page 21 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27  Next